He was actually stupid enough to say this during a presidential campaign

>He was actually stupid enough to say this during a presidential campaign

Well, polls have proven him wrong though :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello cancerous jew

Just registered for the first time in my life and I am going to vote for Trump.

>He was actually stupid enough to say he lives in Israel

Well, the historical records prove that you illegally occupy Palestine :^)

His numbers went up after he said that.

talking about bullshit again? polls? hahaha cancerous twat

Post >yfw you see Trumps collapse in the polls

Was Hillary Clinton stupid when she said James Comey said she was telling the truth?

>Wanting a person this retarded to be in charge of your country

He is not a faggot like your breed

user, the things he said are literally being retarded.

The man is not even fit to posting in twitter during a presidential campaign, no one sane should let him speak in front of world leaders for 4 years

his entire country is retarded but not as much as yours

#niceattack

>I take everything I read on twitter 100% seriously

I think you may have a touch of the autism, son. Were you vaccinated recently?

user, its been proven multiple times that vaccines don't cause autism, yet trump for some reason doesn't listen to scientists.

You see user, if you were on your presidential campaign, you wouldn't even let trump post for you in twitter (unless you are retarded and want to lose on purpose).

If you won't even let him post in your twitter, you sure as hell shouldn't let him represent over 300 million people in front of world leaders

Allo, ya filthy kike. You realize Teump supports Israel and with the US you guys would be culturally enriched by your retard tier neighbours

shut the fuck up you קרן חדשה supporter
seriously, we're tired of your liberal faggotry shilling even here, and we even don't have cancerous SJW running rampant yet

I dunno if Trump can win, though the fact he has double the FB likes and fills mess halls to the brim seems to suggest CNN polls are gerrymandered. But what I do know is that he fucking SHOULD

>Clinton literally helped kill thousands of people
>Trump says dumb stuff

Guess which one the establishment folks have attacked?

>Mit romney is slightly losing in the polls to Obama
>Sup Forums: "The polls are rigged! mit romney is actually winning!"
>Obama ends up winning

Few years later:
>Bernie losing in the polls to hillary
>"The polls are rigged! bernie is actually leading!"
> Bernie ends up losing to hillary

user, the polls are done by multiple different sources, including pro-trump sources, yet all of them show trump losing. dont delude yourself that facebook likes show actual election results

Learn some history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

1. The support was exclusively non-lethal aid until assad crossed a red line and used chemical weapons against the rebels.

2. none of the rebels that got funded belongs to iraqi Al-Qaeda, the group that later became Isis.

3. The US was not the only western country that sent support to syrian rebels in their attempt to defeat a tyrant.

I would like to say as someone who actually lives in the middle east - i think the main US intervention that helped destabilizing the area was Bush starting the Iraq war, not obama.

Saying clinton helped kiillng thousands of people when actually less people die compare to the Bush presidency, is absolutely ridiculous.

>Shoot a jew on 5th.
Can't say I'd be angry.

is bush running for president right now?

No, but my claim is that Obama and Clinton were an improvement of the situation.

Don't put things in my mouth, dumbass, I'm not your fucking eritrean housekeeper
I said it suggested it, not that it's clearly factual.
As for your own agenda, what is it, exactly? Hillary's hubby gave us a literal pile of shit smeared palestinians armed with AKs to deal with, bringing a new intifada barely 5 years later. If we have to go through the same with ISIS next, in a true Obama-esque continued fashion I'd sooner putting Melania's fucking cat in office before that fat assed assed bitch.

Nuking zero value arab nations that don't have WMDs of their own isn't going result in MAD, which is entirely acceptable in my book

>look at flag
[-]

I stopped reading after the first sentence. if you want me to hear your argument, be at least a tiny bit more respectful