Sup Forumstards actually believing this poll

>Sup Forumstards actually believing this poll

constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

you guys aren't that retarded right? right??

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/8/15/12480950/breitbart-poll-bias-clinton-winning-trump
gsb.stanford.edu/insights/how-polls-influence-behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>JUST CORRECT YOUR FUCKING RECORDS ALREADY

>F-F-F-F-F-F-FUCKKKK

I think that Trump is probably leading by a small margin but the 67 - 19 number is pure horseshit

Where is CTR?

I want to hear their opinion on this.

its probably something like
>HAHAHAHAHAHA

1) Trump isn't leading, every single poll out there, from right to left wing biases, gives Hillary a lead

2)The poll on the OP is completely useless, more than likely a partial or total lie, and should be dismissed.

I posted it because this is the Go-To posters that pathetic Trumptards are still believing

>spoonfeed me pls

I don't believe any polls in this election, no matter who they put in the lead. There's too many OOC batshit antics and factors at work that make them meaningless, as they're trying to double down on traditional two-party election methodology when the facts don't support that approach at all.

Shillary can potentially flip NC, Trump has 40% support among NY Hispanics, and states that have been historically safe for both parties are now ridiculously close. Wisconsin, Georgia, Connecticut, Oregon, and Iowa are all in play, (among other crazy shit.)

Polls are being taken with hilariously small samples and half of them with up to 5.5% margins of error.

Nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

Reminder :^)

vox.com/2016/8/15/12480950/breitbart-poll-bias-clinton-winning-trump

>Nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

Just because you buried your head on the sand and are playing retarded doesn't mean there's people out there who don't know whats going on, so I'll spell it out for you: Uncle Don is getting anally rapped on the polls.

and in real life****

Ok course this poll is bullshit...
I mean Trump only has 14,000 people at his rallies sometimes only twice a day. Can you imagine? Only 14,000 people? How embarrassing! There's usually only 2,000-3,000 people waiting outside to get in. So lame!!

>muh rallies

>tfw thought you were making a legit thread

>tfw was excited to discuss the merits and drawbacks of various polling methodologies

Every leaf should be range-banned tbqh

yeah no the polls can't be trusted

there is exactly 0% chance that Trump is doing worse with black people than David Fucking Duke. The polls are garbage, all of them. I don't care who they show in the lead.

A few days ago me and a bunch of others watched a CNN poll rigged in real time. The poll was nearly over with Trump at 60% and Hillary at 20%. Then within ONE second it flipped, Hillary 60% and Trump 20%, then they closed the poll.

So I believe it.

>I believe because it just FEELS good

worst kind of delusion desu

If we want Trump to win, or at least Clinton to lose LISTEN UP!

Rallys don't mean shit. Ron paul filled fucking stadiums and still couldn't get the nomination

Friendly reminder that even if Hillary is barely winning now, that means Trump is going to win much larger than anyone realistically expects. Trump is purposefully playing himself down, maybe because Hillary is just that boring of an opponent.

Expect him to slingshot back up at least once more, followed by another strong and sudden dip. He is using the slingshot effect to pull a fast one on the establishment.

I believe it because it is mathematically impossible:
>50,000 votes have been placed. The results are 60/20
>1,000 more votes get placed. The result is now 20/60. Voting closes.
Do you see how that is impossible?

Demographically not possible. White men are the breadbasket of Trump votes and only 31% of the US population. I'm certainly not trusting a meme poll from a kosher conservative website

The poll might have been plausible if the US were 100% white.

Most of you newfags seem to forget the debacle in 2012 with UnskewedPolls

CTR got schlonged once again.

Throw all those useless CTR employees out and hire some real shills with a record of knowing how to manipulate opinions.

Also holy fuck trump's neck is disgusting as fuck

heh, you're about to get your record corrected kid.

Enjoy being a 60 year old in Brazil 2.0

not CTR but the poll has literally no source or whitepaper. It's a hoax.

Seriously, if you can actually find a whitepaper for this poll then I'll eat my MAGA hat

>Sup Forumstards actually falling for demoralization propaganda XDDDD

gsb.stanford.edu/insights/how-polls-influence-behavior

the 'poll' is useless and not statistically relevant in any way

Let's say the DJT vs HRC polls are 100% legit and not rigged, they aren't going to be a 1:1 reflection of the election results in November

>thinking CTR steps foot in this shithole
>thinking Sup Forums reflects anything but a sliver of society as a whole