How does Afro win this?

How does Afro win this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
youtube.com/watch?v=91EBPNFTj34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not being a robot.

>tfw if you think about it Jack gets wrecked by almost all humanoids in the series

by BLM stepping in

It's 2016, OP. Asians are the white people of non-white people

That happened mostly because they couldn't show him killing people on a kids TV show. So any human character that showed up was pretty unlikely to be a mook that was going to go down easy.

Did the ninja who gave him a tough fight end up being a robot? I can't remember.

I wanna say he has a chance, but he doesn't really. Jack's just too much faster going by the bounty hunter scene.

Yes.

Doesn't Jack's magic sword have some kind of enchantment that prevents him from hurting good guys? That's a pretty crippling weakness in a death battle.

That only applies when it's used by someone evil.

afro wins because of a superior range of movements on account of being animated better

Because he's the number one fighter in the world. If we're going by the anime he proved it, if we're going by the manga he was still probably number one, but I suppose the world may never know.

Same way you would.

youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

He doesn't.

wouldnt killing a good guy make you evil then?

Afro is only debatable good, he fucks over a fair number of people who didn't deserve it on his quest for vengeance, i mean geno is trying to kill him for a reason

>just because he's the strongest in his world means he'd beat someone off-world

afro isn't evil or a robot.

he wins

Afro has done nothing good. His only motive is revenge.

>How does Afro win this?

Jack can't even fight him until he obtains the #2 headband.

>western animation character
>losing

They're both voiced by black dudes though :)

>manga Afro
Jesus Fucking christ. He was a piece of shit human being.

in a straight up samurai sword battle, afro wins.

if both had their swords taken away, jack wins.

he has alot more training in various fighting styles from around the world, archery, african bo-staff fighting, greek wrestling, etc. not to mention all the new stuff he learns in the future like JUMP GOOD. hes more of a JACK of all trades.

afro seems to be a better swordsmen with his own unique sword patterns of niggatry and rage.

jack cannot harm anything that isnt a robot or pure evil.

Didn't he kill most of those bounty hunters?

I don't know, Afro certainly has physical endurance and possibly even reactions over Jack.
I mean that nigga has been through some shit.

>in a straight up samurai sword battle, afro wins.

Is his sword magic?

Afro has fought some extremely silly shit. And has in canon slashed laser beams in half. And been slammed through boulders and casually backed handed a ten foot muscle bond fool across a bar and through a wall.

Can afro jump good? This is critical.

youtube.com/watch?v=91EBPNFTj34

He shitstomped the Bounty Hunters and the Rock Giant

>Afro
>good