Executive Order

Providing an Order of Succession within the Department of the Treasury

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/12/executive-order-providing-order-succession-within-department-treasury

youtu.be/ECcyE-ENzS4

What's this all about I wonder?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/12/executive-order-providing-order-succession-within-department-veterans
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/12/executive-order-providing-order-succession-within-environmental
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/obama-plans-major-nuclear-policy-changes-in-his-final-months/2016/07/10/fef3d5ca-4521-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_first_use
nationalreview.com/article/437510/it-would-reduce-potential-cost-using-conventional-chemical-and-biological-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two others today:

Dept of Veterans Affairs
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/12/executive-order-providing-order-succession-within-department-veterans

EPA
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/12/executive-order-providing-order-succession-within-environmental

Financial accountants, Treasury intelligence getting too close to something

I am too simple minded to understand. What does this mean to the layman?

Obama becoming El Presidente

Wouldn't states succeed at this point and aren't their prophecies which say he will be the last president of america?

NSA hacking targeting finances around the world?

You mean secede?

Well I did say I was a simple minded person. My IQ is below 100.

Nobody will keep this clearly relevant thread going?

Must have been aliens.

Nobody knows how to move rocks

A big guy could move it.

>Nobody fear! Grammar Nazi is here!

Being born dumb wasnt an option.

It's so he can fill vacancies more easily. That's it.

Been out in the sun all day, what does this mean? Isn't it just who takes over?

What vacancies?

You mean the Obama takeover?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/obama-plans-major-nuclear-policy-changes-in-his-final-months/2016/07/10/fef3d5ca-4521-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html

Things are beginning to make sense...

Everyone except the USA.

He is trying to put USA on the list of "No first use" of nuclear weapons, which means USA will have to wait until struck first with a nuke before it can deploy their own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_first_use

nationalreview.com/article/437510/it-would-reduce-potential-cost-using-conventional-chemical-and-biological-attacks

Isn't this necessary though?

What happens if the Secretary dies? Wouldn't this bill just be a formality? There probably just isn't a bill in place making it law.

I mean fuck obama, but why is this a big deal?

lol Obama is sure oblivious. I sometimes wonder if I am at least more situationally aware than him.