/got/ general: Billy got off the island

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK JON SNOW THE STUPID KEK

bran when

>“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

>“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

>“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

>“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

>“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

>“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

>“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

>“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

>“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

>“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

>Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

>“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

>“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

Rickon and Dickon Gay Emperors of Essos when?

Will the Ironborn be immune to becoming wights as they were already "dead" and brought back to life during their baptism

*teleports to casterly rock*

heh, nuddin personnel lannisters

Reminder that the Others are coming from beyond the wall to punish the humans for fucking up and going beyond the wall, which breaks an treaty that the two sides made hundreds of years ago. The Others have the moral highground.

>Qyburn knows about Dany's dragons getting injured in an incident an ocean away
>Varys doesn't know about Euron sailing the greatest armada ever assembled to King's Landing a few dozen miles away from him

Brava Varys!

/ourguy/

>They should just cut down the weirwood trees and make arrows to shoot at white walkers

this is your mind on showfaggotry

first for snekfu

from cute boy to forever awkward man

sounds practical to me, whats the issue?

/ourchad/
>tfw he got more pussy that night than all the numales combined

GRRM went into extensive detail about theon's penis in the books, about three pages worth in the soft cover version. One of the hand maidens only job was to milk him on the reg, orders directly from ned stark when he first noticed theon's penis during puberty. She began to use the overt abundance of his semen as an elixir to heal burns on her sickly mother.

She would take a glass flask that GRRM described as able to hold enough well water to hydrate a decently sized peasant family. Apparently every time he'd orgasm he'd fill it to the brim and she would cap it and keep it in the basements of winterfell.

In the first episode of this season you can see one of the ships maidens carrying out a glass flask that is over sized out of theon's quarters. it is only a quarter full though probably because his penis is only starting to grow back and his testicles are only churning up a quarter of what they used to.

Normally I am a total sucker for pixie cuts, but she looks so much better with longer hair.

Why are D&D saving Jorah? Is he AA?

>yfw she gets her tongue cut out and becomes the Dusky Woman

I thought she was ugly before this episode. Short hair, not even once.

When is Danny getting killed off?

Pickon Tarly, the notorious bully.

Melisandre will give Theon a new cock

>Tits McGee lives

Read the leaks, she dies next episode

i want to cum on her teeth so bad

what is her actual name

So he can spill his spaghetti to Kelly C one more time.

fire that isn't from a dragon doesn't work on white walkers. you can also use valyrian steel

Davos Seaworth
Sandor Clegane
Thoros of Myr
Jon Snow
Jaime Lannister
Jorah Mormont
Beric Dondarrion
Euron Greyjoy
Samwell Tarly
Tormund Giantsbane
Dolorous Edd
Podrick Payne
Bronn

I don't understand why so many people are saying all the men left are dwarves or eunuchs.

yes

he gonna kill dany

mfw

hopefully sooner than later

wont happen, euron will take her as his snekbride and DABID will devote 20 minutes of the next episode to them breeding like rabbits

>grown adults

He can do it from afar, he's that good

forever adorable you mean

Who is the worst thrones focused youtube channel and why is it redteamreview?

George RR Martin will finish the Winds of Winter in 2017 and release Spring before 2020.

My digits confirm this.

>stopping there

casual

Could Nymeria beat the Mountain? Now we'll never know

I fucking hate normies.

Her getting killed off will not affect snekposting one bit, by the way. Unlike Margaery who dropped off the radar after last season.

Cause the normies like him.

in the show Tyene, irl Rosabelle, here shes /oursnek/

Are these people payed to react like this? Do they really feel the need to emote that much in public over a tv show?

alt shift keks

What a legend

Leaks for those that haven't read them yet

>wont happen
>in the leaks
I wish I could believe you, user

>qt in the white shirt waving goodbye.

Guys, is Frogfu really going away this week?

this is fucking pathetic

altshiftx. his voice is extremely annoying and all he does is take a bunch of reddit posts and theories and makes a video about it

>Billy Bones in show

Captain Flint when?

