Do you think her new photoshoot has damaged her acting career chances?

Do you think her new photoshoot has damaged her acting career chances?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappeningblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Barbara-Palvin-Nude.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to breed babs

Post it?

She's a fashion model, and a European one at that. That she hadn't shown her tits before now was remarkable. And I don't see why it should hurt her acting career any more than it hurt the chances of, for instance, Olga Kurylenko or Eva Green (hell, Eva showed far more than that in The Dreamers and it pretty much made her career).

She has a weird face.

Those lopsided B-cup titties are so shitty omfg.

Jessica Alba has made way more money from her company The Honest Co. than she did as a shitty actor. At this point her career would have to be considered primarily in business, not entertainment. Her company is now worth over $2 billion.

disappointing desu

>tits too big
>nipples too small and pale
>areola area too big

yeah. her career is pretty much dead for me now.

Why do the "models" get nude if they don't intend to use the pictures?

Who said she didn't intend it to be used?

Whether or not there was supposed to be nudity in the published work would be in the contract.

That said, "implied" nude shots which require the model to actually be nude, but where nudity is not actually shown in the finished work are a thing.

Why do girls pretend to be models?

I dont know why im so underwhelmed with this pic. I fucking worship Babs. I feel nothing seeing this for some reason.

She should have been one of Pierre Woodman's bitches
That's the only kind of acting she could handle

Heartbreaking. Push up bras are a blight on humanity.

related.

Its because clothed (even when in lingerie or underwear) and shes prancing around eith cute smiles, shes waifu-tier and there is a mystery about her. Seeing this, you realize now that shes just another whore with a flabby assymetric body, all the mystery is gone
Lol now we know why she doesnt want to do nude, she has pancake tits

can't she afford some teeth whitening?

BAMBOOZLED

that picture turned me on

>see webm of chick
>immediately focus in teeth
jesus what a flaming fag

and DROPPED

If true, she's got a legal claim, especially since that photo wasn't just accidentally posted on the net, but actually published in a magazine.

Don't be an ass. Her body is easily better than 90% of the women you or I will ever meet. And besides, we're talking about an artsy B&W photo with heightened shadows and less than normal depth.

how many saudis cashed out due to this video?

P E N C A K E
E
N
C
A
K
E

missed it. repost?

not using 4chanx

just kill yourself pleb

>tfw you miss the post

paying for Sup Forums

kiss yourself

You need a good supply of rohypnol, and when she gets "blackout drunk" you rub your penis in her mouth and gums until you ejaculate. She wakes up crusty, with bad breath and you have the time of your life.

Just check any of the usual model or celebrity forums.

Or use 4chanx.

4chanx =/= Sup Forums Pass.

being this fucking retarded that you don't know what 4chanx is

ABSOLUTE KEK confirmed pleb

Phun has a coloured one, photoshopped or leaked?

>Don't be an ass. Her body is easily better than 90% of the women you or I will ever meet

Listen I love Babs, but youre exagerating because shes a model. Iv seen dancers and even strippers
with better bodies than that. theres nothing special about that nude, its very plain, no way is it better than 90% of women

@85470649

what's a pleb?

I wrote "meet" not "see" for a reason. That was a key qualification.

But my point is also that a lot of models don't look their best in these kinds of shoots.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what did i miss post it again reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Probably colorized, though it's not impossible that the original was shot in color.

The original magazine scan is B&W, that much is for sure.

Barbs mediocre tits.

So can we all agree that the majority of tits look better in a bra?

No shit...

A B&W photo for Love Magazine where she finally appears topless (actually, she's implied to be fully nude, but her hand is covering her pubic region.

There's a claim going around that it wasn't supposed to be published in that state (which seems very unlikely, as that's something that is supposed to be spelled out clearly in the contract).

It's all over the net by now, anyway.

Am I missing something? What's wrong with her tits? I never paid attention to this broad before but her body looks good to me.

I know natural boobs tend to be lopsided, but those are some boring tits. Not mournful tits, but they're definitely depressed

>If true, she's got a legal claim

Not unless it's in her contract that they wouldn't publish nude photos. The magazine owns the photos and can do whatever it wants with them.

Not him but that's really not a commonly expressed opinion.

>Reddit spacing
>ellipses
>unnecessary profanity
You have to go back.

thefappeningblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Barbara-Palvin-Nude.jpg

Nothing. Some people just have unreasonably high standards.

Like I said above, it's not really fair to judge by this kind of shot.

But that's precisely what I mean: at that level of modeling, this doesn't normally happen because it's always explicit in the contract whether the published work is nude or implied nude. Hell, the money is different between the two. So either her agent fucked up, or the photographer did. If the contract was for nudity and she didn't know that, then her agent fucked up, and if it wasn't, then the photographer fucked up. Either way, she could have a claim against someone.

But I'm highly skeptical of the whole thing because of that.

I can't see anything to complain about here except maybe that Leia hair thing goin on.

Models going into acting usually doesn't work regardless.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction that reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

kek is this pasta

if not guy's probly got a point.

Give Barbara nood

Google is your friend.

Rather than asking other posters to repost something that's already been deleted once for being NSFW on a worksafe board, why not put in a minimum of effort yourself and search any of the myriad other place you could find it on the net.

At least check /s/ or /hr/.

Good pasta, I managed to leave between 2012-2015 and it was a great period in my life. Too bad it didn't last.