So after all the warnings and signs, how many parents did you see bring their kids to see this?

So after all the warnings and signs, how many parents did you see bring their kids to see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIgY9WC3574
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't look at people when I'm in a theater. I keep my eyes glued to the screen, so I don't have to see them.

I was in a theater with 10 people in a small ass town

I ain't seeing that bullshit

who the fuck cares about the future of the us fuck off

Not as many as you think, I worked opening night and only had one person bring their kid. Though two of the most stubborn theater hopping kids would not leave after getting kicked out over and over yesterday.

I didn't see any kids at the showing I went to.

Welcome to Rogan fans

uh, parents today were kids back when it was normal for kids to see raunchy R-rated movies
are you going to tell me they 180'd on that?

I don't live in America so I don't have to put up with that bullshit.
Not 18, you're not getting in.

No kids at mine, but there was a lady manager who kept coming in making sure there was no kids.

how does it compare to the south park movie?

Even with parents?

>Other people
I don't know, i just don't go outside.

How many times are you gonna make this thread

Yes. Fuck your "muh kids are mature for their age" bullshit.
Unfortunately thanks to Hollywood in addition to the Universal, PG, 12, 15 and 18 ratings we now have a special 12a rating that applies only in cinemas and is basically your R rating but for 12-rated movies.
As a result we get swarms of parents trying to get their little darlings into into 15s and 18s because they really really want to see the funny Deadpool man and then screeching at the staff when they are told to fuck off.

I didn't see any when I went last night.

Theater hopping?

Going to one movie, then just walking into another when you're finished.

OP here. When I saw the movie, I went at the afternoon showing, because I knew that the theater was going to be packed later that night. I saw a few teenagers watch it from the back and honestly the only ones enjoying the movie, laughing at most of the jokes and junk.

I never understood that rule, if the parents are okay with them seeing it, why would people working at the place give a fuck?
They get money.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIgY9WC3574

because the parents can't get sued.

I actually didn't see any kids when I went to it's opening night. I guess the people in my town somehow knew what this movie would be like instead of just assuming it would be a dumb kid's movie.

How'd everyone else in the theater look?

Disappointed

This probably wont be as much of a problem as is was with Deadpool, it was clearer on it's non-kidfriendlyness in the trailers than Deadpool was, considering the centerpiece of the trailer is a loud "What the FUCK!?"

>how many parents did you see

Don't imply I'm a retard that went to see this.

We had this thread yesterday too.

Surprisingly none.

I figured pay to see a PG movie, then duck into the R movie instead

I Did that to see Jackass 3 back in the day

I had to take my friends 11 year old daughter to see Sausage Party.

Well... Did she like it?

Is she some sort of food fetishist pervert now?

She said it scarred her but I guess she got over it since she wanted McDonald's after the movie.

None, surprisingly. Shame since that was most of the reason I went.

Movie turned out pretty OK though, so it wasn't a total waste.

Ditto.
Besides, it was an 11:45 show on Thursday

>it scarred her

you'll have to take responsibility

Yeah, same as pic related.

just watch her draw some food yaoi in the next few days

did he know?

>people paid money to see this
And people think Trump is satan still.

>Shame since that was most of the reason I went.
To see little kids?