i.imgur.com/BVlaaIq.jpg
mediafire.com/convkey/f7c6/f6n7kyhjywsnwsxzg.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 15
>Today high RuAF activity all over Syria
>Rumours of SAA offensive west of Salamiyah (Homs/Rastan pocket)
>FSA moving on IS-held al-Ra'i (Azaz pocket)
>Lebanese armed forces clash with JFaS/Nusra near Syrian border

Previous: Southfront Aug 15
youtu.be/sz8Wt6ovQF4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZQ_WBiyFDk
youtu.be/dEZDPgwDFfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
almasdarnews.com/article/islamists-fail-capture-al-rai-northern-aleppo/
codename-it.livejournal.com/2515537.html
youtu.be/pm9PQE9w6QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a big war.

4u

בשבילך

Russia asked Iran and Iraq for airspace access tomorrow, long range missiles gonna be launched from the Caspian sea

nth for "assad must go" curse

So, I decided to check @petolucem and according to him the SAA will isolate Tel Kurdi, which was also prediction I made a few days ago. They probably want to do this so that, when the inevitable comes forth, the resistance in Douma and much of the rest of East Ghouta is not as difficult to liberate.

10th for TU-22m3 carpetbombing!!

reitrement when

when the bakeries are no more

I just dont care anymore /sg/ this civil war takes to long, we havent had any progress since months, its like a country ripped itself apart but somehow its still living

youtube.com/watch?v=rZQ_WBiyFDk

kek

maybe 2040

>it's been five years and five months

How does time pass so fast.

Ffs I always come when a thread closes and by the time I go through it it's late to shitpost and a new opens and it's too early to shitpost

Kek'd

>pet shop

Not the bakeries!

meanwhile slav commandos staying off the map like true gorrillas

where are the bakeries?

They no longer exist. President Assad personally Barrel Bombed them into destruction.

all he needed was twenty good barrels

Can you actually join the SAA? What other groups support Assad and fight against Islamists?

>bakeries
>granaries
>cement factories

One day there will be an RTS made about this war, and these will be the buildings.

you're the first person to bring these videos to my attention. I've just looked into these and the Syrian government has denied it. it's too bad because there are no videos of it actually happening. I did find this video though youtu.be/dEZDPgwDFfU of a rebel confessing to one of the attacks. you will probably say it's fake and that the syrian government is lying to cover it up.

But I digress, Lets pretend that the Syrian government did do these attacks, who's to say that the SAA actually did these attacks themselves? who's to say that they weren't just caught in the crossfire of war and were dragged into that house? you could say that i'm just presenting a cop-out, but I believe that it's a valid question

Also, if the Syrian Military really did kill all those civilians on purpose, then how the fuck did the rebels get there? If the Syrian government massacred all those people, then it would have been inside SAA territory. Don't you think it's a bit strange that the Rebels somehow found this "cache" of dead civilians all neatly packs inside a few buildings?

You will say i'm in denial. you will call me a lair and say it's just one big cop-out. you can say whatever you want about me, but the fact of the matter is that there really isn't anything that directly pins this to the SAA, and the fact that NATO used these events to launch a big slander campaign against Syria is a bit telling because I don't hear NATO say jack shit when Saudi massacres civilians in Yemen

But anyway, thank you for bringing these to my attention, but I haven't been swayed.

>who's to say that they weren't just caught in the crossfire of war and were dragged into that house?
Bombs, artillery and rockets also kill people in houses.

Civvies get caught in crossfire all the time, that's the main reason for the high death toll this war has so far. Attacking civvies on purpose is a different story. These videos look mostly like crossfire to me, not planned executions.

25th for oy vey goyim you should shuffle your shekels for the UAF asap, you a good goy right?

I wonder if it's possible to know who paid for a specific ad you see? I am willing to bet this month;s salary that the answer is Soros.

Well, I guess that's sort of cheating - it's always Soros.

>Hezbollah, pro Assad
>SDF, neutral
>Sootoro, pro Assad
> DHKP-C, a bunch of commies but pro Assad.
>Amal Movement, secular so of course they're pro Assad.
An many more.

Of course I'm not sure how much of this is wiki shilling but have a look yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Amal seems pretty interesting but that's just me personally.

almasdarnews.com/article/islamists-fail-capture-al-rai-northern-aleppo/

BHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD

That was funny FSA/Nusra

WTF is up with the thumb nail? Is this something Sup Forums just does sometimes? Because it's the second time I've seen this happen.

