Why is my generation (millennials) so fucking shitty when it comes to having a credit history...

why is my generation (millennials) so fucking shitty when it comes to having a credit history? i always see the "muh debit card" arguments, but are you really going to buy a car/home on a debit card? Why are the people in my generation so short-sighted? One guy from high school was swearing up and down that he will never have credit cards and will always buy things with cash. this is until he got kicked out of his parents house, could barely find a place to live in some shit neighborhood, and got a car loan with a 14% APR. all because he had no credit.
but yeah goys... aaahrmmm, guys (sorry), just use debit cards.

Why are you aking questions?

You bore us to death

Kill yourself faggot

Cool pasta. What kind of debtslave cunt buys a house? And yes I can get many a car with bad or no credit.

Enjoy paying $20,000 for a car that costs $7,000

Spoken like a common nigger.

It boils down to their false sense of entitlement. They can't be bothered to prepare for the future because the future is owed to them regardless of their choices.

>yes goy borrow endless money from (((banks))) or you get a shit credit score

Why would you borrow money to buy things?

Are you a nigger?

If you can't pay for something, leave it

Look at you with all those good goy points!

I don't understand this car example, I've seen it posted many times before

If a car costs $7,000 then why would you need a buy it on credit?

You could just save the money yourself

>Average is still within the "good" margins

Then why have arbitrary lines at all if 100 points difference is considered godly vs. terrible

802 baybeeee.

more minorities

Pay your card before statements or on time and you will be fine

Falling for the plastic debt jew.
Top kek op
Make sure you follow all the rules in your 1 sided contract that they can cancel or change anytime but you're stuck with for the term. Be sure to smile while paying the interest and extra charges.

>are you really going to buy a car/home on a debit card?
why the fuck not?

Don't pay too much more than the minimum though, they hate it when you steal interest payments from them, and it will reflect on your credit report. Your credit score is more of a guide for banks to see how much money they can make off you then how responsible you are with money

This whole "credit card for building credit" is a fucking stupid ass myth.

I had a 720 credit score before I ever had a credit card. Now its ~800 with a single credit card.

You can build credit through debit and charge cards, student loans, utilities, rent, and countless other things.

The smart people buy in cash. You can get a car that gets your from A to B for $2000.

That said a credit card is extremely useful because it offers much more protection than a debit card and better rewards. But you do not need one to build credit and I'd say the only cards worth while for rewards require high credit to begin with.

Not part of the thread but my current job pays me $250k a year and I only get my vehicles from Craigslist.
I pay like 8 to 9 hundred per vehicle excluding registration and other shit and the vehicle typically lasts me years.

This! Why would you ever buy anything you can't affort. If people were more reluctant to beg for loans to buy houses/cars they would be more reasonably priced. But since people don't give a shit how much a car costs because it's 0 down and no payments for 6 months you end up paying 20gs for 8g car.

>Why would you ever buy anything you can't affort

The average person wants to appear richer than they actually are

>Why would you ever buy anything you can't affort
3/4ths of people are normies

i don't have or want a credit card. Not that i'm bad with money, but I don't feel the need for one. Therefore i am unable to build credit less i take out loans.

When you become an adult you realize the car someone owns has almost no relation to their wealth.

I've never had a credit card, but I've never missed a student loan payment. Do I have good credit?

Once you qualify, there is literally no reason to not have a credit card for your purchases.
>Cash back on many cards
>Many have 0 usage fees
>Many have 0% APR for a set period so you get essentially loans for your credit line for no interest
>Get to build credit history and save money on mortgages and loans in the future
As long as you're not a 100% nog and make sure you can pay off your balance, you will only save money by using a credit card

Depends how many years you've had the loan. If its been a couple years and you haven't missed any payments your credit score is probably good enough to get good rates on anything you can easily afford based on your income.

>Your credit score is more of a guide for banks to see how much money they can make off you then how responsible you are with money
This. The shysters at the banking industries have figured out a way to have the goyim literally compete and compare their "scores" regarding how much money the banks will lend them / how much interest the banks see they can make of lending that person money

Lower score just means they jew them harder up front, while higher score means they try and milk you slower by upping your limits and constantly trying to get you to take on more credit, hoping you might one day go insolvent so they can collect on your ass/ets, or write your bad debt off on their books and use your account with them to their advantage - Either way they profit, it's quite genius actually

>What kind of debtslave cunt buys a house?

someone who doesn't want to literally throw money out the window by renting.

I have 2 credit cards. One with a 10k limit and another with a 18k limit. There's nothing wrong with having credit cards as long as you're not a fucking idiot.

Oy vey

>buying a house
>betting almost your entire net worth as a 20% down payment, leveraging it 5x on a single reality asset
>people think this is a reasonable thing to do

The problem is that in the 1970s and 80s, governments had broken with the systems that kept wages and productivity in line with one another (partially intentionally, partially due to international dollars thanks to shit like Saudi oil wealth. Basically a massive clusterfuck: to stop the whole thing falling apart we'd really really have needed to use the Bancor in 1940s instead of the USD as a reserve currency. Anyway union-breaking and so on also served to hold down wage demands.)

But of course, people still want more money and more stuff. So the governments realized by relaxing the rules on credit, they could make people feel richer even though they had the same wages as before (or even lower, as high-wage productive jobs were replaced by more casual service-sector work)

>I see you drive your bike safely so how about driving a truck now?
Credit history make no sense 95% of time, also you won't buy be able to afford house anyway.

ITT: NEETs telling you not to buy land, one of the few valuable commodities.