/got/ general

he literally meant nothing by this

first for best girl

swear fealty now

gormless

Anyone has burlington bar reaction to snek getting killed? (or that shot with snek hanging from the prow and stuff).

Modern day Maisie________Williams

Is this one dead also? I get them confused.

Dragons > everyone else

just watch that shit on your own I really don't get the obsession with reaction vids, especially if you hate these people

Modern Day Isaac William Hempstead _________________________ Wright

Cast him, /got/

hella epic zombie dragons > dragons

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

no, she and her tits are alive and well, my friend

Are images dead for anyone else?

A wight.

my bf

jon snow

>implying Jack isn't best boy

Nope

>Isaac Hempstead Wright[1] (born Isaac William Hempstead;[2] 9 April 1999)
?

> I am Dickona Dickova, Russian heir to House Tarly.

>he literally meant nothing by this
He meant his history of the Targ dynasty, Fire & Blood, is going to come out before TWOW

1 dragon killed by the lich king
1 dragon killed by a black arrow
1 dragon killed when and autistic man that is pulled around in a sled mind controls it and forces it to drown itself

called

REMINDER THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE SNEKFU TITTYS EVER AGAIN IN THIS SHOW THEREFORE THERE ARE NOW ZERO REASONS TO CONTINUE WATCHING AND IN SOLIDARITY THIS GENERAL WILL BE DISBANDED AND ASOIAF BOYCOTTED

I feel like Tommen's sudoku wasn't consistent with his character. He was too much of a babby to tell his mom to fuck off, but he has the nuts to off himself? I get he was a dead end in the story that needs to tie up loose ends but still

POST YFW BRAN WARGS WIGHT VISERION AND SAVES EVERYONE

Darkstar

lmao, he's just a hack

he can't warg the dead

How will they kill zombie Viserion?

says ********LITERALLY******** who

>To me, Ghost!

Plan A: not be queen cunt of the ashes.
Plan B: be queen cunt of the ashes.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

He was an immature kid who was deeply in love with his wife who just died. Teenagers have killed themselves over stupider things.

that's a bingo

He was too good for Westeros

Bran will warg him and make him his bitch

Reminder that she is now Euron's salt wife.

dye his hair white and he might make a good targ. Like flashback Aegon, Daeron I, Rhaegar, ect.

That is if he wasn't already dead of course.

eh I guess

are we going to get a euron raping snekfu scene????

Commiting sudoku is the ultimate coward act.

no this is [[[[current year]]]

>Bran
>has warg ability
>puberty doesn't phase him

So do the leaks tell us all? I get that what they say is true but is their some stuff left out? Like they still don't know what happens to Ellaria/Yara but is that their last appearance for the season? I don't want to believe that the only main char to die is _____LF, they have to start trimming the fat

>suicide
>bravery

choose one

yeah I have questions too

what happens with THeon

what happens to the Unsullied after they're stuck at Casterly Rock

Nah, D&D won't do any more rape after how much they got shat on for Sansa getting fucked in her wedding night.

If this were still Season 1 and they still had balls yeah, but after the shitstorm following when Sansa got raped it won't even be implied.

grey worm probably dies now that his redemption or whatever arch that was is complete.

honestly i just want sandra to die, i still have hope that it wasnt in the script that leaker got

lena heady said she had no idea hodor was going to die until she saw the episode and if even lena heady doesnt get entire scripts then lads might not either

they should do a danerys & drogo flashback just for fun.

What happened to Ghost?

>no Victarion
But at least Grey Worm got to eat da poosy.

>what happens with THeon
stays at dragonstone with her Queen
>what happens to the Unsullied after they're stuck at Casterly Rock
They don't stay there, either next episode or the coming next they will return to Daenerys.

Accomplishing nothing at all, Daenerys is a cuck Conqueror

cucked by BBB (big battle budget)

Lena might just not read the other parts of the script so she can enjoy the show

Jon will dump him for a dragon as the Targ bastard he is.

Budget cuts

>, Daenerys is a cuck Conqueror
except when she fucking stomps the entire Lannister army

Read the fucking twitters. D&D couldn't schedule a time to put him in the last episode.

Why would an actor have scripts for scenes they aren't even in?

Lena probably hates the show by now lol, she is one of the few ones that actual had a decent career in hollywood before this show and she wants to move on

wow i hate it when that happens.

He was gonna appear in ep2 but the scene was cut for pacing

?

I'm sure she hates getting paid 500k per episode.

literally rhaegar. look at his eyes, they capture the sadness.

I can think of several moments where literally anything else would have been better. Put doggo there

D&D should do another rape scene. Everyone who hated the Sansa/Ramsay rape scene said they would stop watching GOT. So shit don't matter.

Unironically Rhaegar

Leading 5 actors renegotiated their contracts and now charge 2m per episode, collectively they ate the CGI budget with their salary increase.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

*Ymmrir

No she doesn't hate the money no, but if she's a committed actress, which despite any flak I might catch I think she is, she will get tired of playing literally the same role for what 9-10 years?

>Following Dumb and Dumber
Kill yourself before i do it.

but why

Is the Night's King a manlet?

>died young
Spooky

It's almost too perfect

They are very reactive, everyone hated the sand sneks in S5 so in S6 they only show up in two episodes (one of which is in only a 30 second scene) and now two are dead in their first episode of appearance this season.

why didn't jorah cut off his arm after being in contact with greyscale? that's what i'd do.

can't kill him yet, they just introduced Euron

they could have cut the pointless "sex" scene and put in a nice farewell to ghost scene instead

She literally almost dies in the High Garden battle. Also the lannister army is worthless, they have Dorne's army now.

Sarella Sand when?

That's his fapping arm.

Because deep down he's suicidal and felt he deserved it.

Rhaegar of course. Is this a fucking question?

is he now forever hard though?

What was the point of the Nymeria scene?

Jorah Mormont hXc

It was cut for greyworm/missandei scene

>she will get tired of playing literally the same role for what 9-10 years
Welcome to tv, if anything the GoT actors seem to be doing much better in other stuff right now, than how most actors from popular tv shows usually do.

>She literally almost dies in the High Garden battle.
she's not at the High Garden battle

She attacks the Lannisters as they return from High Garden and stomps their shit in

Drogon is slightly wounded but he still fucks shit up when he lands

> Also the lannister army is worthless,
they sacked High Garden, but they did lose to the Dothraki and dragons so yeh

>they have Dorne's army now.
nope

he got it before he became a slave and fought in the fighting pits. he wanted to prove his worth in the pits so he didn't he couldn't cut it off. by the time he has to save dany in the pits his arm is covered in it

Iff you're one of the main, they send you everything.

Something about how knowing what else is going on might inform you as to how you should act and how your character should react.