How many times do you think they had to re-shoot this scene to get one where he wasn't laughing?

How many times do you think they had to re-shoot this scene to get one where he wasn't laughing?

None, clearly both are Ogres and she is pretty by their standards.

Is he related to the tard from Stranger Things? I'm too lazy to google.

TRONALD SPLUNKPH GETS TWO SCOOPS

Maisie is not in this shot, meaning that for this specific line they took her out of the room

To be fair he could do better.

GURMGORUMPGPF PRAISE KEK XD

Jesus that kid is getting almost as fat as Sam.

good post

this sounds like the most realistic answer

well hello beautiful

>implying

What are you implying?

that's twice now in two episodes

what's their end game

For Jon to turn down Dany in season 8 and sleep with Arya.

Nah just kidding they think if they'll repeat in enough in the show, they'll brainwash people into thinking she's pretty, so that she has a better chance of making money for them in movies and TV Shows, and by them, I mean Hollywood.

And by Hollywood, I think you know what I mean.

probably part of her contract

Hot Pie is the greatest fucking actor the show has ever seen, he's completely method. He even stayed obese for years just for the inevitable cameo. I highly doubt he screwed up any of his lines. Honestly you should feel bad for disrespecting him.

Do you think Hot Pie wanted to brown Arry's butter before making his way in her dough? For free of course, friends don't pay.

>spends a lot of time talking and laughing with ed sheeran and enemy lannister men
>sees old friend after long time who is genuinely nice to her. only makes quips and is overall rude to him.
what did she mean by this

How do you respond when you run into that dude from grade school you were seated next to for a semester many years later? What connection do you have with them that you'll put your arm around him as if he were your best friend in the world? Especially when your paths in life diverged so significantly. Hot Pie is smallfolk, and is living the good life, whereas Arya has more in common with the privations of common soldiers.

>several pounds of make up, great lighting and photoshop.
I'll flat out say it.
It's not pedophilia if she looks like a 30 year old man with long hair. It's just gay.

I usually find Maisie attractive (even though I know she isn't pretty by most standards) but she really didn't look good in this season so far...especially this scene.

It's called aging user

And she aged like fucking fish

No they switched places. Sam has lost a lot of weight.

Wow wtf happened to jon snow?

She's 20 bro.

It's not been that for a few years now.

Hot Pie has gain some weight. makes sense when he is a baker and has to taste his cooking but come on, that dude is a real life person and is going to ambulocetus status

Yeah. She aged really quickly, and REALLY badly. I used to find her very pretty as well.

I wonder if they regret casting her now

>even though I know she isn't pretty by most standards
According to the landwhale who hates her here for Maisie's "ego?"

ALL SHALL TREMBLE BEFORE THE WRATH OF KING HOTPIE!!

Why? This is actually good casting, as far as looks go.

Could we just start executing people? There are too many on the planet. Especially anyone that participates in violent sports. They should all be gassed. You have to ask yourself if you want to live in a world where this keeps happening. The decision to gas criminals becomes simple after that.

based desu
as minor and shitty chracter he managed to leech the show

You gotta admire his gumption.

This is not macie williams

Wow best dude

Who is it then?

>dinner is coming

>John Dough
>John

also JUST

>plays fatasfuck in tv show
>decides to become one in real life

has there ever been a more dedicated actor?