Why do wh*Teoids families charge their kids rent? Or otherwise refuse to help them?

Why do wh*Teoids families charge their kids rent? Or otherwise refuse to help them?

I live in Toronto and it's hilarious how many poor wh*Tes there are. I'm 25 and I live with my parents because they love me. I literally save 80% of my income and will be moving out around 30 by which point I expect to have $300k+ saved. Meanwhile whiteys move out to show how mature they are and get in debt for their media studies degree.

Hahaha when will white subhumans learn?

30 is late to move out, but I otherwise agree.
Some of my white friends are tens of thousands of dollars in debt from college because their parents wanted to teach them a lesson about "financial responsibility."

That isn't a "white" thing, it varies in each country.
You'll die virgin though.

Hard to say.

>zhang doesn't understand character
hmm

those whites are marrying all your women, Zheng

I never get this either. Why even have family if you don't support each other?

Im not a virgin though. Are you mad because I have a car that you will never have? Or because I have more money than your entire family?

>His own parents try to make money off of him and harm his life
>He thanks them for it
Ohohohoho

give some advice and they just act rude

>asian people are materialistic insectoids
>broke ass whitebois are going to marry all the asian women

Don't get defensive.

The whiteoids will begin with the "muh dick MUH muscles" shit. Literally niggers with white skin.

Genuinely hilarious how the best they have is shitty Sup Forums memes while we accumulate assets.

could tell you were asian. Asians seem obsessed with making this point to the extent that it's just trite. I suspect it has to do with insecurity as most Asians don't ever seem to have a job until they're like twenty-four and never pursue anything of their own volition

that being said it's just a cultural difference, not a very interesting one either

Stay poor whitey, maybe put those pol memes on your resume.

>not being italian
>not moving out at 40

I'm not Asian, but I'm so tired of the paper thin double standards white Americans here push to stop their weak egos from being bruised. They literally cannot handle the banter.

It's good advice to have your parents pay for as much of your college as they can though (without financially wrecking themslves of course).

How about people from bumfuck nowhere, are they supposed to stay living with their parents and commute 3 hours everyday or others with dysfunctional parents who are just lucky they can finally flee from that environment?
You're just lucky to have functional parents who live in a big city that makes it convenient enough for you to stay with them.

Also
>The whiteoids will begin with the "muh dick MUH muscles" shit. Literally niggers with white skin.
> the best they have is shitty Sup Forums memes
Maybe you will figure out yourself why you make yourself look stupid with this post.

Luck? You think it's lucky my parents aren't short-thinking retards like yours?

>Whiteys LITERALLY have to flee from their own environment because of their degenerate parents
This comedy writes itself.

You are seen as a loser here if you haven't moved out with 21 at the latest, doesn't matter if you're white or not. Rightfully so imo, no one wants manchildren that have to rely on their parents past the age of 20

What's the point of having all that money if you can't get an gf?

I guess it might be different in Germany because college is so cheap, but that just seems so dumb that people have to put themselves in financial risk just because of social stigma.

Yeah maybe if youre a fat neet(which whites comprise the majority of).

How is there anything wrong with living with your parents to build wealth? Why give away $1500/month to greenburg or $500 and live with a bunch of strangers?

I mean at 20 you have either finished your apprenticeship and work full time or you're in uni with a government grant that pays for rent/utillities

>tfw 26, white, and live with my parents

I would be considered a loser by normie standards though

Because your parents cared for you for over 20 years, don't you think they deserve a break? they might not tell it to your face but they'd be glad if you got your own place and indepence

If you're a neet then yeah you're a fucking loser and should kys

No. Once I move out at 30 or so and start my own family is when they get their "break".

Well done on choosing your parents.
You may also take a wild guess who's on these pictures

Well, I have to say I disagree with OP. 30 is way too long to move out. Still, I agree with his general idea.
Here in America, we don't get all that stuff you mentioned. The average 20 year old has 2 more years of $40000/yr college and 1 year of unemployment ahead of him, with likely no personal savings.

Why would you ever move out

> 30 by which point I expect to have $300k+ saved.

tf i want to live in canada

I never understood it either. It doesn’t make sense to me when people will literally move out at 18 and work their $10/hr job at McDonalds while living with 3 other people in a small apartment without any sort of savings or potential for financial advancement - just because they wanted to be independent of their parents or it’s because their parents forced them to teach them a lesson. Usually this is the case for many Lower/Middle class White Americans. I can only pity those who didn’t have loving families. White “families” aren’t even families

>wh*Te families want their kids out of the house so they can invite tyrone and jamal for swinger parties where the father watches his wife get fucked

I make almost 8k a month, I offer my father any amount of my salary to use for groceries/mortgage payment/anything, yet because he is a man of character he refuses to accept any of it.

In the Netherlands no one cares about what you do. Woah.

Stay at home. Move out. Move out and then back in. Never heard of anyone who gives a shit.

>I can only pity those who didn’t have loving families.

This shit only happens in america tho

it happens in western/northern europe, australia, canada and USA with wh*Te families (this excludes balkans/greeks who are more like asians/immigrants usually when it comes to families sticking together)

Yes this is the case. Teenagers here literally have to take out a loan to buy a car or to go to college, simply because their parents didn’t want to pay for their OWN children. I never understood this mentality, the parents want to teach their children about financial responsibility but they don’t know any of it themselves. It would be more practical to let their children live with them instead of kicking them out and forcing them to go into financial instability

My parents would completely allow me to live with them rent free. In fact I feel like they would like if I was still at home. I just do not want to be at home because it is too crowded and I am an introvert and enjoy spending lots of time completely alone. I have roomates now but I can fuck off to my own room and do my own shit and not have my mom come and do the laundry. It also teaches me basics about living as an adult. Learned how to cook. How to stay organized. The money you “save” means jack shit to me if you are still a man child in your 30s

>Teenagers here literally have to take out a loan to buy a car
Hahaha what the fuck? Man you guys really are third world.
>college loan
We have those here but they are state sponsored on a provincial level so that anyone can get a post secondary education. You can also get the debt from then waived if you are really poor.

I feel bad for you guys i am 23 and my parents are paying for everything college included and they also told me that everything they have done in their lives it's for me and my sister

Whiteys think they are mature because they live alone at 20... Nothing to be proud about putting yourself in debt at such age because you fear social stigma, lmao.