Are Catalans white? Pic related is from Barcelona...

Are Catalans white? Pic related is from Barcelona, and I refuse to believe a whitoid lady can ever have a natural bust that size.

Also can someone redpill me on the differences between Hispanics, Latinos, Mestitzos, and Mulattos?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Serious answers only please

can someone redpill me on the differences between Hispanics, Latinos, Mestitzos, and Mulattos?

pic related

There's a debate between the first two so to clear the others out
>Mestizo
Applying it to the New World, the mixture between the indigenous people and Europeans
>Mulato
The mixture between African and European
For Hispanic is basically all native Spanish speaking from The Americas, and Spain. But Hispanic comes from Hispania which includes the rest of the Iberian peninsula so should Brazil and Portugal also be considered Hispanic?
Latino is even more difficult; is it a race?
A culture? An ethnicity? The non-English speaking parts of New World? What about Quebec, French Guiana, Belize, and other islands in the Caribbean?
Hard to say
Eh... exaggerated depending on what it is supposed to represent
Pls no bulli

imagine thinking this image is accurate

she is half ecuatorian

She is an unironic mutt who doesnt even speak spanish and lives in the US

Kinda hot desu

i don't even know what it means desu, i just posted it on the off chance it would be relevent

most of latam is relatively peaceful aside from colombia, venezuela and the central american banana republics

Hispanics are Ibero-America colonies that were founded by the Spanish but does not include the territory they founded in what's now the United States. Latinos are the Spanish and Lusophone colonies of the Americas. Mestizos are the miscegenation between a Native American and European (usually from the Iberian peninsula), and Mulattos are the miscegenation between an African and European (again, usually from the Iberian peninsula).

>aside from colombia, venezuela and the central american banana republics
and Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Mexico and Bolivia

>Spanish and Lusophone colonies of the Americas
also french

I was thinking of adding those but up here in the US there's still lots of debate and shit flinging on adding the guyanas and Suriname, so in maps that show Latin America they are always never included, pic related. I'm guessing it's because if they're included they'll have to think on counting Quebec and a part of Latin America and then they'll argue against each other on why it should or should not be included.

you should actually read the chart, the light red numbers are less than half of the dark red ones, arithmetically they are closer to europe the US than to africa, although yeah i wont deny there is a lot of retarded crime related to the drug cartels, fuck i hate them so much

nobody ever includes the guyanas or suriname. the fuck.

*guyana

Nah, some countries such as Anglos do it for obvious reasons.

well, you are retarded if you do it and there's no obvious reasons they have nothing to do with us.

I was thinking of doing it because I knew there would be some naysayers talking about adding them due to their confusion, but I decided against it because I really just wanted to watch the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super and so I was glad I didn't add them. Even I know that they're not supposed to be added.

they dont look like that at all

that chart is bullshit