Uber storytime, part 3

Part 1 Part 2 Let's find out about the geltmensch, and what happened to the Yank A-bomb

Has anything happened yet?

IIRC Patrick and Eamonn have four sisters, so America could theoretically have five battleships just from the O'Connor family --- unless the girls are too young to fight

>the world is saved by Irish magical girls

bump if reading

bump

Yep, bumping over there.

thanks

All grown up :^)

I forgot that the colonized were ditched from testing, going to make post-war dismantling of empires a lot harder if Indians and Africans don't have ubers.

Aryanfu vs Slavfu: Somebody's losing a waifu either way edition

Worse, imagine the internal politics if you have a Brahmin Battleship who can enforce the caste system by vaporizing anyone who protests, or a Dalit battleship who can turn everything on its head

I wonder why they haven't showed Lavrenti Beria, the head of NKVD and the one of the closest men to Stalin, yet. That guy was like Goebbels to Hitler.

Waifu wars can be fine and good but not when someone gets maimed.

>Worse, imagine the internal politics if you have a Brahmin Battleship who can enforce the caste system by vaporizing anyone who protests, or a Dalit battleship who can turn everything on its head

Hence it's the white man's burden to ensure neither happens. I wonder if Arabs and North Africans are barred too? And no talk of whether the Free French (with relatively high amount of MENA troops) or the Allied Italy got any catalyst so far.

Stalin, in his final years, secretly had some contempt for Beria.

Invasion when