youtube.com/watch?v=63iuB-cSY7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=utj9gV5t_uQ
goodreads.com/author/quotes/7013773.The_Joker_Heath_Ledger
youtu.be/EIVpPQ0Khhw
youtu.be/iaUcLzxMFq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even close
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

I would like to set fire to your balls for making me watch that.

You are my number one guy!

Moustache Joker was best joker

It was another movie where Jack Nicholson plays Jack Nicholson but he was a good joker.

he was really good

What should you do with another man's Rhubarb?

He did a great job, but I still would've liked to see Burton's earlier choice of Brad Dourif. Too bad the guy didn't have enough "star value" to land the part.

In a word: No.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaUcLzxMFq4

He's my #1 guy

Rhub it.

To me Jack is the best live-action Joker (can't beat Hamill voice acting and laugh) Ledger was good as the anarchist while Leto had some good moments, though he just felt more like a out and out psycho than anything else.

Jack to me hit the balance between psycho, gangster, charismatic gang leader and intelligent high-functioning psychopath that had a great flair for the theatrical.

Besides the Museum and Street Party scenes I think the two below show a great side to his frame of mind. Just seems like ‘classic Joker’ to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=63iuB-cSY7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=utj9gV5t_uQ

>mustache painted same color as skin
Fucking disgusting.

I'm da Joker baybee!

underrated joker reporting in

LIve action? Maybe. But I don't think any of the live action Jokers were particularly good. They had their own takes, but none of them were amazing.

My problem with Jack Nicholson as Joker is that I can't see him as anything but Jack Nicholson fighting Batman. It's his fault for building up that lovably crazy old asshole image over the years

how do you feel about Cesar Romero?

Yes

Romero was gay as fuck, Ledger was basically an edgy teen

Nicholson is legitimately unsettling in a lot of roles he's played
What is this from?

Gentleman, you should broaden your mind

I liked Cesar def had a great laugh, the flair and dangerous playfulness that even showed some good mood swings (some great anger to contrast the laughter). He was good for his era and had a lasting impression that modern Jokers still look too (includeing Jack)

... even Ledger and co. paid homage to him.

Can't judge Cesar Romero, since I've not seen the 60's series, and Hamill is not technically an incarnation, since he only gives the voice (Though animated series Joker is god-like)... But against Ledger and Leto, he's the best Joker.
People say they only see him playing "Jack Nicholson"... But if you see other movies of him, he clearly acts different as a Joker. Also, he's the only one to bring the comic weapons to the movie.
Ledge just plays a random crazy anarchist who happens to have scars in his face, but it's not the joker. He does good, but where are the jokes? Why is not his face white by defeault? He has to use make-up, ffs.
As for Leto, he's not the juggalo I expected when saw the previews, he even has a suit in some scenes... But he does the worst mistake a Joker can do... He's not funny. He only haves the pose, but nothing inside. He should had take some inspiration from A Death in the Family and The Killing Joke.
Ans that's my two cents.

Having not seen SS yet, are you saying Leto that tries to be funny and fails, or that he does not even try?

>Ledge just plays a random crazy anarchist who happens to have scars in his face
but he does make jokes

the term "joker" literally means a guy who makes jokes

why so serious?

As far as I remember (he wasn't very memorable, to be said, he only have a couple of flashbacks and 5 minutes of "where is Harley" "I'm rescuing you" scenes), he only brings up some jokes in the style of "This is not gonig to hurt you, barely" and "We're friends, aren't we?" to people he's torturing or killing.

that's not miller's joker.

I like the animated Mark Hamill but if we aren't counting that one than its Jack's version

>inb4 ledger
Nice performance but I didn't really like that version of the Jokester . Though maybe thats because Burton's Batman is a superior film to nolan's ?

Why so serious is not a joke. Point me one thing funny on his quotes:
goodreads.com/author/quotes/7013773.The_Joker_Heath_Ledger

Maybe they weren't remarkable, I've not seen the movie in aprox 2 years, so if you check something funny, I may review my looks on Ledger.

black and white
red and green

I'm going to say yeah Nicholson is probably the best, but I'm not ready to count Leto out. I'd like to see him play a more predominant role in a Batman film because what we saw in SS wasn't really enough to fairly judge him in my opinion.

It'd also be nice to see him with better writing, but I don't expect that.

The "magic trick" was pretty funny, at least.

This is the best joker

youtu.be/EIVpPQ0Khhw

Sup Forums, keep your shitty memes on your containment board.

Yes and no. The best Joker is still Cesar Romero.

All Jack Nicholson did was have his face painted and acted like an exaggerated version of himself. This has been stated from people who know him and worked with him on other movies.

>Romero > Ledger > Nicholson > Leto

Yes.

By far.

Yeah, I though on that. But as much as I like dark comedy, it ended being just one funny kill scene. For example, the bomb in the hospital was also funny, him dealing with the remote until it explodes, but it's not in the esence of the Joker, just funny situations when you're a madman killing people.

Best Joker ever.

It would make his colored lips look weird

>who ever draws the ace of spades will win a night out... that window!

Romero was ballsy as fuck and I like how on Romero Joker merchandise they show you he has a mustache...

>hating Sup Forums memes

Terrible.

Top tier.

>Bane posting
>In 2016, when the movie came out in 2012.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums you retarded chucklefuck.

The man is an artist.

Extended version
youtu.be/iaUcLzxMFq4

WELL

>tumblr gifs

gross

LAWRENCE!

>Prince intensifies

I will fight anyone who claims Bat-Dance is a better song

Bat-Dance is great but Partyman and Electric Chair are 10 times better.

That ain't Mark Hamill.

Batman: Dead End. Fan film.

Better than Leto, better than Ledger.

nicholson had this amazing craziness where he could probably charm everyone at a party, poison all of their drinks, and no one would notice

ledger is good in his own right, but jack really captured something