Do you even eat soy?

>full of protein
>cholesterol free
>full of vitamin and minerals
>low in calories
>there are tons of soyproducts: soy milk, soy extract, soy beans, even chocolate made of soy
>cheap as fuck
>the most resistant crop to plagues ever made by mankind, so it is the future of agriculture and harvesting
>it tastes good

Why do you not consume more soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarino_(beverage)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because i'm fucking allergic.

I am a biochemist. Yeah I eat soy.

Memes aside I can't think of a single thing I'd eat with soy on it other than soy sauce and I don't really eat anything that uses that any more frequently than once a month.

Even our cheap industrial products are corn starch based.

Because I don't want to look like you.

I live in Chinada. Of course I eat soy.

no thanks

I don't eat it. I just grow it.

I'm drinking a nice warm cup of soy right now.

Am I drinking soy when I swallow a soyboy's feminine cummies?

Enjoy thyroid suppression, disrupting the endocrine system and lower testosterone.

Only dipshits who are brainwashed by Japanese propaganda are willing to eat
soy.

Yes, AdeS is god tier

Everybody's got Ades!

Do you tried it?

No, it tastes like shit desu.

what the fuck even is soy? I wouldn't eat something that isn't grown around here, who knows what demonic place and practice it's coming from.

No. I had a friend who died of it. Plus I've seen most of Rent.

Wacala de perro, why would you drink that? I thought you guys were lactose tolerant

It's a bean. It grows pretty much anywhere.

They grow it in the fields around my house. We grow a lot of it around the midwest, pretty sure its grown all over the states as well as the rest of the world

What's the relation between flavored soy milk and lactose tolerance?

ITS USED A FILLER HERE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING REEEEEE

I DONT WANT MAN TITS

Of course,besides tofu tempe is rather common and cheap. Soybeans wrapped in banana leaf and left to ferment into cake form

Aside from soy being used in most foods in one way or another, I eat toufu, nattou, edamame, miso, soy sauce. Not so much these days but I used to eat the aforementioned on an almost daily basis, since it was so easy and cheap due to living near a Chinese supermarket.

>low in calories
You what? Most soy based products are calorie dense because they contain a lot of fats. Maybe not as much as a fatty steak but the last thing I'd call soy is low calorie.

Why wouldn't you just drink chocolate milk? I guess we see it as a milk substitute

That's a pretty stupid idea you have there... If I like flavored soy milk, it doesn't means that I don't drink milk, nor i dont like chocolate milk.

Im fact like five mins ago I finished my submarino.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarino_(beverage)

Have you learnt it in med schools?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarino_(beverage)
That looks good, probably the best chocolate milk style I've seen outside of Mexico

It's great you should try it... You just need a bar of dark chocolate (without sugar) and hot milk, you can add sugar if you want.

I might give this a try, it may not be the real thing but it's a lot less elaborate than what we do

That's to make frothed milk? I use a electric baker before puting the chocolate bar

It's also to disolve the chocolate. this thing is for us is like yerba mate is to you, it's nice that the world adopted it but there's a reason for tradition, the good stuff is pure chocolate with nothing else in it but vanilla and sugar, even the commercial stuff is 99% that, you would never melt the rounds we use in just a glass with boiling milk. Yeah I do use a blender but you gotta do the molinillo if you want to get it right, even if admittedly it may do little more than some bit of psychological satisfaction, I mean you wouldn't drink mate in a tea cup.

Cheaper than water here.
>biggest soy producer in the world

I am not chinese/sjw

Eating food with cholesterol doesn't directly raise your cholesterol levels. Much like eating fat doesn't necessarily make you fat. Eating too much sugar is much easier than eating too much fat, and is more likely to make you fat with high-cholesterol.

I bought vanilla soy milk today. Usually prefer cows' and oats', but I do like vanilla, so I wanted to try.

I don't dislike tofu, but I don't particularly care for it either.

I do like to eat noodles with soy sprouts. They have a nice texture and add great nutritional value to a cheap meal. A can of soy sprouts costs about the same as a can of tuna. I like both and I like variety as well.

I actually like the taste of soymilk but something about it makes my throat itch and gives me a stomachache.

My family make toufo every spring festival.

J A W A
A
W
A

Probably just the glyphosate

Put down the fork and walk away.

i only drink nutmilk

Where can I find soy products? Can you eat the beans as beans?

>cheap as fuck
soy products are expensive here, soy milk costs 3 times as much as cow milk

i like drinking this because it tastes nice, otherwise i use full fat cows milk when it comes to everything else

You can eat edamame like lima beans.