Malta

Sup Forums
Tell me about Malta

Are they based?, why do they speak English?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=740_1467233131
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1otiBLPko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

You found the only Maltese guy lurking at 2:18 am

They're all crusaders. Every one of them.

Fuck Napoleon

I'd like to visit, seems like a pretty cool place

hey thanks for the rare friend.

My first crush was from Malta and they are religious :)

I'd say we're somewhat based. We've got our lot of refugees but most of them aren't the 'Syrians' flooding Europe but come from Central Africa. They're not that troublesome but since they're niggers they do tend to rape occasionally.

Regarding language we speak Maltese which is kind of a mixture of Arabic, Italian and English. Most know how to speak English, almost every millennial can speak English perfectly without an annoying accent. Many also know how to speak Italian since Italian TV is popular here in Malta (I know this since I'm half Italian myself).

Any more questions?

It's okay but it's not worth traveling from Canada to.

t.forced to go there as a child

It is pretty cool even though personally I'd like to leave Malta in the near future. It's perfect in Summer, we've got lots of beaches, a great nightlife, history dating back ages, churches, and the fact that it's a small island is pretty cool since wherever you are you're never quite that far away.

Problem is that since it's a small island we're getting congested. Traffic and overbuilding is a problem and a very annoying one.

Yes
Tell me about your history

Maltese can't handle American banter

liveleak.com/view?i=740_1467233131

History dates back to more than 3000BC when the first settlers came from Sicily and inhabited Malta. Picture is related, it's one of the megalithic temples in Malta dating back a couple of thousands years BC.

After this Neolithic period came the Bronze age. Most interesting remnants of this period are called cart ruts, parallel lines cut in the surface of rocks which extend to quite a distance. Their exact use is unknown.

The society which lived during this period disappeared and Malta was pretty much a ghost island after the Bronze age until the Phoenicians colonized the island in approx. 800 BC.

Pic related are the cart ruts.

what part of malta are you in? I'm sort of wondering if you are full of shit bc it sounds like you just read a guide and didn't mention the cost of water, the misery in summer, the tendency not to use air conditioning, the jesuits...but yeah, if you are half guinea, natives like the borgs and all the other old families would hate you behind your behind your back.

The older ones hate Italians far more than they hate the english.

> Maltese which is kind of a mixture of Arabic, Italian and English

Is this also the genetic distribution? I'm very confused about your country.

>It's perfect in Summer, we've got lots of beaches,
you literally cannot move on the beaches from april to oct. even the big hotels suck, the ones down in st. paul and the other tourist areas. The temples are sort of interesting if you can find them, but not on solstice.

if you really live there, how much worse have has the rapefugee/nigger problem gotten? Lived there for 2 years for work about 2 years ago, miserable 8 months.

I hate the literal nigger hours there, where they close all afternoon. Laziest people on earth.

The Phoenicians colonized Malta mainly due to its distinct geographical position. It's somewhat of a checkpoint between North Africa and Southern Europe. It was for example a trading post between Sicily and North Africa. Greek was also used during that period, an evidence being the picture which contains Phoenician and Greek inscriptions.

During the first Punic War Malta was invaded in 255 BC by the Romans.

They kicked the ottoman's asses almost singlehandedly and prevented ottoman expansion into italy

If you want a really good account of it read "Empires of the Sea"

the only english you will find are the old ones who can afford summer houses.

people...basically imagine the sicilians from the 2nd godfather movie, only without any attractive females.

Occasionally, you'll run into a dark-skinned one with really piercing blue or green eyes who looks like a demon.

Arabs can understand maltese, they can't understand arabic when they are talking fast. I'd never go back, but as much as hated it's still the strangest "european" place have ever been (it's actually at a lower latitude than Libya).

The maltese dog came from there. So I like them in return

is this summer the worst one ever as far as crowds, given siuation in turkey and everywhere else?

why do people pretend to be natives and LARP with proxies?
This place is popular, and is south africa and a few others. Having actually lived in those places, they copy what they find on kikeapedia, but never know anything an actual local would know.

Very strange way of attention seeking.

>hey kicked the ottoman's asses
how could you have read that book and not know that none of the knights of St. John were Maltese, they were from the continent?

the maltese peasants gave some aid, the natives locked themselves away in Rabat.

To which secret societies to you belong?

The Maltese have this tendency to pick a side, it's either Italy or England. This is very evident in sports during events like World Cup etc. This tendency of supporting either England or Italy dates back to the times where Malta was under the British and when there was a sort of collision between those who used to speak in English vs those who used to speak in Italian. Maltese was never formally used during that time.

I live in the South of Malta. I know a lot about Malta's history since it interests me and we also do learn it at school.

Not that much of a difference. Actually tourism slightly increased this year than the previous year.

I'm not using a proxy. I just love history in general and that Mexican guy asked about it so I'm delivering.

It's a Mediterranean country, people are Mediterranean and have Mediterranean features.

Nonetheless Malta is a religious, catholic country. Even though many do look like arabs, especially during summer, people hate Muslims.

