Men's Lingerie Is Here—and It's Super Lacy

>Men's Lingerie Is Hereā€”and It's Super Lacy
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/07/mens-lingerie-is-here-and-its-super-lacy/

>Women serving in combat roles in the military.
>More men becoming nurses.
>More women in corporate America.
>Men beginning to wear lingerie.

The sexes are finally becoming equal.

Will you wear sexy lingerie for your girlfriend or wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/07/mens-lingerie-is-here-and-its-super-lacy/
internationaljock.com/
manties.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill me

I don't think anyone will be wearing that for their "girlfriend or wife"

gay

>that guy's penis enclosure

>girlfriend or wife

el oh el

hmm seems kinda comfy

>Will you wear sexy lingerie for your girlfriend or wife?
Implying that stuff is meant for straight men.

why didn't he show his butt?

haha, cock and balls

I'd like to see that on a man with massive, muscular thighs

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHA

I was expecting more like...novelty type boxers or briefs, like how panties get all the interesting patterns and shit. This shit is just gay...

Sauce?

Holy shit that's the gayest thing I've seen this week

kinda hot desu
>tfw you will never suck on that cock sock

>>More men becoming nurses
Going to get flamed for this but I'm a male nurse and it's the faggots who give us a bad name. Most straight, male nurses are the foundations of the wards we work on because we get to the stage ''''experienced'''' nurses get to when we still have youthful vitality and energy. Plus it's not just being a doctors handmaiden, I see the consultants I work with as colleagues not superiors. The good ones respect the opinion of a good nurse over some shit eating Junior doctor or Registrar any day.

So you expect your wife/gf to slap on a pair of lacy stockings and garter straps from Victoria's Secret when you're in the mood, but you don't want to lacy some lacy rose print underwear for her?

Seems kinda like a double standard to be honest.

get this shit off pol faggot

But women want to be the objectified fuck toys taken roughly by big powerful men

They don't want their men to be dainty fuck toys themselves

Like that's how the sexual dynamic works you can't fuck with that no matter how much leftist denial you inject
It would be like a woman preferring manlets or small penises, it isn't going to happen for any ideology

Where can I order this for my cuck?

>this is meant for anyone but gays
Homofag here, would like it on my bf.

Saged.
This isn't politics. This is panties.

I hate everyone on pol but I have to come here everyday to witness the sinking ship. What the fuck is happening to society? Everyone is dumbed down, men stop to reproduce and play video games, women are absolute whores, people are degenerate and only care about what people think about them on facebook. This place is also the biggest shithole, all this meme culture is cringe beyond words, but at least some anons have the decency to share some light on crucial event of the downfall of humanity like this thread.

>pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/07/mens-lingerie-is-here-and-its-super-lacy/

>degeneracy intensifies.

1000 bucks says America will be speaking Arabic or Chinese in 4 generations.

No amount of high tech shit can save your ass when your soldiers are all pangender transfurkins in lacy underwear. You guys are fucked.

edit: even your captchas are salad eating faggots

Hot

AMEN

why would you like feminine clothing on your boyfriend, that makes no sense

>Lacy panties for men will be the downfall of humanity, NOT climate change.

Underrated post

THIS GUY TO GOOD FOR GAS STATIONS STOCKINGS

FUGGIN QUEERS RUINING CROSS DRESSING

I can't wait for my wife to buy me a pair of these. Even Jamal will like it.

No it's just I don't think big hairy men look good in feminine flowery tight lingere, that's just weird man Also this, women will always prefer the more masculine anyways and still expect us to conform to traditional male gender norms

Can't wait to get something super cute. My wife will love to see me in it while Tyrone plows her butthole. Might even buy one for my wife's boyfriends son. (He's bi btw, if you don't like it, gtfo). We are just a very sexually open, progressive family.

Most women want two men, a protector and a provider. We will pass the genes of the protector and the resources of the provider onto the new generation.

looks like sissyboy's wet dream...

Making underwear out of the material is fine, but actually making panties and stockings for guys from it is a degenerate level over 9000

holy shit, what have u done?

>bi
Fucking bigot, implying there are only two genders

>flower print

hahahahahaha its just fucking womens lingerie but called mens

marketing genius

I would for my bf

This one time when I was a kid

I was walking in the park with my mum, and I saw these two gay guys kissing on the park bench

And that was that gayest thing i had ever seen until I saw this.

>women will always prefer the more masculine

>completely ignores how girls (and grown ass women) go crazy over "boy bands" that are comprised of mostly feminine smooth-faced guys, like Hanson.

This is obviously for gays. And no, I don't mean the biker bara gays. I mean the sissy faggot twink gays who love taking it up the ass. This is not for heterosexual men and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. You wife doesn't want you wearing this shit.

I always thought male lingerie was stuff like my pic. I don't really see girls being attracted to lacy flower stockings on a man.

wrong they aren't even cute

they're 3dpd female clothing

(you)

There is one thing that will never change.

Man is the one forcing his dick into a womans vagina.

Man is the dominant, woman is the submissive.

As long as nature is with us on this, no amount of sjw, leftist, kiks will change the society.

Men have still testastorone and as long as this is true, we will be the bulls and the lions and the hordes.

