Lighting up a cigar like a boss

>lighting up a cigar like a boss
>at a charity event in Barcelona, head out to the balcony for a smoke, flashing your cigarette tin at some saucy tart and sharing a cigerette with her, and unbridled hot monkeyfuck sex later that night
>ashing out your cigarette on a business rival's hand

What's more manly than smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

overcomingbias.com/2009/12/what-anti-smoking-evidence.html
members.iinet.com.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html
verywell.com/does-asthma-raise-the-risk-of-lung-cancer-2248983
verywell.com/does-hpv-cause-lung-cancer-2248989
researchgate.net/publication/6656961_Are_lung_cancers_triggered_by_stopping_smoking
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
wsj.com/articles/decades-after-nuclear-test-u-s-studies-cancer-fallout-1410802085
sott.net/article/226999-Smoking-Helps-Protect-Against-Lung-Cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not dying of cancer at 35

first post best post

Fuck off faggot.
>wanting to be with an ugly nasty smoking whore
Well, since you're also a dumbass smoker it makes sense. But your taste is still shit.

Cigarettes are only acceptable if you roll them yourself using good tobacco. Cigars are better, pipes are best.

Supposedly, limited use of organic cigars is actually good for you. Cigarettes are just a rejection of life though.

>lighting up a cigar like a boss
keeling over with lung / mouth / throat cancer... like a boss

>Supposedly, limited use of organic cigars is actually good for you
How?

fpbp from an aussie too! colour me shocked cunt

>it's funny because I smoke

Not smoking

>smoking thread
awaiting all the smokers of Sup Forums who find these threads like the fucking bat signal went off

>smoking is manly
brainwashed by the advertising jew of years past

Just guessing, but probably the damage then healing aspect of it.

Like how you build your immune system through exposure, or build muscle through micro tearing.

Now how this contrast to the carcinogenic effects of hot smoke in the lungs is something worth questioning.

So far I've noticed increased lung capacity. My deadlifts and mile times have improved.

>people who smoke die in their 30s
Yeah about that

Literally every smoker I've ever met: friends, family, randoms, all have said they hate smoking and wish they could stop. So it's interesting that these kind of threads manage to get made.

I'd tell you to kys, but you already are.

Fuck off with your anecdotal evidence.

>awaiting all the smokers of Sup Forums who find these threads like the fucking bat signal went off
Fucking kekd because it's true. Five minutes from now this thread will be swarming with faggots trying to justify their bad habit

>wish they could stop
Then why don't they?

Cigarretes are terrible for you. High class smoking is still bad for you. If you can afford high class smoking and dont mind the cost, then it is acceptable.

Shit discipline/no willpower

I smoke because my life is shit and it is one thing that gives me small amounts of pleasure. There is also a kind of adolescent masochist thing going on, i enjoy that im hurting myself. It feels honest, like an affirmation of me being shit

And all the smokers I've known personally are total scum. All my uncles who smoke either don't work or is the one we don't talk to because he was caught running drugs.
And there'll be the one shill claiming smoking is good for you and science is lies and he proves it by linking blog posts.

resisting the temptation to do degenerate addictive substances instead of being a weak sickly beta is more manly than smoking

Would you have bitched if your business rival had you hit in the face for that?

It won't though, it'll be full of anti-smokers who don't see they're unironically worse than vegans.

>"You do something that doesn't involve me whatsoever? Well let me tell you what I think and tell you how I'll be taking the moral high ground..."

Give me some of your "second hand smoke" memes, they're always good for a laugh.

>on a discussion board
>what you mean people are gonna come here and discuss stuff? hahahaha bunch of faggots

perfidious albion

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I'd chimp the fuck out.

Lol, this thread is full of raging SJW pussies.

There's absolute no evidence whatsoever that smoking causes cancer.

Fuck off with your myths.

Congratulations, you're a nigger

FPBP

Seriously though, go to a fucking rave OP. Most of the girls wear next to nothing, everybody has fun and if it's a nice off the books type of rave you'll usually have a room to plough one of these hot bitches before the end of the night.

