So who are canonically the smartest people in marvel?

so who are canonically the smartest people in marvel?

I know tony, doom, and reed are at the top, followed by pym and t'challa?

then people like peter parker, hank mcCoy, black bolt, and charles xavier?

Tony isn't top 3.

Top 3 are:
>Reed
>Doom
>Pym

Also, I always thought it was retarded to put Peter in the top 10.

Reed is always the smartest, then after that it depends on who the writer likes the most.

Canonically the only person who was officially ranked was Amadeus Cho at #8.

Some of the people you listed are above him. Some are not. Canonically you should ignore it because it really doesn't matter.

I mean, Blue Marvel never gets included in the conversation, but he's the most interesting, groundbreaking superscientist Marvel has right now.

>new dindu 1
>new female dindu
>new dindu 2

This.
I would say Tony is probably top 10 though. Maybe around 5 or 7. T'Challa is also up there.

>Blue Marvel
>interesting

???

>"I'm here from Sup Forums and dont read comics!"

>so who are canonically the smartest people in marvel?
The way things are going everyone is going to be some form of polymath super genius

He's not wrong.

Reed
Doom
Pym
Banner
Cho
Parker
High Evolutionary

Considering, we speak about earthlings only

>MUH Sup Forums boogeyman

Try reading his comics. Everything about Blue Marvel is amazing. For the past few years he's been written exclusively by Alan Ewing and he's done amazing things.

The Mighty Avengers
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers
Ultimates (2015)

No Parker.

Anyone has those pages from Hickman's New Avengers where Reed narrates how Tony is problem-solver or something? Did he say that only for Tony or for other scientists?

C'mon man Parker isn't even in the top 10

Why not?

1) Reed/DOOM
2) Pym
3) Banner
4) Tony
5) T'challa
6) Cho
7) Beast
8) Parker

Are people forgetting the Leader?

Canon list, as established on the Intelligencia storyline:

1.) Reed Richards

2.) Victor von Doom

3.) Tony Stark (Hank and Eternity both directly admit this in the infamous Scientist Supreme scene)

4.) Hank Pym (firmly established to be behind these three by a story arc in Mighty Avengers and the Intelligencia story arc)

5.)Bruce Banner (firmly established by the Intelligencia story arc)

6.) Hank McCoy (was listed among the eight smartest during the Intelligencia story arc, but no position was given; determined by process of elimination)

7.) Amadeus Cho (canon established fact)

8.) T'Challa (admitted to this rank personally to Spider-Man)

9.) Otto Octavius (was stated to be just above the Intelligencia in intellect ranking; rejected their offer to join because of it)

10.) The Leader (the Intelligencia's members were next in line on the list after the ones listed above; was stated and shown to be the smartest of the Intelligencia's ranks)

11.) M.O.D.O.K. (was stated to be the second smartest of the Intelligencia's ranks)

The Intelligencia also included the Wizard, Mad Thinker and Red Ghost as numbers 12 to 14. Presumably it ignores Mister Sinister and the High Evolutionaire because they're virtually unknown out of their own circles but presumably they would be below ninth place.

The ranking was also made before the introduction of Blue Marvel. Personally, I would rank him between fifth and seventh and knock everybody else down a peg.

>Eternity
That was Loki fucking with Hank

M O O N
O
O
N

>Peter over the High Evolutionary

Where would Maximus rank?

That's what Loki is claiming.

But we know that Pym particles can take you to the realm of eternity etc because Lang has done it as well.

Isn't Valeria canonically smarter than Reed, or is that only once she gets past being perpetually 5 years old?

I'm just gonna start posting cool Blue Marvel scenes. Adam Brashear has come a long way for a character that didn't exist a decade ago.

I remember her telling Franklin she is during Hickman's F4.

>Stark 3rd, Banner 4th

I thought Stark put himself ahead because he's a selfish shit but Banner is legit smarter than him?

Fuck off, nigger lover. Nobody cares.

Isn't he really just black Superman though? He even has the Kryptonite weakness.

All I see is Heil Hitler

Edgy

The problem with BM is that he's written like Superman, we get told that he's brilliant and intelligent, but we never see it.

Yep. Except he's black Superman with writers who remember Superman is also supersmart.
Nobody ever remembers superknitting.

Probably, but still has Hank admitting that Reed and Tony are smarter than him.

>Captain America of Germany

So... Captain Germany?

Are you retarded?

Wasn't Stark who made the list. Was the supervillains.

Yeah, Hauptmann Deutschland. It's on the page.

Half of the time he's in a lab developing new tech, exploring Exo-space or just plain sciencing with his sons.

We see him as a genius more often then as a bruiser

>Wasn't Stark who made the list
>Was the supervillains.
You may want to rephrase that post.

