Hey Sup Forums does your country have any stereotype or opinion about Austrians?

Hey Sup Forums does your country have any stereotype or opinion about Austrians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Tl7_6mQCA
youtube.com/watch?v=-A335hSqh5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler

country of famous painter, Habsburgs and schnitzel

The real nazis

fat smokers

Prostitutes
Weed

Lock people on their basements

that lady in a dress singing on a mountain

Friendly reminder that when you have Italy as your ally, you don't need enemies.

We don't deny our fascist history, Austrians are the typical losers who deny their responsibility.

These fucks fly pretty fucking low around here, never seen one of them fall prey to bullying or bantering and I don't like it

schnaps
cellars

Good job covering the German flanks at Stalingrad.

there is like 2 of them, and half of them aren't real austrians. the other half only posts in /deutsch/

Man yours seems to be the only positive responses here

You mean aside from invaders?

That's not my point, my point was that WW2 could've been won if Shitalians knew how to pick a fucking side and actually STICK TO IT. That, and your military was beyond a joke.

Shut up, attacking Russia was a mistake. Hitler should've allied with them, at least until he conquered you capitalist swines.

poor fat smokers

freud
hitler
the habsburg
marie antoinette
austro hungarian empire
mozart
good sweets
they had some wars with prussia or something
also that tranny guy

>WW2 could've been won
Yeah nah

My great grandfather is Austrian but thats it

master race ffs

Austrians are like Dutch, but live on mountains instead

Correct, you are both German

Country of fucking aligator killers

Everyone in the US still thinks they should be conjoined with Hungary

How is the pic related

one of them came over here - tiny island in the middle of nowhere - and opened a bakery

i wonder if he was a natzee

whats up bro?

>t. Preuße

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Tl7_6mQCA

Are there so few Austrians on Sup Forums that they are all still asleep?

Habsburgs. I don't really understand why you guys became a republic. Now you just Germany which is not part of Germany.

That's hard say. Viennese and Tyroleans are quite different so you can't generalize.

youtube.com/watch?v=-A335hSqh5M

Yup, most Tyroleans are italian for starters ;)

But if I have to, Austrians like Ordnung, are more pünktlich and environmentally conscious than us. And also richer.

So basically you admit that Austria-Hungary is superior to your country. Nice. Don't worry bby, we'll annex you soon.

Those steretypes are associated with German-speakers in general (it certainly doesn't apply to Hugarians). I'm obviously focusing on differences here but I think still we're pretty similar.

>Those steretypes are associated with German-speakers in general (it certainly doesn't apply to Hugarians)
True.
But /v4/ is basically just Austria-Hungary 2.0 Minus Austria. It's only a matter of time before they join though.

Many kangaroos and hot days