MDMA/Acid/Shrooms/everything at once > Nicotine

Also
>Things that never happened.

No doubt you're some edgy teenager who just managed to get your first box of smokes after hours of public begging people "Will you go in and buy me a pack m80? Maybe some of those mini half cigar cigarettes?"

>You have never been to Barcelona
>You are a virgin
>Women don't want their tongue in a mouth that tastes like toiletbowl
>Apparently smoking makes your jizz taste like shit too.
>You work in MickeyD's if anywhere, so your only business rival is burger king.

The Orwellian beliefs on smoking certainly are real in kangarooville. I feel sorry for people dumb enough to buy into the pharmaceutical meme that smoking actually harms people or kills them.

overcomingbias.com/2009/12/what-anti-smoking-evidence.html
members.iinet.com.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html

People getting sick from smoking is actually anecdotal evidence. Quitting smoking or smoke cessitation is also bad for you.

verywell.com/does-asthma-raise-the-risk-of-lung-cancer-2248983
verywell.com/does-hpv-cause-lung-cancer-2248989
researchgate.net/publication/6656961_Are_lung_cancers_triggered_by_stopping_smoking

What's the fucking point of smoking tobacco anyways?

Doesn't get you high or anything. It's a pointless waste of money

I don't smoke or drink alcohol or take any drugs except certain Doctor prescribed medicines during the rare times I am sick. I feel great.

Even if it didn't increase your risk of cancer and other diseases dramatically; why fucking do it?
When you start you get a 20 second nicotine rush, then all you're doing is pissing away money to stave off nicotine (and MAOI) withdrawal symptoms.

Rather pointless drug, Heroin is better and safer.

I don t know grandma died at 63 and never smoked or drinked , on the other hand grandpa of my friend died at 92 and he smoked since 18 .. Go figure

fpbp. by an aussie no less.

Well evidenced by some of the people posting in this thread, thy say it's enjoyable.

It's also not even remotely as bad as the mainstream media suggests, obviously.

my 96 year old poppop began smoking at age 8 and smokes today

>read the links regarding the truth
>switches the goalposts over to "why do it anyway?"

People enjoy it and can afford to spend the money, man.

They're all out having their smoke breaks right now

>Running a six minute mile
>Not getting emphysema
>Not getting heart disease
>Not smelling gross
>Maintaining an erection in your 40s

There are probably a lot more things than that more manly than smoking. Are you gay nigga? If smoking is the manliest thing you do then you are a degenerate pussy.

I have tried it once before as well as weed. Both left me with a very shot taste in my mouth and it felt slightly hard to breathe for a bit afterwards. really with the super high prices of cigs here it's more worthwhile to buy almost literally anything else

you dont inhale cigar smoke

i have done a tremendous amount of research into this topic. i will not be bothered to source this stuff. simply google any of my claims and you'll see they're true very quickly:

NICOTINE ALONE...

>promotes the vascularization of tumorous tissues via its angiogenic properties
>raises blood LDL/VLDL concentrations and lowers blood HDL concentrations
>downregulates the production of a protein called elastin which...
>results in hardened less flexible arteries/veins which promotes atherosclerotic progression and worsens hypertension
>makes your skin saggier and makes you look older than you already are
>paralyzes the cilia in your bronchi reducing your body's ability to clear junk out of your airway

TOBACCO SMOKE IN PARTICULAR...

>contains more benzo-a-pyrene compounds than smoke from other smokable plants (these compounds are highly carcinogenic)
>really fucks up your teeth and gums horrendously
>leads to more tar deposition in the lungs than other smokable plants thanks to the quantities required for a nicotine high

so cut this stupid start smoking meme bullshit out. this faggot OP probably just wants to get other people addicted because he's too much of a pussy little bitch boi to stop smoking the nicotinic jew.

either way, kill yourself OP.

>Funded by Pfizer and Truth.com

thank you for your unconvincing post user.

>being out of shape
>genetic deficiency that can also be triggered by mold or asbestos construction and prevented or treated by tobacco smoke
>caused by shit American diet and genes
>caring about smells like some queen
>blaming erectile dysfunction in smoking

Yeah, no.

