Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imerkouri/status/961898821734289408
youtube.com/watch?v=KTNCpsAZYZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching rn with my mom, I tried not to laugh

mocking our BLACK sister now are you?

She fell, lmao

>inhaled
Oh oh oh... HAHAHAHAHAHABSBSBAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

Flag boys was full of soy

>"up next is the skater from Germany"
>wtf, not black or in a hijab

>fantastic choice in music, dress and dance
All the emphasis on who can go sonic the most is damaging to figure skating.

My dad refused to watch the black girl

French are our black brothers in arms

this

can't wait until your b**mer dad is dead

She fucked up but not as bad as the Kraut afterward

Good for her for beating all the ethnic French to get that spot I guess. Clearly this wasn't a strong year for French skating if she's the best they could do

>black people get positions based on merit and in no way are benefactors of affirmative action

you got any evidence that this happens in pro sports?

>olympics
>pro sports

>blacks needing affirmative action for sports

LITERALLY the one thing they don't need it for dumbass

Not in the olympics idiot

not every sport is running, chink

I really liked the Canadian skater lady

who cares

Post pics or name you big goof

Katlyn Osmond, skating to sexy French music, she's playing literally a prostitute, not even kidding

There's actually a cute French girl at the individual skating event this Olympics

Laurie Lausanne or something

>wearing a cowboy hat
She's ours now Canada. You can all fuck off

You're an unironic dipshit if you think cowboys are American

I take obvious and dumb jokes as being completely serious

>Residence: Sherwood Park, Alberta

Damn I live like 10 minutes away

Hey at least they have someone competing.

Is an African representing France? Kek

Autism speaks

>i don't detect a dumb joke because I'm autistic and that makes you retarded

It's time to listen

No, you're retarded for brainlet-posting bait

>its time to listen

hahah! i Know! its like some fucking whiteskin britbong representing Austrlia! hahahahaha!

why arent you competing?

France wasn't originally black
Australia was originally abo

Only top 10 countries can compete in team event

I think in terms of the figure skating we're only in one event and that's the pairs ice dancing.

>Australia was originally abo

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YEA SURE WHITE JEWGGLET!!

I mean, they don't even have representatives for other than ice dancing
why only one event?

>why only one event?

I dunno winter sports aren't that big here and the most of the money goes into the summer games.

FUCK OFF BURGERS

its funny how shit went to the apes since USA baned Russia from Olympic games..

When did Sup Forums become so racist?

since americans came in..

>USA banned Russia
the IOC banned Russia, nothing to do with the US.
because stop cheating faggots

it is an american forum asswipe

Sup Forums was always racist you newfaggot. Actually moreso in the past before retarded queer shitskins from /leftypol/ flocked here.

>the IOC banned Russia

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YAHH SURE!!

then why the fuck do you faggots blame americans and poltards that they ruined it after the election if Sup Forums was always racist which i assume means every fucking flag here has always been racist??

Canadians are the worst scumbags. they are shit.

stop being butthurt ivan and accept it. you commit a crime you go to jail. not in russia i guess but in germany for sure.

>stop being butthur

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. amerifats have 350 million population and imported sport slaves from around the world. and still need to ban russians from competition because RUSSIANS ARE JUST BETTER THAN YOU!!

Cathy Freeman.

Fuck u nigger!

Russian athletes are competing at these games though.

STOP
LAUGHING
AT
FRANCE

>Russian athletes are competing at these games though.

>70% of russian olympic candidates had never the chance to compete for and in the games at all.

Because they've been very naughty.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTNCpsAZYZI

KARA INEK

stupid bitch uses baned moves.

You have to meet a minimum score to compete

If your skaters are too shitty to meet the minimum score, you don't compete at the Olympics

>be european country
>can't even qualify over blacks in the WINTER olympics

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Competing only athletes who got invites (mostly second tier athletes without chances on the medals). Most strongest and completely clean athletes didn't get invites.

Not like I care. To be honest I wish IOC didn't send invites at all, """"""""""""professional"""""""""""" sport is retarded. Bunch of degenerative narcissists who never did any really useful thing for a country, but live on the neck of taxpayers to be able satisfy their ego.

They are tho.

The abbos were here before we were, it's kind of their country it's just that never did anything with it.

>krasnoPOLSKI for israel

meanwhile in land of 56%..

What a fag, kek

>Sweden
lel

You refuse to watch black athletes too?

hahahahahahaha din fucking poh ga och lagg dig din horunge

I'll watch black athletes, just lmao @ you for being so Swedish

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Sorry abo, that's fucking stupid.

Di Ooh gah di bo obomgo
Häng dig själv

look at the top of his head

France's pairs skating team is also
a black woman + a white man

the memes are coming true

>be american
>be fat
>think to self "I must exercise!"
>sweating your arse as you get to your dodgeridoo fagtron 2500 doing 3MPG
>arrive to gym after 5 hours drive
>pack of dumb niggers decides to rob the gym
>firefight ensues
>get shot and die

that's what you think wh*teboi
Gauls were actually BLACK BULLS and the racist wh*te r*mans plundered our country

holy mamma mia

Disgusting.

A challenger appears

yew, no way.

of course you would like the girl who skates to French music more, you're biased against Americans

Bradie is a qt

Memes aside but given the fact that France has the most Africans out of all European countries, will France unironically be 50% black pretty soon or is that Sup Forums memes?

No, she just looks stupid and not attractive. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Fucking nice.

w-will Sup Forums create mutt memes just for us?

I will marry this woman.

Too late she's my gf

cute...

CUTE

Really? You prefer this girl over the American?

> The absolute state of France
I can understand shit like running where niggers were always the best, but fielding a black in a white sport? How desperate for athletes do you have to be?

I propose a mariage a trois.

nothing personnel, greatest ally...