twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Swedes
I thought you were based

wtf i love sweden now

context?

bump

bump

>Rapefugee snaps a picture of Swedish man >refuses to say why
>Uncucked Swede punches the shit out of rapefugee so he can take a picture of him

Swedish bus driver doesn't want to lift brown people so he kick them out of his bus

More of these now Mexidubs

We need to see more of these.

SWEDEN NO

He looks like a Viking descendent.

>REEEEEEE
bump

why does it matter/ why does he go to work even ? his whole life, country, people, everything is fucked, why would he work and slave so these people who hate him can live for free ?

I'm pretty sure OP is fucking around with what he said, but then again he is a low I.Q. spic so I dunno.

>fast jag inget gjort

Dindu nuffin in swedish

i don't care what he said i don't give a shit about that little situation i'm talking about his whole fucked existence, he gets up everyday to see he his country ruined more just like me

after this milwaukee thing i think this is my last year here, i'm not going to be a white slave while blacks get and migrants get to have as many kids as they want, never work, and commit violence against me because of my race

it's over for us tpoo. the women here are just like swedish women, they want our society to collapse, they just laugh about it, and NO they don't care their life will get worse because they DON'T CARE ABOUT FUCKING ANYTHING

this is it for me, i haven't been this suicidally depressed since i was like 15 and it wasn't even this bad i don't think

So there are real men in Sweden! What a fucking viking!

It should have been 10 minutes longer

Pinche pendejo idiotta, límpiate el hocico antes de aventar diarrea por el taco hole

A real men would not attack an innocent person who is like 6 inches smaller and weights like 80 pounds less than you. Watch the video, he's not even fighting back

That's coward

josè are you triggered ? if he doesnt want to get beat up he just has to GO BACK

>innocent person
>muslim

pick 1

Go do something about it, user.

If you are this hurt, why don't you become a politician? Why don't you start spreading conservative propaganda?

Take a stand, do something. There is a lot you can do instead of bitching. Do it! Be a positive force of change!

He started picking shit up after the first 20 seconds.

I'm guessing the goatfucker was fucking with him and probably threw his shit down. Goatfucker talked shit and got his shit slapped.

Meanwhile this fucking cucked swede recorded the whole thing. The swede recording should've been beaten too and had his faggot phone smashed.

Piece of shit. Back in the soviet days neighbors would always spy on eachother and report every single their neighbors where doing.

This is what this stupid fucking swede is doing, selling out his/her country man to defend this fucking filth.

Next time you see some faggot recording. smash his fucking face in then do it to his phone.

Fuck every single race traitor

Refugees and minorities causing shit everywhere in Europe and America. Person of colour walks in to your bus and takes a picture of you without explaining why. Does not allow you to take a picture of him in return.

Can you blame him for being paranoid or raging when the guy ignores him?

No no no let's all jump on the black people his side since he does something illegal, sits down, curls up and gets ready to take the victem role. For fucks sake people

So what is the punishment for that in Sweden? Will he be hanged and his whole family murdered, with all memorabilia burned and graves dug out?

This is why we need to build the wall.

the court will rule that his wife and daughters must be raped by 5 muslims and 7 somalis each and he must watch

Man, it's the policies of your country that has been fucking it up. The stupid migrants and so forth are just a symptom of neoliberal policies that began in the 70s.

Also, let's get real: "communitarian traditionalist conservatism" does not mix well with the "dynamics of global economy". You want the former, but I'm telling you the latter precludes the former.

It's the Kali Yuga: there are too many numerous, interconnected factors, but at the end of the day, it has to do with the policies or goals your "government" chose. I put "government" in quotation marks because... the state is being increasingly more privatized and there is a delegitimization of congress and presidency. So in a sense, you no longer have a government for the people and it's just the expanding influence of the multinaitonal corporations in this "transnational age".

Somalis are muslims, retard

>Back in the soviet days neighbors would always spy on eachother and report every single their neighbors were doing.

People record absolutely everything these days. Smartphones were a mistake.

but i'm just one amerilard

yes. 7 somalis and 5 muslims from the race of their choosing. could be 5 more somalis if they so choose!
it's quite straightforward idk why you're confused user

Where are we gonna go user? They'll follow us. If we have children they'll follow us. We have to subdue the divisive, destructive elements now.

There is no reason to back down from them. None at all.