What's the weather in Malta in like January? 15 degrees? That's good for the beach

>I just love history in general
oh ok, then you are the exception, normally, the actual matlese don't know a thing about history. ask and you'll get a blank stare.

Jealous of your citizenship and your unis. I'd just stay in uni for 10 years and let the government pay for it, as some do I guess but not many.

yes, I know it's very catholic. hard to miss with the fucking fireworks and festivals in different places every other day that drive the dogs mad.

I think worst part of living there were the pharmacies...have asthma, need something on sunday? have to drive to airport. No one at my company wanted to transfer there. I finally went after they offered more money.

My friend offered me a job in Malta, does the people there like foreigners?

>like January
Water is freezing by that time, and it's about 60-65f if I recall right, with occassional rains that flood the shit out of the bad streets.

A few older german people do swim, but water is cold. native guy probably knows more, only lived there for less than a year.

They speak some weird language that's part arabic, part italian and part english

Are the Knights of St John still alive, but esoteric and modernised? Like families of old generations of original knights own most of the island or something along the lines of what the remaining Templars did with Switzerland etc?

My fiancé is pure Maltese, as is his family, and they're the whitest people I know; blonde hair, fair skin, etc

Knights of St. John no longer exist, it's a bunch of literal old LARPers who walk around giving themselves fake titles.

The maltese were never the knights to begin with, the knights of st. john came from continent, mostly france and spain. Also, Napoleon stole de vallete's sword and the French still refuse to give it back.

2 years ago, they were broadcasting a live mass from malta to french (sure it had a massive audience) and was a big topic in local paper if they'd ask for sword back.

not that french would give back, and no they did not ask.

>65 degrees fahrenheit
>18 degrees celsius
>freezing
Jesus Christ you Americans are insane that's summer!

SHILLARY CTR THREAD DETECTED

>SHILLARY CTR THREAD DETECTED

SHILLARY CTR THREAD DETECTED

>SHILLARY CTR THREAD DETECTED

THIS IS CLASSIC DISTRACTION TACTICS USED BY CTR SHILLS TO DISTRACT FROM THE SHILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS HAPPENING NOW.

SAGE. SLIDE THREAD.

1) Knights of Malta = illuminati
2) tax haven

> youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1otiBLPko

>My fiancé is pure Maltese, as is his family, and they're the whitest people I know
that's a contradiction in terms, there is literally no such thing. maybe they are lymies who moved there, but maltese are dark as turks.

also, are you queer or a girl who happened here by accident?

it's 109F in summer-- so, compared to other "holiday" places in january, like the FL keys, the water is cold.
also, they get bad sandstorms from africa that cover your car and sometimes leave you unable to start it.

>1) Knights of Malta = illuminati
the masons are not catholic, makes no sense. The group that uses that title would like nothing more than to be really rich and powerful, but they are instead pathetic.

>Problem is that since it's a small island we're getting congested.

I know that feel Maltabro

This guy is right
It's cold but you occasionally find some foreign guy swimming. It's freezing.

I personally do like foreigners. As I wrote many know English so if you know English you should get along. As long as you're not a guy who looks like he's about to suicide bomb yourself you should be alright.

It's true many are passive but due to improvement in schools during the years the younger generation now has at least a basic understanding and knowledge regarding history.

Yeah I'll be studying medicine at Uni next year and rather than paying I'll be paid through government stipends.

You're right about the fireworks haha that cracked me up. Yeah you're right about the pharmacies. Village pharmacies close early. You should have checked before.

Most Maltese look Mediterranean so that's quite rare. I wouldn't say Maltese are very similar to Turks in general though. Maltese are more light skinned and facial features are kinda different.

Pros:
-Can't go 10 feet without tripping over insane history
-Cheap as fuck
-Incredibly hospitable, english-speaking and (yes) fully white people
-God-tier climate
Cons:
-Nignogs in the south

Why are there Central Africans in Malta? Are they economic migrants or actual war refugees.

Also, what do you do with them all? Are they in camps or is your government all about "integration" too?

the south means-- valetta area? I'm not trying to Doxx you, just never got a mental picture of island in my head since google maps pronounces "triq" as "trick."
Got lost there 100 times.

GLOTTAL STOP
>GLOTTAL STOP
GLOTTAL STOP
>GLOTTAL STOP
GLOTTAL STOP
>GLOTTAL STOP
GLOTTAL STOP
>GLOTTAL STOP

Free Gozo and rebuild Vallettas gate, I have to go back to visit family and that fucking shit they replaced the gates with triggers me.

>-Cheap as fuck
lmao, I'm doubting you've been there recently mate. Malta is the expensive as hell and most crowded nation in Europe.

your water and electric bill will make your eyes water. if you visit on a cruise in winter and see a few places, maybe but even then...nothing is "cheap" there.

the natives take ferry to sicily on weekends to buy shit. Order something from outside Eu on amazon, the PO literally opens and searches it to collect tax.