Why is the coalition so reluctant towards aiding the rebels? They are quick to aid the Kurds in their fight against the islamic state, but the rebels, who openly oppose Assad and the Syrian Government, will often receive little-to-no aid whatsoever.

S L O W
L
O
W

W E E K
E
E
K

What does /sg/ do when nothing is happening for /sg/ to talk about?

disappointed

>Protip: Find out who is supporting Assad.

Tomorrow i back to univesity, a hard semester is coming.

Read books. Currently reading a book on Ba'athist.

I think it's when two anons post at exactly the same time but I'm not sure.

>tons of TOWs, other weapon shipments, training, medical support and money
>little to no aid
They can't attack directly because that basically means starting a war with russia at this point. Also the most important groups that happen to fight on most fronts the FSA is active are al nusra and friends. Directly supporting the syrian branch of al quada and their ideological friends is something even the US doesn't really want.

I should have clarified better. What I meant was the coalition being reluctant in aiding the rebels in fighting the Islamic state.

what I meant specifically was air support in the fight against the islamic state, not against the syrian Government forces.

The only fighting happening between the """"moderate terrorists"""" and ISIS is up on Azaz.

In any case, you can bet that the State Department is using that excuse too, to send in TOWs. Due to the interconnections of these terrorists, the TOWs end up in Nusra and ISIS anyway, which is the intended "side effect".

meme about barrels and bakeries and create OC

kek

is that Putin in the sun over there

they do get that to some extent i think. Still hard to vet the groups that you actually grant that sort of support. Also air support is hardly effective without groundtroops to actually spot enemys. The US has quite many people with boots on the ground to support the kurds.

FSA/Nusra is doomed since USA change their proxy faction for the kurds

Interesting, thanks for clarifying user.

Just a reminder:

NEVER TRUST

A ROACH

it is not a widely known fact, but Putin actually means "The Slav Sun", so yes the sun LITERALLY IS Putin shining slavness into the world

RIP kurds

MOOT!

So what happened with Aleppo?
The terrorists still have a small corridor open?

Blessed be

why are kurds so handsome?

Whoops, what I meant to put was Baathis iraq from 1968-1989.

Assad is applying next level Sun Tzu tactics and also giving the rebels a chance to be stupid and send more people in just to be besieged when the REAL siege starts

also: how fucking cool is it to fight at a cement factory? putin literally read some stalingrad bedtime story to Assad and now we are where we are

I just wish they never closed Castello. It's a much better, open Kotel route than through a bunch of fortified buildings and residential areas.

Bump

if u make your enemy move through urban areas, it gives your an opportunity to accidentaly bomb bakeries and get away with it. and we all know what this war really is about

also even the dumbest most moderate rebel would see that trying to rush through an open ground is suicide, if u lure them with an illusion of cover thats when u got them by the balls

im not really up to date with the combat video footage but im just looking forward to some insane direct fire done with those ww2 guns captured in the artillery base, just do it mr rebels, u know u want to. it would look great on camera

Actually, just before Castelo was closed, these moderate goat fuckers were quite happy to run out into the open. I've seen some videos of ragheads literally sitting ducks on the side of Castello Highway, getting pummeled by artillery.

NVR?

well, u slaughter some super tards in the open and soon enough they run out of supertards and the remaining ones realize that that shit really is retarded and stop
and then you need a new slaughtering technique for the more sneaky ones

>and we all know what this war really is about
Sides went to Mecca

I really want to believe this is some art of war tier move, but I haven't followed the war long enough to understand the strategic logic of either side, if there is any.

NVR?

jerk off, play call of duty, drive, maybe thinking about doing a trade since im a failure at life

NovoRussia

Is Anzu an exception? Because she is a roach I want to trust.

>she

>anzu
yeah, nah mate, she's a roach terrorist

I mean location. Where is it, in Russia or DNR/LNR?

