Okay so I doubt anyone would actually go through with this but would you willingly serve alongside a villainess if you...

Okay so I doubt anyone would actually go through with this but would you willingly serve alongside a villainess if you had the opportunity?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lviwpz.webm
a.pomf.cat/phcxkg.webm
a.pomf.cat/nupxnw.webm
a.pomf.cat/vepmws.webm
a.pomf.cat/zwiric.webm
a.pomf.cat/qtehqp.webm
a.pomf.cat/igtymi.webm
a.pomf.cat/qnnjjv.webm
a.pomf.cat/mbceay.webm
a.pomf.cat/wddqqo.webm
a.pomf.cat/uegiau.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is she hot?
Then if so, yes.

>is the villainess in question competent?
>is the villainess in question good-looking?
>is the villainess in question good to her minions (not strictly sexual benefits either, even just practical shit like a dental plan and generally laudable compensation for her underlings' efforts)?

If yes to all of the above, then sure. Hell, even two out of three is worth mulling the offer over.

No, but I'd stay home and comfort her when she comes home exhausted from being thwarted yet again. It's important to keep your home life and professional life separate.

I wouldn't. Usually being a villainess means they're downright evil, very selfish or some way sadistic. I don't see any reason why I would associate with anyone along those lines.

Needless to say, I'm not one of those apologists who says a literally hitler chick did nothing wrong just because she's hot. That's just pathetic.

That's up to you to decide since you have the option of selecting which one to work for

Absolutely.

I'd want a incompetent villianess. She doesn't have a great lair, I'm the only minion who will follow her. After one of her nefarious plots is foiled I talk the superhero out of arresting her
>c'mon Spiderman, it's not illegal to put teddybear robots on a bunch of street corners, is it?
>But they were supposed to shoot mind control beams out of their eyes and turn the citzens into mindless slaves, I can't just let her go.
>You saw those mind-control ray emitters, they were never gonna work. Right now all she's actually guilty of is delighting the children of New York with mechanical teddybears. Let me get her back to her lair, I swear I'll keep her out of your hair for at least six months.
>...fine

and then we go back home and I run a bath for her, massage her shoulders, and tell her that if it weren't for that nefarious Spider-Man foiling her brilliant schemes, she'd be ruling the Eastern seaboard right now.

But she's not bad. She's just a radical dame, who likes to play games.
I miss old Adventure Time.

thanks for creating yet another perfect but unattainable vision of how life could be for me user

every day on this earth is a little bleaker

Willingly serve alongside or willingly service?

Two very different questions.

What level of service are we talking here? Am I her little bitch boy doing her dirty work, or am I her right hand, enacting her will under terms of respectful subservience?

Which ever role you feel more at home with.

Sometimes I get fantasies of being an adventurous supervillain on the run from the law, creating mischief and stuff. So yea, I probably would

I dare you to name a more perfect villainess to serve than Wuya.

a.pomf.cat/lviwpz.webm

a.pomf.cat/phcxkg.webm

a.pomf.cat/nupxnw.webm

a.pomf.cat/vepmws.webm

a.pomf.cat/zwiric.webm

a.pomf.cat/qtehqp.webm

a.pomf.cat/igtymi.webm

a.pomf.cat/qnnjjv.webm

a.pomf.cat/mbceay.webm

a.pomf.cat/wddqqo.webm

a.pomf.cat/uegiau.webm

No lie, I d'awwed so hard

I'd convert her to good.

With my penis.

Sup Forums is full of beta faggots so ofc people will say yes

Hey man, a job is a job. Henching for a C-lister with decent benefits is a pretty good gig regardless of gender.

not gona lie user: I'd read the hell out of that if somebody were to make it a comic.

Hey, I just want to get dommed hard by a bad bitch, is that so much to ask?

Serving wuya would actually question my alliance of always being good

>treated her underlings well
>was fucking hot
>rewarded good service to her cause
>was fucking hot
>didn't go out of her way to betray people who helped her
>was fucking hot
Yeah she's definitely at the top tier of evil waifus.

I feel like it could turn to Peggy Hill levels of sad though

No argument from me.

This is like the single best exception to consider joining the """evil""" side.

Hell she was even willing to take in the other three in Ray wanted it.

I'm honestly drawing a blank in how she was evil in this arc.
Seems she was only evil because we were told she was evil.

>I can be Mirage's right hand man

I accept the job

I mean as long as I don't get killed by her sure, im down.

Apparently this was the angle the original writers had in mind, until they were diverted by management into bean related stories. Dark wasn't going to equate with evil. They even planned to let Omi turn dark while still essentially being a hero.

what, you prefer "the older chick who first awakened your childhood sexuality" to "DADDY ISSUES DADDY ISSUES BACKSTORY BACKSTORY DADDY BACKSTORY ISSUES"?

why?

>tfw you will never be a stay at home husband for an enterprising supervillainess
>You'll never have just finished up dinner when her escape pod comes crashing through the living room
>She'll never pull herself out, covered in soot, moaning something about those blasted Joes while you help her to the table
>You'll never make her a plate while she complains that she should be working on the plans for her weather dominator
>You'll never force her to sit down and watch a movie with you because she needs a break
>You'll never pause right before the end and turn off the movie so it looks like the villain won because you know she likes that.

Yes. Yes I would.