Well that's boring.
Live a little. Fuck at least drop some acid and go to a museum or art gallery on it. You will cherish every second. At the worst you'll freak the fuck out so simply bring a friend and if you end up going nuts in public (highly unlikely on low doses) all he needs to say is "don't worry he has autism, I was just taking him to see the paintings; he was looking at art online and has been asking me to take him to an art gallery for weeks" and everyone will feel instantly embarassed and you can get a lift/cab home where you'll stop freaking out. Failing that have said friend have a heap of valium on hand, that'll just knock you the fuck out and you'll be fine when you wake.

Oh try DMT too, learn how to do a straight-to-base extraction and make the stuff out of Mimosa Hostilis root bark. Should take a day or two's work to get a gram and 40-100mg is a normal 'breakthrough' dose.

If you're born with that magical thing called _self control_ you could just collect shit (MDMA, various pills, some cocaine, maybe a touch of Heroin (though you'd need serious self control, or just don't open the wrap until you have a few years on you), lots of fine liquid/blotter acid, maybe some 25I NBOH (though it'll blow your head into space, not all that many people like that feel) and whatever else you can get on the darknet and _keep it buried_ somewhere (a nearby public or national park is good, or your garden if you don't have nosy neighbours in a plastic box with no metal whatsoever, just mark it out with something innocuous like what looks like a pet grave or a piece of slate stuck in the ground vertically (if it's a public park take down the exact co-ordinates, find an area with trees and carve an X into three trees and bury it in the middle, that way if the cops come a knockin' you can invite them right in without worry.

And a strong opiate, though you might want to leave that one until you're retired.

They don't though. Every smoker I've met has said "I wish I never picked up this fuckin' habit, every time I smoke I'm only stopping the shitty feeling that happens when you don't smoke"

It's a negro tier drug as all it does (after smoking for a while) is stave off the withdrawals unless you increase your dose thus (assuming your 'well evidenced studies' are correct still fucking costs more money, more and more and more. You'll have tar stained walls, stained teeth your computer will tar up and break early. It really is a shitty addiction.

based on your response i'm glad i didn't bother looking up the sources since your dumb fuckin ass would just stay in total denial

Nicely posted pharma guy.
Where'd you study? I love pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, effects of substances on man and all the chemistry surrounding it.
Nice to see a STEM poster in the thread.

or you could just not act like a nigger and the cops will never have reason to bust down your door. i keep all my shit inside and have for years. never had an issue and i've made at least 6 purchases off the darknet already. nicotine is for fags who can't get speed. speed will do everything they like from nicotine and do it better too.

are you that other guy who posts about that stuff that i pointed out that to a couple months ago? i thought you were US based not UK.

i learned all that stuff in particular on my own. but i also study pharmacy at a D1 research university in the US. i'm just finishing up my senior year and then i'll start work on my PhD next year. gonna try and make a blockbuster drug working for big pharma since i know i've got the skillset to do it. are you that ambitious too or did you just teach yourself out of interest?

Cannot believe how many here fell for the anti-smoking jew. Oy Vey! Better not smoke cigarettes, don't you know they're bad for you GOY!

fact: smoking inhibits estrogen production and raises testosterone. It's why all the manliest countries smoke (formerly America and Europe, now China, Japan, Arab lands).

Smoking is and always will be a manly thing to do.

Amazing that people here don't realize that convincing people not to smoke is just another example of mind control.

Cancer exists mainly because of Nuclear tests in the 40s-60s.

Smoking does have some downsides, but it has plenty of benefits as well. In addition to reduced estrogen, it also lowers your chance of getting alzheimers.

Fucking anti smoking faggots top kek

>Cancer exists mainly because of Nuclear tests in the 40s-60s.

Tell us more, doc.

Don't bother, he's probably the same shill who is i all of these threads.
I'm kind of surprised he hasn't post the longecity like he usually does. That's why only say he's probably that guy and not taht he definitely is.
Yeah, it's a Jewish conspiracy to get people to stop buying products because...reasons.
>Smoking is and always will be a manly thing to do
Looking like a fag and sucking on cigs is not manly. Just makes you look like a dumb fag.
>it has plenty of benefits as well
No, it doesn't. It only has negatives.

