It's saturday night.. let out your feels lads

it's saturday night.. let out your feels lads

I accept them.

d-don't...

I have seen others remark that Gondola sometimes has a strangely melancholic feel to him. I agree with that.

I have been feeding my autism by studying the Falklands war recently. It's really interesting. The only bad thing that has happened to me recently was my parents calling me and pestering me about starting a family.

Whenever I feel bad, sometimes I think of Gondola.

I shouldn't have used the word "recently" twice.

gondola is my favorite meme desu

gimme some falkland facts

I'm alone again. Worked a full shift today making me hate my job more. It feels like my friends are ignoring me and everytime I look at a window I become disgusted at how unattractive I look.
In more positive news, I've been ready Jane Jacob's "The Death and Life of Great American Cities" and it's a really good read so far

Meant to reading Jane Jacob's*, don't know what happened

happy now because i;m drunk but on second thought somewhat disappointed with myself for having been drunk 4 times within this past week

It's Carnaval here. Everyone is partying and fucking and I'm at home. I haven't felt good about myself while being alone for over a year now.I feel that there is something broken in me that makes me unable of being loved. I don't want to be alone, but I'm also scared of being with someone else. I told my dad to fuck off when I saw him last year at my sister's wedding and he told me I'm not good enough to have a good girlfriend. I either feel utterly rageful or depressed when I'm alone. I've considered suicide twice this year, but I don't want to be an hero. I'm gonna see a shrink soon and get help.

I don't get it, Sup Forums. I finally got a big shot promotion and my life is finally going on the right track after a fuckton of bullshit happening. I finally have control of my life and things are looking good in the future, I finally have the money to pay for the courses I've always wanted to do and am going to college while still having extra to go partying and STILL save some for an apartment. I should feel happy and accomplished, but all I feel is blister.

please send help.

tisk tisk
next time it'll be a spanking young man

Literally all I do now is work, shitpost, and get high on painkillers

I'm ok. I'm reading "Los Vecinos Mueren en las Novelas" again, I thought about playing Breath of Fire III or FF VII again, and I'm going back to Tokyo in 10 days.
How are you?

I ate 2 boxes of saltines and I am now questioning where things went wrong.

probably from birth, or maybe i'm just projecting idk

thx

Notice me, senpai. I'm really hurting here.

I just want to shitpost on Sup Forums, read books, watch movies, and sleep. I don't want to work anymore, worry about failure, and be around people. Why couldn't I have been born in a country where the comfy NEET life is feasible, bros?

Ummm sweaty, it's Sunday morning????
Also I'm about to finish my shift so I'm getting pretty good

You're doing better than me and you should focus on the positives rather than the negatives. However I don't think I'm someone who should be giving advice

I have become a total numb person. I feel nothing.

I miss being a kid, because I could go out in public and still have fun without having deep anxiety about people looking at and judging me.