Find a flaw

find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rxW6jCbhmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too long

Bug scene traumatized me. Especially the slug monsters.

They leave the island.

jack black

It ended

Closest thing to a perfect movie any organism has ever made. It will be thousands of years before we see something so great.

You mean the uncircumcised dick monsters?

Nothing, even the game was great.

Except Jack black was in it

Basically. Takes too long to get to the island. Everything after that is damn near 10/10 though.

The CGI was shit tier (aka The Hobbit tier).

Not enough Kyle Chandler and Andy Serkis as Lumpy the Cook who gets eaten by a bug.

user that is an unbelievable lie and you know it.

The CGI is only shit in the dinosaur stampede scene.

Sure about that? Did you forget this scene?

And that's THE scene where it needed to look good. It's fucking dinosaurs. People are going to be paying attention.

Did it ever explain how Jack Black got the map to Skull Island?

That shit is Yonggary tier. I lost all faith in Weta after that.

no John C. Reilly

He was the worst thing in Skull Island. And there was a lot of bad things in that horrible fucking movie.

Except the scenes featuring the T-Rex's look fine.

I must be too used to horror movies, but I've never understood why that scene disturbs people so much.

Never understood this. I saw it when I was like 10 and it did literally nothing to me.

While watching this movie, I kept thinking to myself, "well, I honestly can't even think of a worse thing that could happen to a person", but it just kept 1-upping itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rxW6jCbhmA

I think my issue is that I saw Starship Troopers when I was seven, so that seemed kinda tame by comparison.

No fuck you

>bug crawls from behind her shoulder

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>basically contains a 40 minute prologue
>Brontosaur stampede
>random ultra-serious Jimmy plotline
>a random skating scene in the final act for god knows what

Was I the only one who loved the prologue?

That game, dare I say it, is the best game based on a movie ever made. I must have completed it over 20 times.

Nope, I did as well. I felt the length of the film was fine. The story is meant to be an epic.

Need a King Kong Naomi Watts rape scene desu

It isn't the game

Any recommendations for other epics translated to film?

This poster, following up. I would say my favorite "epics" are Life of Brian and Apocalypse Now, if that helps.

I liked it very much. Jack black was maybe a bit out of place but I think its a well made film.