Trumpfags are delusional

Why can't you guys admit trump is losing? every single poll shows it. maybe if you didn't live in your delusion that everything is ok it could be fixed. Instead of providing counter arguments you just call people shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1988-08-24/news/mn-820_1_gallup-poll
youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-the-vast-right-wing-conspiracy-is-even-better-funded-now/
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/27/cnn-poll-romney-tops-obama-but-loses-to-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meanwhile on OP's desk

Record corrected

ITRIED TOODAMN HARD
AND I FELL SO FARRRR
IN THE END NOTHING REALLY MATEERRRRS

>Trump is losing
>is losing
>present continuous
Nigga an election is a day, it ain't a championship

because it is August and campaign season really doesn't get into swing until after Labor Day. Hit me up in October famm.

They're literally all Jewish manipulation. See this thread for more, a Norwegian poster outlines their complete control

Name one candidate that was losing this badly in August that came back and won
Go ahead, I'll wait.

i can admit it, he is losing. if you say otherwise you're a retard. he still could win the general however, though I don't think it's likely at this point. He'd have to absolutely destroy Hillary in the debates.

>Hillary is going to win in a landslide and I am so confident of it that I feel compelled to tell the world every single second of every single day.

>this badly
Reading too hard for you, Cletus?

LISTEN UP EVERYONE!
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE TRUMP WIN!

Why can't you guys admit hillary is losing? every single rally shows it. maybe if you didn't live in your delusion that everything is ok it could be fixed. Instead of providing counter arguments you just call people racists, homophobes, bigots, islamophobes, etc.

Dukakis was ahead 17 points during his election cycle
>seventeen fucking points
And people say trump can't pull up 6.

>July
Try again, genius

He had passed him by now
Is reading my post really this difficult?

Sage.

Nixon was up 6 points right now.

I mean 1960 Nixon.

Roger Stone says the polls are rigged and Trumps internal polling has him winning in PA and other swing states.

Who do I believe, Roger Stone or a bunch of Jews? Hmm...

SHIT IT'S GONNA BE PRESIDENT DUKAKIS ALL OVER AGAIN

>can't refute
>flag posts
Good game, kid

No shit.
The RNC was in August in 1988 you dumbass.
articles.latimes.com/1988-08-24/news/mn-820_1_gallup-poll

>1 post by this ID

/thread

You smile through your fear, but someone doesn't come to be surrounded by people they hate to preach against them when they think they will win. We can see your fear in your every action. You wouldn't be here if you weren't terrified, and it really does make me smile.

keep proving my point faggot

Related

> /threading your own post

first month on Sup Forums I see?

It hasn't stopped being fun yet.

So yes, they were wrong.

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw

>A non-statistician whose biggest credit is being a hardline party mouthpiece disagrees with every major pollster, including conservative leanings ones. Clearly he's the man I should trust.

>Jerking yourself off over Agenda pushing polls conducted by those with Financial interests in the Clinton campaign

I want to believe leafs are memeing.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Why don't these polls ever include Johnson and Stein?

>lolololol.jpg

Literally all of them you stupid fucking leaf

Go smoke more weed and leave the freedom to the real masters

Canadians are a vestigial remnant of imperial British peasants and shouldn't be allowed to discuss important matters with their betters

because they spoil hillary
see

>People actually fell for this

things dont really shape up until the debates happen, the polls will change wildly and nothing previous will really matter. they only hammer it so hard right now because they want to shape people into thinking clinton is the winner and you shouldnt even bother.

The POLLS ARE RIGGED crowd are fucking conspiracy theory dipshit idiots (which is probly why they support Trump). First off, they're making an assumption that all political pollsters are Hillary supporters. If even one wasn't, we would see a poll showing Trump leading. But we don't. Not one single poll. Secondly, it implies that these pollsters are willing to put their professional reputations and likely their jobs on the line just to present a more favorable poll for Clinton.

Is the y-axis vote share or chance of winning?

>they only hammer it so hard right now because they want to shape people into thinking clinton is the winner and you shouldnt even bother.
they did the same exact thing with bernie in the primaries
hillary is barely winning with the entire mainstream media, Google, cuckbook, and twitter shilling for her

the polls are rigged in the sense that phone polling is fucking dead

Thanks. I hope Johnson gets into the debates. I would love to watch three candidates instead of two. Hopefully stein does well enough to at least make the race even more competitive... preferably better than Ralph Nader's highest polling numbers.

But you won't lose your CTR job, will you?

>Wanting Border Buster Gary "The Trans Pacific Prince" Johnson anywhere near the debate stage

None. Drumpfkins are literal retards.

At this point pol might be shill on shill simulated debate only. Yikes. Reeks of normie

>p-polls are r-rigged!!

>he's r-really gonna w-win guys dont w-worry!!!

>Reply to Thread No.85466025
Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fffffuuuucking shshshshiiiilLLL!!!!!

>T-the media c-conglomerates who donate to the Clinton campaign and who fund these p-polls aren't colluding in attempt to sway public opinion guys, for real!!

Correct that Record

Explain this CTR SHILLS

Go home.

but fagot-kun

the polls are rigged

are you gonna deny facts just so you can push some false narrative?

This is why I can't take you trump faggots serious. Anything that goes against the grain, even the slightest bit, triggers you as hard as the ham planet quadrosexuals that infest tumblr.

