How do we fix the ridiculous cost of buying and renting properties?

How do we fix the ridiculous cost of buying and renting properties?

>530 pounds for a cuckshed

Literally a cuck shed in the corner and the man has to pay for living in it when jamal comes over.

Wow, it's like you have no grasp of economics.
> move thousands of new people into a city.
> this creates a housing crisis, that inflates rent.

Wow! Economics works!

> build more housing
> move people out

Those are your only solutions that will fix the problem.

>mfw I'm a fledging property magnate.
>already have two houses renting out, plus my own owned residence, about to acquire third.

Gentrification and prime Southern real estate are beautiful things.

true dubs life

it's real simple
>let the pakis move in
>move out if you're white

real estate prices will plummet because nobody will want to live there anymore

>move people out

Das raycis.

An actual cuckshed. This is our fault. Our memes are too powerful. We need to try and use them for good instead of this shit.

How you can charge 530 pounds for that without guilt eating you alive is beyond me.

invest in trade schools to get more builders and start kicking out illegals

>fill city with niggers
>demand for housing increases
>rent skyrockets
(((who))) would have ever guessed?

Good thing that bubble's going to pop soon and you're going to lose a lot of money.

Hehehehehehe.

Housing bubbles always pop, it's not a question of "if", it's "when?" The rate at which this bubble is growing will see it fold in on itself quickly, something drastic will need to be done to correct it, like state seizing of unused properties by non domiciles that use them to hide cash. It was already proposed.

>Londoners
>Human beings
I live here they are not human, they are the lowest form of pond scum and they will pay for what they've done, it's only a matter of time.

I can't wait for their tears to fill up my buckets so that I may bathe in them once again, like I did in 2008.

You gon get collapsed housing market!

Was just looking at a four bedroom house on a little under 25 acres in north Georgia today. The asking price is under $200k. There's even broadband available to the property. Live in the city for a few years, bank as much money as possible, and then use it to buy yourself a nice big plot of land. Continue to work remotely if you wish.

I'm counting on it bursting m8, as soon as it does i'm bringing back my dollars and snatching up cheap plots.

In the meantime I've no intention to sell anything or need to renegotiate the rental contracts, it's win/win for me famalam

Maybe if your able to scrape some pennies together and get cheap townhouses up North in cheap land.

But I thought they had a population crisis and needed more workers to work the convenience stores.

In our country? Get rid of negative gearing and halt gentrification of areas that absolutely have no need for it.

This is only for people who haven't waited 20 years for government housing. Or arrived on a boat

Brexit will fix the housing crisis in London. We're already starting to see the effects.

Essentially there are too many people here. They need to go home.

>living room cuckshed
Bravo, Britannia!

Meanwhile New York grasps economics with their rent price ceilings

£530 for a cuckshed

Move unemployed shitskins into 5 bedroom multi million £ homes

Why the fuck did they just have a shed in the living room?

>Move unemployed shitskins into 5 bedroom multi million £ homes

When does this ever happen though?

Why don't you buy a cuck shed and live in there? Then you can rent out your personal residence and make even more cash

these are matters better talked about on tor

At first i thought you were talking about Straya in which case there are three ways.

A) Stop being a knob and live outside of a capital city. Buy a house with a yard for the 3 children you should have. Apartments are for yuppie faggots.

B) Stop letting the Chinese buy property. There are nearly as many 1%ers in china as there are Australian citizens and thats half the reason why property is so expensive as those cunts keep buying it.

C) Tighten up negative gearing but dont remove it. Just have upper limits.

As for the UK who fucking knows. Maybe the pissy little island should stop accepting people from a resource rich gigantic fucking continent.

Change zoning laws to allow higher-density housing to be built. That will greatly increase the supply of housing, thus reducing the price.

Too bad it'll never happen because people who've already bought houses would lose out, and they vote more than people who don't own houses.

Don't know user, I live far from there. All I know about this from is many economics classes and how rent control creates as many problems as it solves, and how that is the "invisible hand" of the free market. None of my schooling covered the level of shop keepers in London. Just economics.

The problem is that European cities are already fully built out. Nobody wants to tear down the beautiful historical buildings (that happen to drive most of the tourist economy) just to build hives for immigrants.

Since these people also tend to be too poor to own cars, expanding into the suburbs isn't an option. Commuter rail only has so many stops along its route and buses take an incredibly long amount of time to get from one place to another. Past a certain point, it's no longer possible for the poor to travel into the city where the jobs are.

Yes good idea, I'll become a property magnate so I can live like a refugee!

I live in London. Simply too many fucking people here. It's just supply and demand, that's the problem. But to continue increasing the supply to meet the current rates of demand we'd have to build a new city the size of Newcastle every year. I don't want the country to turn into an island city paved in concrete. We need to stop letting in more people.