Take that away and what are you?

a big pusy

a short man in a suit

Based

A manlet.

A man in heels. Can you dig it?

A small man

A Slut

anyone else realize that captain america is such an unlikable hero that he always needs a backup hero to carry his movies?

Winter Soldier is the best Captain America, and there aren't any other heroes in that, just a walking female ass and breasts, and a comic relief negro

nick fury

Oh looky here! This is coming from a guy who only became sognificant because he was given super steroids. Take that away and what is he? Oh he has HEART! Pfft. Fuck this guy. At least stark is a genius. Put captain fraud in that cave and he would have died in three weeks trying to "fight" his way out. He got his shit kicked in an alley by some simple scumbags. I freaking hate captain fraud

Very painful
4u

isn't cap just a drugged up weakling with a fancy shield he throws around?

The shield does like 80% of the work tbqh

>at least Stark is a genius
>all of his movies are about him fucking up and needing help to clean up his mess

And he always does and improves himself. His character development is quite substantial because of it. Without him needing to clean up his mess he would still be that asshole playboy from the first movie. Now you see him trying to do what's best for mankind and not only himself.

Now Captain fraud on the other had..... How does being "perfect" equate to being an interesting character?

Oh poor me, I time travelled and lost my one and only love. Oh poor me, no one wants to do what I want because of my dubious merits (which are what again?) but I'm gonna do it anyways because fuck everyone else im better than them.

Yeah nah fuck that noise.

A bull with a big cock

And he always fucks up later on and more people die because of of him.

A male feminist and a proud cuck

A hack actor who leeched off his famous director father and repaid him by doing tons of drugs and roaming the streets of LA naked. That's what.

>And he always does and improves himself
Nigga what? He's a petulant man child through IM 1&2, then after the Avengers he wallows in self pity, builds a psychotic ai that nearly destroys the world and then claims that all the other heroes need to be reigned in when he's the only one of them that consistently causes problems

Captain America might be a boring character but at least he has some fucking common sense

money does that to a person sometimes

>Captain arches his back, to level their eyes, and places his hand on Tony's shoulder
>Tony is now twitching from the physical and emotional pain of human contact
>"Tony, do you have a quip ready?", says Captain. "It has been several minutes since the last one; are you not feeling well today?"
>Stark's shoulder begins to crack and bleed from the intense pressure of Captain's grip

So much for a light-hearted cape flick...

A plane without a pilot.