MOON GIRL
O
O
N

G
I
R
L

Except he's basically never written like Superman. I don't think you've ever actually read his books.

Moon Girl and Riri are on top of the list now :^)

Blue Marvel is more commonly called Doc Brashear, because he's basically a superpowered Doc Savage for the Marvel Universe

who's Riri?

Iron Man.

she's been declared as smart as Stark....

Reed is out-universe so that makes Doom the number one. Riri being "as" or more smart than Stark leaves her in the number 2 spot.

This is really dumb. Why would all 10 of the smartest people on the planet all decide that being superheroes was the best use of their time?

>Doom #1

you need to look up Moon Girl, the results may surprise you

Because comics are stupid.

does reed even do much superheroing anymore?

also, most of them also have superpowers. you know that whole 'great power' spiel?

then people like Doom do it for the ego.

We're obviously excluding kids otherwise Valeria would've popped up somewhere given she's basically as smart as Reed.

what about people with intelligence as a superpower like The Leader and Mad Thinker?

>Reed
>Doom
>Pym
>Stark
>T'challa
>McCoy
>Cho
>Brashear
Black Bolt and Xavier aren't super-geniuses. Peter Parker is but not on the same level as the world's smartest.

>does reed even do much superheroing anymore?
No, he left the busy super hero life to go after his childhood dream of crafting universes and shit with his family and a bunch of kidnapped children.

Cheating.

Most of the Future Foundation kids didn't have families of their own and the FF were their legal guardians.

If they took Onome, Luna and Adolf Impossible then it'd be kidnapping.

Wizard should be mad that his clone is gone

>Superhero with parental figure
>Black person with a father
>No commentary or agenda
>They're badass and involved in each others life
I have tears in my eyes

If Peter wasn't fighting guys all day he could probably be top ten

He probably could have kept his marriage too.

i love this shit. Kevin Quest saturday morning cartoon when?

More Doc Brashear being far more responsible than any other superscientist in the Marvel Universe.

Original Sin was such a mess of a crossover

But damn it if this isn't a great moment

Ewing has consistently given a unique take on bullshitty clusterfucky main event books and made it work again and again.

that wee paki/dindu kid is the smartest.

>"I'm here from tumblr, I don't read comics, and I have a bleeding heart for shoehorned minority characters!?

I always feel like Peter is literally at the very bottom of smartest people list.

But fuck, he's one of the smartest guys anyway and well deserves to be in that club.

Here's more supersciencing, because he basically never flies around punching things like Superman does. He's an explorer.

If you don't know the answer, you need to reevaluate your understanding of literary conceit in the context of a shared comic book universe

Reed
Doom
Pym
Hank
Banner
Cho
T'Challa
Stark

These are the top 8, not necessarily in order.

I only found 5 issues. Is there more of him?

Doc Brashear had that one miniseries, which was kinda mediocre but sets the stage for everything to come. Then there was this one-shot where he beats down King Hyperion...
Then:
Mighty Avengers (Ewing)
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers (Ewing)
Ultimates (Ewing)

His daughter, his youngest child, heads up research on ISO-8 at Project PEGASUS

Is his miniseries written by Ewing?

His middle child, the younger son, is a sometimes supervillain named Dr. Positron

He was created by Kevin Greivoux, the guy who created the Underworld movie series. That's who wrote the mini.

Pym or Reed

>All these people unironically ranking Carol's secretary

His oldest son is basically a god.

>Carol's secretary
Bruh... nobody's mentioned Abigail Brand

Wonder why Ewing has boner for him, then.

>god of lies
He was saying anything at that point. and even Loki doesn't have the power to go outside the universe

Now it's all teenaged black girls. They're the top five. Then we start on scrubs like Reed and them.

So they're like a whole family of Franklin Richards'? Seems kind of boring.

why is pol so easily triggered?

Telling you you don't read comics is like the lowest insult they could've said.

Germanon here, apparently what they are trying to say is this (what they're actually saying is the meme-arrowed sentence below):
"We've got fifteen minutes before WESPE (W.A.S.P.) destroy the world with their stinger-gas, my friend!"
>We have fifteen minutes in front the WESPE to destroy the world with their stinging-gas, my friend!
"Then we must stop their evil plan -- or die trying!"
>Then must we end their (female) evil plan (male) - - or die trying!

this. All the people complaining about Peter not making the list, this is the answer. Peter has the potential to be near Reed Richards level, but because he's stretched so thin he will never make the list. I kinda like that, it gives a cost to him superheroing and all the other shit that it's done to his life

>Character has DECADES of intellectual accomplishments, inventions, and breakthroughs in their respective fields of science
>They end up getting dethroned by some nobody Marvel shit out one day

Google Translate was a mistake.