Probably, she's a very big wolf.

>The next time we see each other we'll talk about your mother

So Arya can take his face and kill daenerys. She will then kill Jon using Dany s face. And she will kill NK as Jon. Thus fulfilling every prophecy.
Afterwards she will take her own face off. She was a dragon all the time!

She's a 50kg girl and he's a giant zombie baby rapist, what do you think?

Even this fucker knew to refer to his Queen as "My queen." Why couldn't Jorah?

>/got/ images you're not allowed to post anymore

Tyene Sand, played by Rosabell Laurenti Sellers.
Better known to us as
>Snek
>Bad Poosy
>Double Daggers
>Tits McGee
>Best Girl
etc

the only thing GRRM is going to finish is whatever he eats next.

pig disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Eurons stratagem to flee to the Iron Isles is flawed, they will sent to wights in to the sea like in WWZ.

what did she meant by that?

I don't know thats what the leaks lead me to believe. I'm not ready for her to go lads

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>being forced to marry ugly ass fish girl instead of THIS

How mad was Ned after the Tower of Joy fucked up his chances?

Kinda hoping he messed the names up like he did with Thoros and Beric

>sneks are dead

Why bros?

>l-lewd

>toe ring
lewd

I don't know, looks more than 50kg

what's his secret in avoiding diabetes?

After Jon gives Arya her very own sword 'Needle' before heading to the wall, and Arya reveals she has a gift of her own

Arya: "I have a gift for you too Jon."
Jon: "Yeah? And what is that?"
>Arya pulls up her shirt revealing her breasts
Arya: "I know they aren't as big as Sansa's, but my pussy game makes up for that."
Jon: "Arya stop it! This isn't the kind of behavior girls your age should have."
>Arya becomes visibly angry
Arya: "How could you fuck Sansa and not me! She's not even that pretty and cries every time you stick it in a little too far!"
Jon: "Calm down Arya... alright... just don't tell Sansa about this, I don't want her getting upset."
>Arya jumps on top of Jon and immediately gets to work fucking her older brother

This is our only hope. Remember leakbro is a showfag and barely understand what is going on.

Never going to happen

>>Snek
>>Bad Poosy
>>Double Daggers
>>Tits McGee
>>Best Girl
....explain these?

white shirt guy needs to become the new laughing evans. Disappointed Dan or something

that is the most handsome peasant I have ever seen

How is the picture related to the post

is jaime on aryas hit list?

post NED DIES

>you now remember Arya the Buttslut

I don't know, am I allowed to post this?

>The ending is straight out of Wrath of the Lich King cinematic
Bravo D&D

Doubt it. The undead Mountain can probably tank a fuckload of what would ordinarily be fatal strikes. Also consider he has armor and considerable reach with the greatsword, which in his hands moves a great deal faster than it typically should.

>davos is a commoner with no fingers
>sandor is reddit the character
>Thoros is a literal who with a shit hair genes
>Jon Snow is beta asf
>Jaimie is handless cuck
>Ser jorah "friend zone" Mormont
>Beric is a zombie literal who
>Euron is a cercie pawn and cartoonish
>Sam is a fat beta cuck
>Tormund is into dikes
>Edd is another literal who
Podrick and Bronn are the only good ones but we havnt seen them in a while

No. But she can add names.

shut the fuck up plebbit

why wasnt zombie hodor and summer in the premiere? makes no sense

People are more likely to read posts when there's a picture

gotchu senpai. We /classicgotverts/ now?

Implying he's not going to deconstruct his 1000 ships and use the materials to build a gigantic mech to pilot, named the Kraken. It will simply step over the Wall and crush the Night King underneath its foot.

Literally the only hope is it's Ellaria that's killed and Tyene that's kept imprisoned.

Probably too good to be true.

kill yourself ledditor stop trying to fit in

pod is in the background

They really should have been.

However I welcome the idea of Bran warging them both and controlling ice zombies.