>implying that wouldn't just make her more evil

Only if she's either a giant monster or has a giant monster form.

This is like reverse Empowered

>Tiamat
Shit waifu desu senpai

>You'll never pause right before the end and turn off the movie so it looks like the villain won because you know she likes that
Kek, that's pretty good.

Also I'm surprised no one posted the couple that is most like this

But Hildy already has the perfect partner to work alongside her.

You could always serve beneath them both if you're into being used as the filling in a Gloomwich?

How much do you wanna bet that Wuya's free buffing underneath that robe?

To have sex with them of course.

>Tfw you will never be a house-husband for a dominant woman

No. It goes against my nature, which, underneath a candy coating, is exceedingly dark and extremely edgy.

Totally hairless, and her newly formed body is still a virgin.

Hildy's already taken m8.

>You will never be asked by an all powerful sorceress to have the honor of taking her virginity

Why live?

Thanks for giving me a new fetish Sup Forums

If it means keeping Wander pure for Hater, I would.

now we wouldn't be Sup Forums if we didn't give someone a new fetish everyday, right?

Sure. But I'd want a title position not a rank and file solider. Sex is a must though I don't know what I want either a dominating sex goddess who makes me get on my knees and eat her out still her juice over flows from the corners of my mouth or a frustrstrd by fail woman who opens up her femininity and soft side during sex in the form of soft moans, planting, and required hand holding.

>Sex is a must though I don't know what I want either a dominating sex goddess who makes me get on my knees and eat her out still her juice over flows from the corners of my mouth or a frustrstrd by fail woman who opens up her femininity and soft side during sex in the form of soft moans, planting, and required hand holding.
honestly a mix of both would be best

You're asking the wrong question OP. Everyone going to say yes to that. But what you should've asked is who would you want to work for?

What kinda question is that OP? The majority of my cartoon crushes are evil.

Not everyone is going to say yes.

Some people would rather have a villainess as an arch-enemy/on-again-off-again love interest.

You think all female villains wear about the same costume? Specially the long slitted skirts?
Not that I'm complaining.

It's a devious tactic to entice their adversaries into distraction causing them to ponder what they could be wearing underneath that skirt.

I cannot. Her raspy voice, that body, and tendency to tease... she's bonerrific in a way that makes a man hench.

>not loving evil women

Today's lesson kids is female pedophiles are a-ok!

>top left
Fuck evil women, I'd much rather submit to an evil futa.

200%, I am a giant sucker for evil dominant women.
Captain Phasma is my waifu.

Poison is neither a woman or really all that evil considering he goes legit later.

Redemption is for squares.

The dick only makes Poison all the more tempting.
would bend over for her at the drop of a hat

Did you not notice fuckin' Wonder Woman on the chart?

The majority of them are evil user.

You are really trying to force them every chance you get, huh?

I did only after posting, Big Barda is there too for some reason

I'm the supervillain in my fantasies, and it's more fun to seduce a heroine than to bang another villain.

True

Given the thread is about villainesses and waifu faggotry they usually turn up because Grim is living the dream

Love me some Maleficent.

Human Maleficent? Ok.

Dragon Maleficent? HNNGH

>That thing
>Dragon Maleficent
0/10

I'd do it because i'm evil too and having a partner to do evil with is a lifelong dream of mine.

it's the only sfw one I had bite me

She's such a fucking 11/10.

You're asking if i'd be a villainesses sidekick?
Sure.
I even have a super power already.
It's called, a gun!
Yes, a gun, those pesky heroes won't know what hit them! Unless they know what guns are! In which case, they'll know they were shot! With a gun!

All fawning over how sexual her scenes are aside, she never actually hits on kids. Pretty sure there's no law against giving them raging boners though.

>Being a slave to a villainess.
>Not going the extra mile and make them YOUR slave.
There needs to be more art and FanFiction for overpowering villainesses.

And then you botch it and she gains the upperhand and "punishes" you for your insubordination? Good thinking.

>taking a strong female character and making her a sub

In his defense, domming a dom is pretty hot. But if that becomes the new status quo it becomes boring again.

>not being dominant and submissive to each other

If I get sex. Then probably.
then I make female hero promise to give me sex.

As a sub I find that thought disgusting, I could never sub for someone that I didn't see as unwavering

>you'll never make her a plate
That better be a plate of spaghetti user.

It feels kind of wrong to sexualize Maleficent for me. I mean, I really want to be able to appreciate her that way, but it just seems...off for some reason I can't articulate.

Because she's sexier as a dragon.

I respect your interest in her dragon form, but that's not it in my case. She's been my role model since I was 3, that's probably got something to do with it.

Well I'm not wild about your lifestyle either. I could never be a true and complete sub. Fuck that man, I've got pride.

That's funny because I get a weird sense of pride when I submit to someone, like I belong to the best.

Does wanting to be held down and jerked off and overwhelmed with pleasure make you a dom or a sub? It seems subby to me, but you're the one receiving the pleasure.

If sex is included with the job and I don't have to fight any superheroes, absolutely. This is a big turn on for me.

>implying she'll just jerk you off
>implying she won't bust out a strapon thicker than your arm

go on

I'm gonna steal your idea.

I'd love to see you or the original poster or both of you do something with it.

>dominant woman

Pretty bad, pham. Once had a girl that liked to boss me around a little too much. We fought 24/7. Maybe i'm not one to be whipped.