Why do we let this happen in America?

Why do we let this happen in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp5xGLj1RME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DOTR won't be long user.

thats the price of freedom

you want to cook and eat her dont you? cannibalism is outdated since middle ages you madman

freedom

She's sexy as fuck

Would bang. 10/10

How much freedom she could shove down her throat... Imagine...

more like,
would implode

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
COME ON!

Should we just force fat people to excercise? I don't get it, what can you even do?

>Should we just force fat people to excercise?
They out eat any real exercise easily. No. Reasonable food control is only solution. Don't sell her more than 2000 calories per day.

Literally
>Freedom

>genetics, mostly.

DELET THIS
>Captcha: Select all the food

DELET THIS

FFFFFRRRRREEEEDDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM!

Literally just give them amphetamines to boost their metabolism and suppress their appetite.

I had fat friends who got skinny after being prescribed Adderall. Works wonders.

Reinstate the JFK Fitness Challenge in schools.

The hivemind is real

Not all fat people eat a lot. In a lot of cases it's what they eat, and the lack of exercise. I had a roommate after college who was fat as fuck but barely ate at all. When he did eat, it was the most unhealthy shit ever. He just sat around all day.

>lel americans are fat
>best athletes in the world, currently whooping the worlds collective ass in the olympics

in an ideal world food would be priced according to calories.
when it becomes cheaper to eat like shit is when we become fat out of convenience

Shart in Mart

Fucking hell

You don't let it happen, commie, they choose it.

says you, fatly sitting at your computer typing on your greasy keyboard with your fat fingers
great personal accomplishment you made personally competing at the olympics, lad

>not all fat people eat a lot

>El Salvador

It's the junk food that gets you super obese. Chips, sodas, candy. Shit like that increases appetite due to corn syrup and salt content and it doesn't satisfy hunger. One large bag of doritos is about 1600 calories.

Niiiiiicccccceee

Calories in calories out. You can't fool thermodynamics.

>Not all fat people eat a lot.
those word are only said by people who never calculated daily calories intake of fatty. Seriously sit and write down every food eaten over week, no illusions would be left.

The leaf is correct, you just have to literally walk only 10 feet a week and eat a 3000 Calorie cheeseburger (or any calorie ultra-dense food) and you'd be a blob. That's how we have marshmallow people, but they eat five of those cheeseburgers for one meal with a daily caloric intake of at least 10,000 Calories taking them from trans-celestial to full celestial object.

>The hivemind is real

Sup Forums is turning into THE MANY

youtube.com/watch?v=pp5xGLj1RME

"What is a drop of rain compared to the storm. What is a thought compared to a mind."

There are three axis from which cultures base their moral values: Welfare, liberty, and virtue.

Americans, minus the Religious Right (Virtue Values) and the Berniecrats (Welfare Values) tend to value liberty foremost, and so we sacrifice public health (welfare) and the virtue of maintaining fitness.

the alternative is facism

what part of her do you find sexiest? her lower mass of blubber or her upper mass of blubber?

lelelelel

kek, no. Quiet now.

This is the picture of a human that could survive a car crash.

>tfw you're so fat even your forehead is morbidly obese

It's a natural visor for being out in the sun.

>she is so fat that even her head is transitioning into a Dorito

The flaps on her forehead are definitely fuckable.

3,000 calories IS a lot. All fat people eat too much. How calorically dense the food is is irrelevant.

The problem with calorically dense food is that people will eat far too much of it without realizing or caring how many calories they are ingesting.

So in their minds, they're eating a normal amount. But in reality they're packing away 5k plus calories.

just look at that creature..
this is the face of today's america..
it's disgusting..

>Eyebrow fat

>ketchup in the fridge

Right because if that thing wasnt fat her life wouldnt still be a hole. At least she gets to enjoy sugar rushes from the 6 liters of soda she drinks per day.

Shell be dead soon anyway. Inside I am sure shes been dead for a while now.

ultimately the result of government policy that has made tasty but unhealthy food cheap and plentiful. implementing a high sugar tax would solve a lot of these problems, but that will never happen in murrica because "muh freedum" and also a lot of influence from the sugar industry.

u tryna trigger me boi

Hi, Michelle.

Jesus Christ how do things get this bad?

Can that thing really be considered human enough at this point for it to be considered cannibalism?

I'm sure you could find several sexy, moist, slippery folds on her teeming with life for your stiff soldier to explore.

Great scripting, kid

*Teleports*

>averages don't matter if our best .0001% is better than your best .0001%

Quit making americans look like idiots please

Looks like a typical Seattle cucked libtard. They say it's an active city...but there are fatties and homeless everywhere. Where do I gotta go?

In a survival situation, the quiet land whale would be hunted for its valuable blubber. Used to make candles and heating lamps.

I am one of the posters. I am not shitting you when I say that those two posts were NOT planned.

A great coincidence though.