Is Ned still alive

What did he whisper before he was beheaded, was it "valar morghulis"? did he do a switcheroo with a faceless man?

Ned's been off trying to find Aegon Targeryn and his followers, cap this.

Nah, Ned's floating head is going to show up and and wink at the camera

He's dead, but I believe he whispered "I kept my promise", regarding his promise to Lyanna.

He warged into them pigeons. he's going to land on Arya's shoulder and tell her to stop being a fat face cunt.

Some people say he might be that face guy.

he warged into Ice

he was turned into the r'hllor shadow that killed the gay cunt

He warged into ser illyn he's had a gay crush on Jaime since he found him on the throne all those years ago however he is literally unable to get his feelings across to Jaime and has to satisfy himself with practice duels

If you read the books, you'd know he whispered, For England, Joffery?

Low level exec at HBO reporting

He's speaking to time warging Bran, one final sentence, will be revealed this season.

he warged into the flock of sparrows that flew away as the blade came down. he's been using them to follow each of his children around.

his eyes didn't turn white

>Low level exec

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I hope he's alive just so we can have some decent actors back.

Nah. Lots of companies of extremely top-heavy - they have so much bureaucracy.
He probably has a title like
"Assistant Executive Undersecretary of Midwestern Stunt-Actor Finance Operations"

>What did he whisper before he was beheaded

Don't fuck Ed Sheeran, BLAAAARGGH

kek

Since shes quite skinny in real life, i wonder why they keep making her look fat on the show.

>because she's a ham huffer

>What did he whisper

Itz only smellz

why do people watch this knock off discount LotR?
seriously.. ?

make me nasty

>Dude, same actor = same movie LMAO

first 4 seasons were GOAT, now those who are still watching are too invested, i personally just want to watch how it pans out, it's exactly what i expected.

it had nothing to do with Bean user.. GoT seems like a long extension of a series that already exists and is vastly superior.

It's confirmed he said "Gods forgive me"

it's nothing like Lotr, give it a shot and see for yourself.

i know i've been so bored lately and the days have been so long i have been tempted to get into it and start marathoning the fuck out of it.
funny it's 7s in before i break down.. but i haven't yet.. but maybe. i will be at home alone with my new pupper for 4 days next week so maybe i will start watching it then

Seasons 1 to 4 are unironically great. Then everything goes fucking south in a hurry in season 5, and stays there. They ran out of book material to work off in season 5, and it's painfully obvious.

>What did he whisper before he was beheaded

I would have followed you, my brother; my captain; my king.

No, Galo Sengen

Cuz shes the definition of a butter face. BUT HER FACE. Decent body.. but yeah.