Ok Sup Forums, we need to talk about what is coming and the aftermath of it...

Ok Sup Forums, we need to talk about what is coming and the aftermath of it. Look we all know that chaos is coming by design. The reason being that those in power want to trash the foundations of western culture, and point to it like western culture was the flaw and then come along with "their" answers. However, this does not have to be...Chaos that is induced allows all mixed up in it to rise from it. It just takes hard work, intelligence, and sense of community. We can use this time that is coming to really make the strong moves necessary to create the culture that we want to live in. We will not have internet during this time period though so we need something that we can identify each other during this time. Not something overt and fedora tier like a nazi uniform. Hat, armband, wristband etc etc with a symbol that we can all connect with. I was thinking black sun or something similar. What say you Sup Forums?

I think you have autism.

anyway, we will all be the only white ppl with guns, so I am sure we'll find eachother just fine.

I think this is an important thing to talk about. Also no I don't think it's just "hurr white people with guns". That sounds disorganized, and many people that don't see eye to eye with pro-white, pro-western civilization cause. Also I'm not just talking about people from Sup Forums but anyone on the alt-right. If what I'm saying is right, this is absolutely the opportunity to win the most important battle in the war for western culture. We're shackled by threats of losing jobs, and social ostracism. If all of those pillars that keep us from organizing crumble...why would we not be prepared and try to take advantage of that?

One last bump.

Figure out peoples' political beliefs by talking to them.

Not by getting everyone to wear the Autism Mark.

Besides, a clearly visible mark is bad for a covert organization.

It's something that is easily hidden, and having groupings of people that have similar beliefs is hugely important. How much better would redpilling go if there were an even amount of pol/acks vs liberals as opposed to just by yourself? It's not an autism mark, it's something to help people identify who believes the extremes that we do, and there's no tip-toe around and worried about who's around us. And shit can get done faster. Also clearly visible mark? I'm not fucking asking people to get a tattoo on their damn forehead or something.

>The reason being that those in power want to trash the foundations of western culture
So do the people on this board.

All they want is war, killing, and blaming other people for problems.

Want threads to cross over.

They know what is coming, and they're angry at those in power that forced us into this position. So what? These people that have fucked us over wouldn't ever willingly let a white nationalist system ever. It's bullshit, and I can understand the want for violence over it. That's not what this thread is about though.

This board is actually turning into a Sup ForumsLM-tier movement.
Sad

I don't think you understand. The cultural marxist haven't been playing fair for decades, and the alt right and all prior forms are just now catching wind and changing the game. What are the liberals doing now? Breaking the board game in a spastic tantrum. If what I think comes to pass you best be ready to fight for your survival and for next generations as well or we will be stomped into the ground.

Why stop chaos? It's the only thing fun to watch, and with the demise of the world a new one can grow in its place.

>For the Renegade God

It's not about stopping the chaos, it's about us being active during the chaos when the cultural marxist are most vulnerable, and fight for what is right.

There is no right, only those who survive. if you want to defeat your enemy, you have to do far worse things than he is trying to do to you, and whoever lives, wins. History is written by the victors, and all evils will be legends of patriotism, there's no truth, only survival.

Notice anything?

Right as in factual and true....how are we supposed to fight if we can't even find eachother?

I think I understand things better than you. True, cultural marxists have not been playing fair and are pulling strings in the shadow.
Left, right, alt-left, alt-right, etc are all part of the same bullshit. I'm ready to fight for my own survival only.
People will be voting for a TV reality star or a crooked vagina. Do you even realize what's happening in your country?

Make a blog. If you know what is factual and true, how can it be denied by anyone? Can you state some of the most important right, factual and true things you know in these regards, that if others knew, things would be better?

We can't find each other,each group of people will single out other groups, hold different morals and beliefs. The groups will fight, and whoever survives will make sure that their values are considered moral and truthful. Do you believe ISIS thinks their the bad guys? Do you think the blacks in BLM see their actions as hooliganism? It's always going to be a cycle of groups who believe they are bettering humanity, and all those against them are evil.