I don't act like a nigger, but it's the fucking UK, easier to bury the doses out the back and grab a few when I need them than be caught because a nosy/bitchy neighbour said they smelled weed or some shit.
Five minutes work is better than a few years in jail and your entire stash gone. Naturally there'll be some stuff in the house but personal use only amounts. When I need to refill I go a digging.

And it's pretty cool to hold fire itself between your fingers.

i'm paranoid but not that paranoid. i understand the value of playing it safe, but that just seems impractical. or do you not have a house? do you live in townhouses or something where that's actually a serious risk? if you're ordering darknet isn't that a much bigger risk than anything else you're doing? or are you just noided out about the government tracing your purchases and fucking you on it? i usually just try to stay hidden in plain sight since there are 320 million people in the US.

> Dipping Copenhagen
Get on my level

that was an incredibly depressing sentence to read. you should order some shroom spores off the internet, grow some, and take 7g of them when dried. you may not feel that way anymore.

Taught myself out of self interest as I took drugs but really wanted to know how they work. The dumbest shit I've ever heard is "why bother learning that, it gets you high; that's all you need to know" so I have a good bit of knowledge in pharma, will likely do a photography course (backup as I also do SCUBA and they always need people diving on the oil rigs, if my job is to pilot a drone or simply dive and take pictures I can earn a five figure sum for half a years work then spend the other half year diving as an instructor somewhere warm.
Have my sights set on a lab based pharmacy course at either the local university or one where I can get free tuition (Southern Ireland as I live in NI or possibly Denmark as I'm a citizen and they deliver their courses in English), might do straight chem, might do pharmchem; that's why I'm taking a year out; to decide.

If the jobs or job-market is shitty I can always go to NL and make MDMA then roadtrip to Switzerland and make deposits there.

I'd love to make an effective antidepressant or effective, less harmful anti-cancer drug though. However slim the chances of me developing either are.

>stop buying products

you must not be familiar with the world of anti-smoking. First off, for smokers many are pressured to buy Nicotine gum or Chantix and now e-cigs. All of these are devices designed to "help people quit" but in reality they just get hooked on these (except chantix). Nicotine gum is way more expensive than cigs.

Also, you know that all the Truth campaigns or whatever are funded by tobacco companies right? They're still giving money to Jews in media to produce their ads and campaigns.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

boom nigger, smokers have higher testosterone. Even if it is somewhat unhealthy, it is more manly to smoke cigs. FACT

wsj.com/articles/decades-after-nuclear-test-u-s-studies-cancer-fallout-1410802085

Peep that. Cancer rates didn't rise dramatically until nuclear bombs were tested. No one drew any link between cancer (of which there were very few cases before WWII) and smoking prior to this.

In the 50s and 60s, when cancer rates started to rise, the elite scrambled. They didn't want the population knowing that the major reason Cancer was exploding was nuclear tests done in the desert which spread to many parts of America (consider that despite similar smoking rates, Americans generally had higher rates of Cancer than Europeans).

Since just about everybody smoked cigs or experienced secondhand smoke, blaming cancer on cigarettes provided a prevalent source of cancer that sounds plausible.

Don't want millions upon millions of people suing the government for damages due to fallout induced cancer. Instead, have them sue tobacco companies (who have ties with the government anyways).

IMO people who swallow all the anti-smoking propaganda are basically the same as those who believe the media lies but was totally truthful in its account of World War II.

meant to give you a you in my previous post

>What's more manly than smoking?
Smoking

Thanks hoss.

I wonder if that cancer rise happened because we learned to detect cancer better?

>it has plenty of benefits as well
What about removing a small portion of people from the gene pool (even though you can probably breed before it kills you, some will still die too early to breed or be made infertile)

Smoking just to look cool is basically buying into propaganda that wants you to spend money to die faster.

I tried smoking for a bit. It's fun, tastes pretty nice, it's a nice way to socialize, but more of a headache to constantly be chasing down cigars/cigarillos than it's worth.