Thanks for reminding me. Then no, Russian military, just using older equipment.

i think that this war is an extreme test for sun tzu tactics because he probably exected the enemy to use common sense and be at least semi capable

and now we have
>suicide bombers
>vbieds
>literally civilians with guns
>jihad/martyrdom
>bakers

which make things unpredictable and chaotic because u cant use the usual "waht would my opponent do and what would he expect me to do" now u have to do "what would my opponent do if he was stupid"

you basically have to think three steps ahead and then do the opposite and im also sure that if u twist and theorycraft all the operations that have happened, you can always find some sun tzu meta tactic in there

>she

Far East.
codename-it.livejournal.com/2515537.html

>sun tzu meta warfare
yeah, it's called urban guerrilla warfare

I'm amazed that there are faggots who have openly outed themselves in Turkey. Given the state's Islamic and Conservative Population, one would assume that being an open faggot would be a death sentence or at least amount to a public beating.I'm amazed that there are faggots who have openly outed themselves in Turkey. Given the state's Islamic and Conservative Population, one would assume that being an open faggot would be a death sentence or at least amount to a public beating.

saudi arabia is full of faggots

also weak bait

SAA's last video from the artillery base before the withdrawal.
youtu.be/pm9PQE9w6QQ
Thanks.
Well, it's quite strange that this tank company have only one T-72 obr.1989. Commander's tank?

I should double checked what I typed. I didn't realize I had copy and pasted twice.

>weak bait
what?

the lack of helmets and constant grouping in one spot is triggering me about me soldiers
literally a single explosion away from the whole squad being dead

What? Are you saying she has a dick? I thought that was just a meme?

no, theyre saying he has a dick

That is indeed a man.

withdrawal? Have the rebels capture it or did the SAA defend it?

>lack of kevlar being worn
>tight grouping
oh fug, they were doomed

>she

rebels got the arty college last week

The Artillery college was lost to the rebels; you must be confusing it with the Cement factory, which is under Government control.

yeah, thought about the cement factory. they held that today/yesterday though, did they?

We can already see a meta tactic that all organised armies trying to suppress an insurgency seem to not understand. You should always give the enemy a way out to surrender even if it's fake, I remember this story about a commander who allowed the enemy army to cut through his ranks leaving his soldiers stuck between enemy soldiers and a river, once they realised they're fucked they fought like crazy and actually won. Look at all the militias fighting organised armies in the past two decades, after the army uses tons of bombs to shock and awe or whatever. The people reacted by simply realising they're going to be slaughtered anyway, so why not take some when they go down. That's why suicide bombings became popular against enemy troops of a superior military. This is why I loathe the fucking headshoppers, because they went into a safe country and forced a state of insurgency, making it look like it's invaded and using the tactics that were originally or contemporary used against invading armies to incur enough losses to make the invasion not worth it. However the rebeltards don't realise that an army on its own turf can't pack up and go so they too will fight to death.
But the funny thing about some of the Chinese strategems is they could also be an excuse after getting lucky, like a general not giving his soldiers exact details because he wants to fool the enemy in a master plan. It could also be that the enemy just fucked up and the general said "oh yea that was the plan all along". In case of Aleppo it could be as you said some tactic to give a pyrrhic victory, or it could be just SAA being incompetent at keeping a base, or that the moderate zerg rush is simply not a common strategy so there must be an innovative way to stop it which is not thought of yet. And the longer this war drags the more sophisticated yet predictable the headshoppers will be.

cement factory is under government control now.
there's a few dead FSA on the building floor though

I fought against 4 Anz*s in highschool and won.
Eventually all the retards in class realized that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point I was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out I have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else I can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

I just wish the SAA knew more about bakeries. As you know bakeries require bakery fuel and everyone who knows bakery fuel knows that it could evaporate unless you stack it next to diapers and store it in hospitals with the last pediatrician to oversee it. If SAA can't counter that, I'm afraid all is lost.

>my fucking sides

that reminds me, has otto been back since we started that?

He uses the name onur now
He is obviously embarrassed

also why's Sup Forums full of footfags?

>he uses his real name now

future is bright

Yes I talked about that and I agree, that is a legit sun Tzu tactic. I think that the corridor around the arty base being open is a good thing precisely for that reason - every motherfucker in that city will start thinking about how beautiful would it be to take a ride through that corridor when bullets start flying his way. And even if a few akbars got away because of this, u still got yourself a nice fresh city to play with (not to mention all the liberated qts).

I just wish they didnt leave fifty thousand artillery pieces, vehicles and ammo when they gave up the base.