>thanks moustache

Who here /TESD/?

>my dad keeps texting me at work

Favorite recurring jokes general?

>The Sal voice (ohhh my gawwwd)
>Santiago sent you?
>Kranjus McBasketball

fat Sal

I like to let them pile up so I can listen to a few at a time. The trial of Q really put the show in perspective to me. Those early episodes I honestly felt I was listening to someone right before they would inevitably commit suicide.

Now it's all "oh so we were hanging out with (insert famous person here)" while talking about 1% tax problems and how hard it is to keep a podcast when you're all on television

so are some of them kinda low-key racist?

Q refused to mess with a muslim chick in a challenge recently.

Sal punishments best punishments

who /whatdoesthatmean/ in here

That guy will literally never see a vagina he doesn't pay for

I HATE YOU YA BITCH

That was so cringey I felt bad for Q

>It's a Murr gets eaten by sharks episode

what does that mean?

They're Italians in New York of course

>Hi, how are ya? You seem very nice.
>I'm not

What is this?

I wonder how long it's been since the Pod Wars. Feels like the show hasn't had a game in ages.

>Hey Murr, call that guy a nigger!
Did they take it too far?

Tony Gunk

They have a few. They had that stump the prof, they replayed 2 live crew or one middle aged jew, and surprisingly still do overkill semi-regularly

I've never seen such a stereotypical turbo autist neet in my life, full business attire & everything, I bet he was only there to get some milk or shitroll or something.

Sal, I shot a lot of Japs in WWII.

Murr's the most cucked by far. He hits on every black chick on the show

>Okay Murr, now start humming "God Save the South"

I ndont think you know what that word means

I still can't believe anyone thought this was a good idea.

>Joe almost dies and angrily asks for commercials
>Q breaks his fucking ribs
>Sal barely finishes the course with no fun
>lmao JOEY FATONE
>Murr unsurprisingly finishes a physical challenge with ease because he doesn't weigh 400lbs

Benjamin Cat

This.

>the cornfield maze
>the "no apology gauntlet"
>BINGO!

Keke any of this on jewtube??

youtube.com/watch?v=EcN2qBZ0aBg

They cut out the 20 minutes of Joe gasping for air on live television

Answer this guy, please

Are they all supposed to be the same age?
Cause Joe looks easily 15 years older than the other 3

Q did the tight rope in one episode. Greatest moment.

Was this kino?

Anyone else listen to What Say You podcast? Why did Q and Sal quit? Was it due to Q sounding horribly depressed each episode?

No one quit

he was probably scared that shed blow up tbqh

Murr got suspended for taking part in a violent antifa march.

what you don't know is that they simultaneously filmed Michael Phelps vs. Shark in that punishment

Except the jokers used real sharks

its the pastries man

It bothers me knowing some of the complete fucking invalids around here actually like TESD.

are you trying to tell me this isn't real?

youtu.be/_7hUEPrXICY

Have you seen the typical ant fanbase? It's not a glamorous bunch.

I honestly stay away from reading absolutely anything another ant says. For a split second I got curious about their subreddit, but as soon as the page loaded I just closed it. I really can't stand people, and I just knew I was going to get irritated over something.

I don't want to imagine what the Smodcast and HBO communities are like either. Shit.

>the special where they all walk across a tightrope
>most get across alright
>Q does best
>neither Sal nor Joe make it across
>Murr cries
Fug, that hurt to watch. Murr deserves that pain least of all.

Well it's hard to avoid when they focused an entire two month span on reading reddit reactions.

>Michelle Obama is only where she is because she slept with a man

youtube.com/watch?v=ae4JmMbu9oo

I think I heard that Q has said that these big finale episodes are required by the network. They plan on airing them once, and never again.

This and the tightrope special aren't ever part of reruns from what I've seen. It's just a way to push all the adverts.

In defense of the Nitro Circus, it had some amazing bits in between. The ones where they went back to White Castle and did the looking for roommates bit again were hilarious.

I couldn't get the website to work very well when I watched the Nitro Circus episode, so I gave up halfway through. I wish they'd give up on the specials. They're no fun.

Remember when they used to make like 2 clipshows per season?

PURE KINO
They need to do more of those

comedy podcasts are the height of autism. The same type enjoys cumtown or the big jay oakerson one

Don't forget
>Hostess keeps trying to get chant going
>Audience members don't give enough of a shit to keep it going more than a few seconds
The most paonful to watch part of it imo

Well they're funny, but I wouldn't say it's comedy focused. It's just guys talking about random shit. It's not like Comedy Bang Bang with skits and shit.

>Cumtown
>not podkino

Anyone remember Jokers Wild? That bit where they all pretend to come out of the closet was fucking awkward as fuck and painful to watch, no wonder it got cancelled

>Anyone remember Jokers Wild?
Yuck. The guys are only funny when they're doing challenges. The clips from their stage shows are terrible too.

I miss the in between challenge scenes where they just walked around talking about stupid shit tho

>that time they forced sal to piss his pants like a retard in a roomful of people

Hardest part to watch for me

Well they had to do that to fill time. Now they are too popular to fill the show with anything but challenges/punishments

Nigga the first few episodes were about Bry's mum and Josh Groban, and the Consuelos. They've always been "hanging out with (insert famous person here)"

Yeah, but they're also about how Bryan hates asking Kevin for help with his aspirations and how everything he pitched was never accepted. Walter was already into his family, but he and Q were really bitter about missing their opportunities.

Thank god Q isn't in charge of the audio, too. Hearing Metallica in the background when someone talks is a big reason why I don't like listening to those first few episodes

OMG this dude was fucking retarded. Never should have been born

>Thank god Q isn't in charge of the audio, too. Hearing Metallica in the background when someone talks is a big reason why I don't like listening to those first few episodes
They removed the background music. It was originally Kev's idea since that's what he did on Smodcast, but then they found out they had to pay for that music so it's been removed from the episodes

>hey Murr, call the guy a kike!