And any kind of buzz you get from nicotine doesn't even really feel good, alcohol or even just a runner's high is much better.

I quit without a problem and it seems like I'm one of the few people that don't have any problems with addiction. Just seemed to be one big loss/loss situation.

If you want to smoke just for the sake of appearances then you might as well just donate that money to charity instead.

>If you want to smoke just for the sake of appearances then you might as well just donate that money to charity instead.

>at a party
>chick notices you donated to charity

Thanks for that brilliant comparison.

>inplying any of us are getting out alive

Enjoy the occasional cigar, drink the occasional high quality scotch, go out for an occasional nature walk.

Stop thinking you'll ever be inmortal by avoiding certain habits.

i don't really know how the system works over there, but if you ever want to break 80k USD annually in the pharma industry in the US you need a masters or PhD. with my PhD though, given my university's status and a couple published papers with my name in them to put on a resume, i'm looking at ~100k annually right out of college. one of my profs who worked in the field i'm focusing in was making 200k+ with a PhD after 10 years working for GlaxoSmithKline. but college is also extremely expensive here and we lack a welfare state like yours. so your mileage may vary.

i'll tell you one thing though: if you wanna corner the market on a drug through sales on the darknet, move to the US where methoxetamine (MXE) is still legal and the precursors are unwatched. the demand for MXE on the darknet is huge and unlike MDMA and other big name drugs, there's very little production of MXE ever since the EU and china bans. you could make a killing if you knew what you were doing.

or you know, you could stop being a pussy and quit cold turkey or via a taper. did you ever stop and think for a second that a drug that warps the circuitry of your reward circuit might be making you justify your desire to consume it at the risk of your health? because you know... that's how the reward circuit works. just a thought.

I agree that cold turkey is the best way to go. And I've stopped smoking a couple times before. My point is that the industry is not geared towards quitting cold turkey, but wants to sell people numerous tobacco alternatives.

The whole paranoia thing usually depends on the 'political weather' here in the UK which changes rapidly.

Had a huge (about 150 people turned up) house party when I was 16 and I live in a semi-detached so the neighbour's wife hates me; I get on well enough with the husband as I gave a full apology and told him the truth that wankers had gatecrashed it and simply wouldn't leave so it would be safer for the neighbourhood if I kept them contained for the night rather than having a bunch of drunken loons walking the streets. The wife is a grade A bitch though and surprise me if she called the cops if we had 5-10 people round and we'd usually have some MDMA knocked out on the table and shit so keeping large amounts indoors is just a risk I'd rather not take. It's not like I deal or anything, my whole clique are commies when it comes to drugs so if I share with them they share in return. One of them gave me kick-ass acid, I brought a kaleidoscope but nothing else so I got him a mini one instead. Essentially just a close knit group of friends; though if the neighbours wife saw 10 people arrive in two taxis I could bet she'd be right on to the cops so I'd wather hide shit in my stashy hole outside if it'd get me years and if we hear a knock at the door one of us goes to the toilet and puts everything else inside a bunch of wrapped up blankets while I answer and people get beers and stuff set up so if the cop comes poking around he definitely finds nothing.

The other pro smoking guy in this thread can BTFO you, I'm too busy right now being enlightened by the fact that I know things.

>Cancer exists mainly because of Nuclear tests in the 40s-60s

thank you

sott.net/article/226999-Smoking-Helps-Protect-Against-Lung-Cancer

To be fair, Calment smoked her cigarettes the old fashioned way, self rolled. If you buy packaged cigs, the Jews put cancer in them.

That's a fact.

Why would you want to be with an ugly smoking whore? Do you have no taste?

Any hole's a goal.

which industry are you complaining about here? the tobacco jew wants you addicted to cigarettes and/or nicotine vaping. the pharmaceutical jew wants you addicted to alternative smoking products. unless you're growing your own tobacco here someone is making money off your addiction. that's why big alcohol and big tobacco exist. to profit off your pain. at least everyone here already agrees big pharma is corrupt. that's why i want to work for them. money is power. if i make money, i have more power. then i can put my own machinations in the works.