Are male nurses really that bad?

>tfw women abandoned both roles
>tfw women are just brood mares

Lol, I'm not trying to be a braggy douche but there is no way that my junk is going to fit in that compartment.

With genetic engineering and designer babies, more and more women will choose to make their sons low test and easier to manage.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a male nurse

I guess we'll have to get a reinforced container for your dicky.

.Hnnnnnnnng

Moar?

I like male nurses better then females as I trust them more not to fuck up. On the other hand, female nurses are alot more empatical and emotional with their patients and that is a huge thing that very few men are capable of. We men are more to the point. Eat, sleep, take these pills, feeling lonley?, heres a phone, call your kids. We fix problems.

When my grandmother was hospitalized, she told me that the male nurses were much more caring and pleasant than the female ones. So it's probably another "women's job" that men can do better.

A woman unites the contributions of both men, which would never happen without her. Women are the key to prosperity.

>Hanson

Shut up, they fucking rule.

What the shit. I get being sexy for your lady but jesus christ what is this homo shit?

I have a pair of these and it gets my lady going and gives her ease of access to do her thing. Pretty handy for quickies. Perfect for BJs in public

>he's circumcised

Of fucking course he is

I love my country and what it's capable of but this kike bullshit of chopping up baby penises routinely is fucking infuriating

That's it

The internet is over

Everybody go home

straight out of Sodom and Gomorrah

How do you define panties as feminine?

I can understand how you might define bra as feminine (due to only females having large breasts that need support) but as far as panties go, both genders have sexual organs down there.

Are you saying a certain color and shape of the same article of clothing is feminine, but the other isn't?

According to /k/ panties are most comfy for operating in, is it true?

Panties have no room for a penis.

>Implying "men's" lingerie hasn't been here for decades

My gf is turned on by the suit and tie look, so yeah, everyday for work I will

/k/ and /fit/ need to get together and let out all of their homoerotic fantasies already.

If I see someone wearing this, I will punch them in the face. We need to start bullying these weak faggots.

Dang, that's hot. I have to ask my wife's boyfriend if I can wear these the next time he comes over.

Well the ones this guy's produce have room for the penis in the front if you take a closer look. They are not flat like the female version

aussie

please tell me your on a proxy

Yes, and in return, she expects me to love, protect, and provide for her. Sounds like a double standard to be honest.

kill me im done

I like wearing girls thongs and gstrings, makes me feel so sexy. Love letting my cock flop out of a really small thong.

Panties are feminine because a fashion institutions call them feminine.
Same way art works: once a gallery calls [example] art, [example] becomes art.

Unless you're silly and still believe in transcendental absolute meaning, in which case, have fun defending Gnosticism.

I miss the days before Obama, when a Femboy was a Femboy. Now all the good twinks are transbians. Thanks Obama.

Saged again because this still isn't Sup Forums.

You wear sandals on your genitals? What?

Who is this semen demon?

Men's lingerie already exists. It's called a tailored suit. Women will fucking flood the ground around a well tailored suit.

Oh so just because some said it's feminine, it has to be right. And we should all sell our logic and let corporations make the decisions for us.

Good job, goy.

internationaljock.com/

No homo tho

Mmmm

manties.net

HOLY FUCK, THATS HOT

nah i wear your mums cunt m8

I want to suck his cock really badly.

Check the flag, my mum's a gun m8

>that flag

so that makes you a bullet?

Women will never ever serve in combat roles. Every military that tried immediately scrapped it.

mongols and scythian women were warriors

Also: see Boudica

Not saying they should be in combat roles, but there are some really taller women out there that could easily outperform your typical manlet in strength tests

>There is one thing that will never change.
>Man is the one forcing his dick into a womans vagina.
You've not heard of "pegging" then...?

DISGUSTING.
t. someone who likes anyone in lingerie.

I bet this lingerie is super comfy, for those moments when you are taking care of your wife son`s and providing cool drinks to her bull.

> THE END IS NEAR

How closely were you inspecting that guy's dick?

faggots

>hips wider than his chest

>be me
>scored ticket for tay tay 1989 tour closing night gig, great seat cuz im going alone since my friends dont understand tay tay or my obsession with her
>fucking_assholes.png
>make eye contact we tay tay during my favorite song hold it longer than usual fan/performer exchange
>she_knows.jpeg
>stage goes dark as tay tay runs backstage for brief moment
>tay tay returns, all is good
>feel tap on shoulder
>busted for grinding against cutie in front of me
>its bouncer telling me to come backstage because tay tay wants to meet me after the show
> nice spread, but why is everyone folding the bread onto the meat? this is not what i want
> tay tay comes in, we talk, we hit it off
> tay tay claps her hands like a princess, the room goes quiet, and everyone leaves
> she cuts to the chase as only tay tay can
>"heres the deal, user. Its my only night in town, the last night of the tour, and i havent had anything in my pussy since lena dunham"
>gulp.wav
>"you can do whatever you want with me until I have to leave in the morning, but you have to wear this first"
>blank stare.tiff
>"sexually, i mean"
>i nod. "i knew that"
>hands me pair of white lacy male lingerie
>pic_related.webm

You bet your sweet ass im putting those fuckers on