Listen up you meme-tier fucks. There's something that every single one of you don't realize...

Listen up you meme-tier fucks. There's something that every single one of you don't realize. We are currently on the WRONG PATH. Whether or not you believe in a higher power, we're on the wrong path. Scientifically, socially, economically, religiously, etc... What is the ultimate goal of a human's life? To produce art? To kill niggers? No, it is to pass on genes and survive. So what happens when Earth is kill and we can't survive anymore? Well we have to move on. But we don't have to wait until Earth is dead to survive.

Now back to what I was talking about: the thing that everyone doesn't realize. We're fucking dead if we don't get off this spinning rock around this star. Even the Sahara Desert is beginning to claim Sub-Saharan Africa -- a telltale sign that Earth is dying. Even without Human intervention, the Earth is still reaching the end of it's geological age.

Now there are 3 things that will unify ALL of Humanity so that we can get off this rock and survive. We must do these things if we are to become anything beyond a type-1 civilization.

Pic only semi-related. It's tumblr tier, but only thing I have that's relevant.

1. Race.
2. Religion.
3. World Government.

Race -- Race has always been a huge part of Humanity. Let's face it, we all hate each other. So there are two ways that Race can unite all of us as Humans. Either there is only one race, or all the races decide to cast aside their differences for a [spoiler]clean slate.[/spoiler] If we go one race, then the world truly is fucked from there. There are just too many great minds in this world to let go of if you kill all but one race. Therefore, the only logical solution is to either cast aside differences for a clean slate, or just accept that the other races need to survive in order for you to survive. Symbiotic relationship.

Religion -- Again, either all the religions in the world face the fact that the others exist or there is one true religion around the world. Maybe destroying religion in the first place, but that is unlikely to happen. (Religion would eventually form again.) The reason why I say religion is that it is still a huge part in not only international politics but Humanity in general. More importantly people are still willing to kill their neighbours over religion. And I'm not just talking about Muslims either.

World Government -- The world needs a world government if we are ever to take our heads out of our asses and get off this rock. That way we can stop funding stupidly large militaries and focus our efforts on spreading Humanity into the solar system and even out of it. People will refer to 1984 in this regard, but you have to remember that 1984 had 3 world superpowers, and all were virtually the same with only one goal in mind -- to keep the people sedated. When we are focusing efforts on getting off Earth with humanity intact, that will not be a problem.

> a fucking leaf
why not start with nuclear power you dickhead

WTF I HATE CANADA NOW

>Even the Sahara Desert is beginning to claim Sub-Saharan Africa -- a telltale sign that Earth is dying. Even without Human intervention, the Earth is still reaching the end of it's geological age.

that's dumb, you're dumb

why would you care about "getting off this rock"?

Why would you expect to get support for any of these three things here

>A FUCKING LEAF

Did he really say that? REEEE I mean it's true but he didn't have to say it!

Of course it's true. But he's actually PROUD of it.

>implying we don't want as many habbenings as possible

Fuck Space. Look what we did when we discovered the Americas, we merely named it after all this stupid shit or things that already exist. Newfoundland? Swastika? Dildo? What kind of fucking name is that?

And we're like, 5000 times more degenerate now for fuck sake. We'll be discovering systems and naming colonies like SNOOP DOG CPRIMUS, MLP RAINBOW DASH and fucking KEKSIMAXUS and shit, and you'll have like the system of New New York, with its star, New Neo York et cetera.

We suck.

We do not need one world government.

We need an overarching agenda of survival and prosperity. We need a cooperative market venture organized on a global scale. We need a coop of capitalist and public sector organizations driving for lunar colonization and monetization of space.

Space means resources and jobs, if the right policies are applied.

Trying to unify by race, religion, or politics is doomed to failure because these things are imaginary. They are in essence widespread delusions of the sort we see in individuals who are disturbed.

The ultimate redpill is that human beings are collectively insane. But the good news is that you can be cured.

t. Alien in human form on a mission to revolutionize your culture and save your species.

We can reach an agreement until someone get greedy.

>Unify
No need, America alone has enough scientific resources to build martian space colonies.
>he thinks primates can ever be unified

>Alien
Fuck off Space nigger

whoever drew that is a retard.

any moon or mars stations will definitely be underground.

I am actually happy about his existence
brings me hope for the NWO

i ain't kidding

You're stupid. Yeah earth is all fucked up and if we go to other planets we're just going to bring all our fucked up shit there. Nothing will change if we colonize Mars or the moon. And frankly I don't think it's possible for us to really do it and especially not in our life times.

That isn't the goal of human life anyway- to spread to other planets. We are such a fucked up race I pray we never spread our shitty species elsewhere. But that's your opinion of what our goal is. Nothing in us naturally says "oh God please let us go to other planets!" You think our earliest ancestors thought that way? Thus it is not instinctually bread in us and nor has that instinct evolved in us. I never think about wanting to live on Mars. Or the moon. And I assure you no one does. It's a pretty myth of evolutionism you're spreading but it isn't based on reality. Leave it for arts and sci-fi.

Your hopelessness and despair go hand in hand.

You obviously suffer from severe depression. Get treatment. There are free mental health services everywhere.

Don't lose hope. You can be a success in life. You can find love, and reach your true potential.

Charon has meme names, one is Vader Crater.

>the end of it's geological age
>geological age

What? The Earth is just a fucking rock. Surely you'd mean the age of the biosphere and even that would be pretty dumb.

>the Earth is dead
>Mars is the future

How can someone be so dumb?