Maltese people are to Italians as Canadians are to Americans. They're blatantly less important in every measurable sense, and because of this they have a MASSIVE inferiority complex.

I dated a Maltese girl and her entire stupid family was no different from an Italian family: extremely loud and obnoxious in public, clannish and tonnes of drama for no good reason whatsoever. However, instead of having actual culture and history, all they had were useless shreds like "Did you know that the pilot who flies the Pope around is Maltese?" and "Did you know that Malta was the most bombed country in WW2?" as if these half-truths were anything to be proud of. It's just like Canadians who rant about how important Canadians were in WW1 or how Canada discovered penicillin. A heritage like that is laughably inconsequential next to the cultural juggernauts of America and Italy.

Malta itself is a disgusting little rock in the worst part of the Mediterranean. Its function is essentially to whore itself out to drunk Germans and British people who go their for liquor-fueled vacations of hedonism and excess. The entire "culture" of the Maltese youth is little more than getting fuckin wasted every single night, smoking 500 cigarettes and getting pregnant for the 5th time only to pawn your child off on some downtrodden ex-alcoholic relatives. Everything is catered to people living there for a maximum of one month, so prices of things are way the fuck out of whack, and the population of the island fluctuates wildly throughout the holiday seasons as people leave the streets littered with bottles and condoms.

Malta sucks.

I'd say they are actual war migrants. The government doesn't really attempt to force the word "integration" on to us. There are places in the south of Malta called Marsa and another place called Hal Far in which they live in kind of 'camps'. Some even buy tiny apartments and cars since they manage to get low tier jobs like garbage men, cleaners etc.

What we refer to South is the Bormla, Haz Zabbar, Marsaskala, below Valletta area. North is Pembroke, St. Julian's etc. Pic related.

>Free Gozo
yes, the fags and sheepfuckers are really anxious for their freedom. Without that ferry, they'd do wonderful as a nation on their own.

I thought I'd heard every maltese insanity (the sword of de valette, removing the cross of st. george from flag) but gozo independence is new to me.

My yankee friend, I don't think you understand how much food, booze and cigarettes cost in leafland

Everything I know about Malta, I learned from pic related.

I don't drive and Florida is full of niggers and spics malta has cute Christians also I'm Canadian so it don't bother me

Nobody ever mentions a Gozo Independence here neither haha

It's okay friend calm down.

Shart in the Mart.
It's a joke mostly, Maltese are a strange people and Malta stinks so Gozo must be free to stay clean.

Sopa tel armla sucks

Figola sucks

Pastizzi sucks

I guess if you are old and have money, esp if you are Catholic, it would be a nice place to buy a nice house near beach (if you have 5 million Euros) and just live out your days.

all the younger people I met wanted to leave, all the italians and many others want to move in to work in the banking sector.

I hope they don't ruin it with rapefugees. I'm amazed Muscat has managed the deal he has given how many arrive in lampedsua and the jesuits gnawing away at foundation of the civilization.

>malta has cute Christians

i doubt even the natives would call the calls "cute." From what I saw, gold diggers and social climbers, and if you put your dick into a native girl while there, better plan on marrying or locals will find a way to get their pound of flesh.

Hahahaha
Soppa tal armla is okay
Figolla is good
Pastizzi are fucking amazing don't be so pessimistic I know you're a pretty insignificant country but come on leafbro, you're picking on an island totalling just above a 400,000 population.

It probably don't be ruined by rapefugees. Muscat already has threatened pushing back immigrants some years ago but muh human rights and all that.

Good thing I don't believe in sex outside marriage

What do Maltese people think of Greeks?

random question-- whatever happened with that visit the queen of uk, her son, grandson, etc.. was going to make?
they were planning for it 2 years in advance, and then, the poor bastards, the paris attack happened.

did any of them even show up there? Was no coverage in Brit press, forget. They were talking about it literally years in advance, and then paris terror right before it.

Probably better than "Germans"

They proved to be a thorn in Rommel's side.

I know a guy who moved to Sliema once. He said although the views and local weather are great, there's fuck all to do once you've done touristy shit and get shitfaced in Paceville at the weekend.

Also: many of the locals are fucking nuts, driving rules don't really exist, and always keep an eye on your wallet/bag as some cunt will try steal it.

They simply don't care about Greeks. Why should they? Apart from Greek Yogurt and Greece being a somewhat common destination for Maltese to visit there's no specific relationship (that I know of) between Greece and Malta.

Yeah he's right. Apart from Paceville, visiting some attractions and swimming there's really nothing more to do unless you are adventurous (snorkeling, abseiling whatever). You're right about driving rules also, can't deny. Regarding pickpockets I'm pretty sure the majority is not Maltese. Pickpocketing is something which Maltese never really experienced until foreigners came here. Always be careful though, I've been advised to.

Here

I'm trying to get recruited in to the knights of Malta.

>Greece and Malta.
the national fox channel has greek subtitles and greek commercials. Which always struck me as weird, wanted to figure out the financial scam behind that.

Goodnight guys it's 4:19 AM. See you tomorrow.