Cowardly like forcing kids to murder people? Cowardly like selling drugs to kids? Cowardly like not giving all cartel members the dirt nap they deserve? Rly makes you think.

yeah well they fucked over my future now i don't have one here

why the fuck are you so happy ? why did i have to be born in this shitty yuga ?

but i'm getting the instinct to run

a friend of mine just had this conversation with me, he says he needs to stay and make this place better, but i just don't see it getting better, the old liberals have too much power, and the feminists run the economy, and unfortunately i know that so much more now that i've been in the REAL world out here, they don't want us to be able to do any good here, they just want us to be dormant worker drones, then we can die and go to some sort of hell for betraying ourselves and our ancestors

>yeah well they fucked over my future now i don't have one here
How so? If anything, it changes the dynamics of how to secure your future, that's all. The dynamics are not very fair, but it has rarely been so...

>why the fuck are you so happy ?
What makes you think I'm happy?

>why did i have to be born in this shitty yuga ?
I don't know. I think some people were born in worse times, like famines and such. Find a new hobby or something.

Get fit, get a gun, get good with it, get friends who do the same and stand up for your beliefs everytime you feel they are challenged. You won't make a lot of friends that way, but you'll be a lot happier having a voice instead of coming on here and crying like you're doing now.

We're not going down without a fight.

Don't worry.

>the old liberals have too much power, and the feminists run the economy,
You're just buying into neoconservative crap. It's just the expanding influence of the private sector -- like the Panama papers show. Even Trump has investments in United Arab Emirates, a country that was built through slave labor and has a fanatic Wahhabi population. Money speaks more than communal stability in this day and age, but if you have money, then technically none of this would affect you as you live in a secluded house.

THe guy was prob just gay and wanted to jerk off to the pic when he arrived home
Deserved the beating

How dare you steal those trips from hard working Americans.

Can any Swede translate?

n-no jose, that's not how any of this works. you can be a fucking uber manlet and 1 shot sucker punch destroy bigfags with a little more intuition and agility.

THE FIRE RISES

SWEDEN NO!!!

you just seem to have a positive outlook on things, i'm just having a hard time fitting into this role that will be my future: an unhappy slave. maybe i belong on /r9k/, this board is too normie for me now and it just depresses me more

you don't know shit about the economy or the professional world you fucking NEET, i'm not a fucking billionaire like trump and these saudi princes, i'm in the real world trying to make something of myself your talking about muh conservatives or some bullshit

yeah i thats the solution i guess go inna woods

I don't have a positive outlook. I think you're just brainwashed by neoconservative crap and can't even think coherently. Read what I said here: Also, I don't think the breakdown of communal stability, loss of nationality to some transnational economic outlook, and so forth are good things. I'm just saying the present decadent state is not due to "muh feminism", "muh sandniggers", etc. I'm saying those are symptoms/byproducts of the real problem, neoliberalism.

Neo-liberalism places a focus on economic growth over other concerns. It argues that this is beneficial to society at large despite the fact that it tends to ignore environmental constrains and other social issues. It encourages individuals and the state to comply to market dynamics in order to benefit the corporate elite. Whenever we talk about outsourcing public services to the private sector, making people pay for them as consumers, using tax money to save the banks, expecting universities to mainly build workforce and support corporate research, holding closed door meetings about free trade and G# submits, presenting new products as a solution to social and environmental issues, we are talking about neo-liberalism. Is neoliberalism not inevitable in capitalism as we develop more and more efficent means of communication?

Neoliberalism has been the new norm in the West for awhile now: a movement for free trade on a global scale, limited role of government with central banks playing the largest economic role in a state not government stimulus, acceptance of the power of corporations over the state and a stress of private ownership of as much of a economy has possible, strong influence of individual freedoms, and deregulation of markets plus belief that market systems will correct imbalances.

Neoconservatives, without realizing it, are pawns on neoliberalism. Paleoconservatism, however, actually opposes neoliberal policies though.

resistance is starting to form, guys. not all hope is lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjwfSaXkbWw

>you don't know shit about the economy or the professional world you fucking NEET,
I've lost all empathy I've had for you.

You are an imbecile brainwashed by neoconservative crap. If you were smart, you would be looking into paleoconservatism instead as a way to deal with the ills of the modern world. You are a simple-minded buffoon who fails to make connections, so you fixate on only isolated byproducts of neoliberal policies.

>pawns on neoliberalism
pawns for neoliberalism*