>being this far in denial
>shiggymydiggyniggie
yeah ok, kiddo. whatever you say.

well given that situation now your behavior makes sense. i've never done anything to piss off my neighbors and i try to keep any shenanigans i get into very low key. even when i was real fucked up on 3-MeO-PCP in my dorm and walking like a robot with bug eyes and only the ability to form 3 word sentences i still never got caught or created any issues. i vet anyone i'm gonna do drugs with very harshly so as to protect myself from that kind of situation. you really ought to get operative and get another place where you won't have to put up with those sorts of risks.

If she smokes, she pokes. Everybody knows that.

>here already agrees big pharma is corrupt. that's why i want to work for them. money is power. if i make money, i have more power. then i can put my own machinations in the works.

At least you're honest, unlike most people who think smoking is bad.

>being this in denial

See I have all the proof I need that says it's not harmful and that correlation =/= causation. Other factors cause the problems associated with smoking. Cancer? Radiation or car pollution, or genetics. COPD? Genetics. Heart disease or stroke? Bad diet, obesity or genetics. Take your pick. I at least know the truth.

i'll tell you one thing though: if you wanna corner the market on a drug through sales on the darknet, move to the US where methoxetamine (MXE) is still legal and the precursors are unwatched. the demand for MXE on the darknet is huge and unlike MDMA and other big name drugs, there's very little production of MXE ever since the EU and china bans. you could make a killing if you knew what you were doing.

I'll bear that in mind. I've a friend doing chemistry-chemistry and the pair of us could make a killing doing a synth of the stuff. We've got a mate who's dad owns a chemical company so we were considering ordering a barrel of safrole in his father's name then making some delicious mandy (molly) but that plan hasn't come to fruition yet, chemistry guy is much smarter than me though has a problem with Heroin though should be on substitution therapy soon so once he gets his act together we'll probably consider business options.

I've still got spore prints from albino A+ mushrooms (fucking hell they were amazing) so even a small automated stack of terrariums (automated thermostat, auto ultrasonic mister readouts of temp inside substrate, inside the terrariums and outside so I can check all is well daily) would make a small but steady income as mushrooms are low in supply and huge in demand here. I'd probably have a remote on a key fob or my phone that needs a specific code that sprays saturated lye water/conc. nitric acid over all the terrariums in case the cops came a knocking too and have them hidden as a CD rack or something so if they did start searching by the time they found it everything would be pulp.

You don't need to get super technical with a setup for mushies, they grow pretty easily just chucked in a box.

vaping.

So, you do just have no fucking taste. You'll take just any slut who'll let you. Well, good for you, I guess.

this desu

Don't knock it mate, if I didn't just fuck any slut who opened her legs you'd have never been born.

I know, but I want to push their potency to something never seen before if I grow them. Essentially become the mushroom man of Belfast, though employ others as pushers.

I wonder how much it even affects psilocybin production though having the right environment?

Sucking dick.

niggers suck fags like kangz

Having an aesthetic physique

Good post 'straya, just got to remember that not every goal is a winner.

Only one way to find out...

Hey /pol
my two grandfathers smoked and so did my dad
One lived to be 91 and the other died earlier but none died to smoking related issues.
Dad is very healthy and pretty much always was.
Also most of granma's sisters smoked and all of them made it to their 90's without any smoking related problem.
Could i have some lung cancer resistant genes?

>falling for the smoking makes you cool meme

Since you're on the path to degeneracy, enjoy the following:

>car smells like smoke
>house smells like smoke
>decreased endurance
>poor health
>having to rely on tobacco as an emotional crutch
>spending anywhere from $10-$60/week to keep up your habit

>Anecdotal evidence

Let's look at some larger studies
>bmj.com/content/309/6959/901.long
40 year long study, half of all participants who smoked died from the habit

>nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsa1407211
Study of 45 years and over, we've now gone from half of all smokers dying from non smoking causes to 17% of them dying from non smoking causes. Or in other words 83% dying from smoking.

I have more papers, but the filter is reporting them as spam