Shut up faggot

Drumpfkin is the stupidest fucking nickname/insult by the way. I picture a boardroom full of numale faggots and communications majors brainstorming all day and that's all you could come up with.

If you shills are going to spew your bullshit here atleast try to be creative or funny. Fuck

>p-polls are r-rigged!!

>he's r-really gonna w-win guys dont w-worry!!!

I can't take anyone who supports open borders and the TPP serious.

This is very unsettling as everything else in reality, save for MSM, indicates he should win. Every social media platform has he smashing her, every single rally, sometimes multiple rallies a day are packed with thousands. Her candidacy is overladen with corruption, lying, treasonous acts, collusion.

I'm dumbfounded (((leaf))) by the polls. My only conclusion is a misrepresentation of the populous through a false narrative by the left to not devulge true data from the republican base. However, one may call this a conspiracy theory.

Nevertheless, it does trouble me, Either the reality is being hidden from Americans, or I'm left to believe the United States population is fucking retarded to vote her in.

>2+2=4
>HA YOU FELL FOR MY RUSE BY STATING A FACT
>but 2+2 does in fact equal 4
>HO HO HES DONE IT AGAIN

keep digging yourself deeper

sage

the gap was even bigger at the start of july so clearly this doesn't mean shit

You're a shill.

And we can smell your fear.

What's wrong? Are your fake polls and consensus induction tactics not working? Are your real polls telling you what's really coming?

I hope you guys try to steal the election. We've needed to purge the Leftists from the West for a long, long time.

Be careful come November, CTR. You're not a group of people that can actually survive a Civil War. In fact, you'd better buy some plane tickets to Venezuela or North Korea, or whatever backward, 3rd world communist shithole you think you'd feel safe in.

There it is
>r-r-rigged polls

>T-t-they aren't rigged drampfkoon!

You'd think you could name one then, right?

Conspiracy theories are all that trump voters have left
Hell its all he himself has left

Like your candidate is any better
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-the-vast-right-wing-conspiracy-is-even-better-funded-now/

I am not a Hillary fan I am just here to laugh at trump cucks because they have been shutting up the entire site for almost a year now
>m-muh rigged polls

MADAM PRESIDENT 2016-2024

If so, why you even bother posting here?
On the other hand it seems you guys are getting increasingly nervous and developing that weird anus itch
Feel bad for you man

how do we verify the polls?

So much of the Trump narrative is based upon populist exceptionalist rhetoric.

"Hey guys we're in it for the people and this one guy will make everything better look how excited people are and the size of these rallies the silent majority of Americans are on our side MAGA"

Upon finding evidence that this is in fact not the case, it's much easier psychologically to set up a vast conspiracy to discredit the evidence instead of just altering their prior beliefs.

This is the year we discover just how many people will vote for the Republican for no other reason than the candidate is Republican.

A vile, unproven, unprofessional, lying, racist, narcissistic coward with no campaign to speak of, no policy, no message, no support, and no GOTV campaign.

He'll probably get 40% of the vote.

While you faggots are sleeping in for the holidays, your enemy (((CTR))) is working fulltime. Except the pay isn't money, it is the delicious trump delution, thinking he is actually going to win.

Oh fuck, an image
$0.12 has been deposited into your account

July- August 1988
Dukakis 54% Bush 37%

look at that faggot nu male in the middle . my god , full on cuck.

60%

Followed by a slaughter of Marxists.

Dawn is coming. It's going to be morning in America, very soon.

Well, mourning for you. But morning for the real patriots.

lets be honest here, if trump doesn't get a massive comeback after the first debate then it's over. hillary has been ahead of trump 99% of the whole election season. the debates are his last chance, if it doesn't work then we're fucked. honestly i don't thinke he stands a chance because of all the immigration and the fact that it's almost impossible for republicans to win. the whole freedom, self-determination thing is a white people thing. there aren't enough for the US as a whole.

regardless of the outcome trump has played a huge role in waking up millions to the coming reality. people are starting to see that things dont always improve, society can and will move backwards. trump is probably the first step that will eventually lead to the balkanization of the US (which will happen sometime in the next 50-100 years simply by looking at the changing demographics of the states).

>Literally all of them you stupid fucking leaf
F U C K I N G D E L U S I O N A L

Is this some kind of roleplay?

>4 July 2014 (after the election)
>2014
>2014
>2014
>2014
>2014

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/27/cnn-poll-romney-tops-obama-but-loses-to-clinton/

TRUMPFAGS ARE SO DELUSIONAL

>hillary is barely winning with the entire mainstream media, Google, cuckbook, and twitter shilling for her

>even trumplets now admitting she's winning.

>hillary talks the head of the dnc into stepping down so she can actually put her previous campaign manager in the position
>makes former dnc head her vp
>has a huge money guzzling scam which fronts as a charity so she can take donations from foreign governments to betray the US
>murders people who have more dirt on her and pays police offices to call it a suicide
>commits treason and holds social event with FBI official the day before hearing
>FBI admits she did wrong but won't charge her
>Literally no person can stand to her and it's a miracle assange is still woke and alive today
Do you seriously think she's not influencing polls so people will bandwagon???????

There are three reasons Clinton will lose.

1. Wikileaks will dump more, and increasingly damaging, materials.
2. Debates are not something Hillary is good or even decent at.
3. Democratic turnout is going to be low as shit- a lot of those currently saying in the polls that they'll vote for Hillary aren't excited enough to vote at all.