Just probably clearing way for some new Mosques, coming 2018

Just probably clearing way for some new Mosques, coming 2018.

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA
youtube.com/watch?v=ziWPsK3nwbk
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_1_Poultry
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to die

Fucking CHRISTFAGS going the way of the pagan

laughing_varg.jpg

So was there anything wrong with it or was this a perfectly good church that got torn down by modern machines?

>Neo-Gothic

And nothing of value was lost.

>How does this make you feel?

Gut-punched.

this to be honest

we have 50k churches, we can trash this shit and keep the best ones

Why? Why do that? I don't give a shit about muh deus vult but those churches are fucking historical sites and art pieces in themselves. Why the fuck would you demolish them instead of at least repurposing them?

Fine as long as we take down 10 mosques in exchange

Either the buildings are really starting to age poorly. Which I can forgive

OR

They really are trying to be culturally sensitive by tearing down these historic buildings. Which is going to be a huge loss

Yep.

Video description, demolition is cheaper than restoration. It's an awful reason because, as you said, they're historical sites. You can get funds for restoration in a number of ways, but when you destroy a part of history it's gone forever.

Nice church france, really nice church

HOWEVER

what the actual fuck

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the building itself.

The French government took over the site and decided they would rather spend tax payer money on building mosques.

>XIX century shit
>historical

There is a difference between destroying a XIII century church and making free space out of this ugly ass thing

nice meme but no

more countries for crusaders to loot as they are infidels.

This is what they get for hiding Jews from the Nazi's.

it is NOT going to be replaced mosques OP is lying. It costs too much for restorations and catholicism in france is now at an all time low thanks to it being cucked beyond belief. These buildings will be replaced with new churches, shopping malls, apartments, and other buildings of recreational use. truly sad to see pieces of history go like that

>not liking neo-gothic architecture

You can go ahead and kill yourself, disgusting frog.

This is literally what the muslims did in this guy's cunt back in the 90's

evropa is in the middle of a full-on invasion

Lel cucked frenchie. I bet you're the faggot frenchie that traded me a magikarp on wonder trade last night.

at least burn them down for kvlt cred, jesus christ

fuck you shut up

Oh good, now I don't have to keep that leftover porkchop that's been in the back of my fridge for 3 years.

Roman churchs are the way to go you pleb

>I bet you're the faggot frenchie that traded me a magikarp on wonder trade last night.
pic related

>spit in the face of god
>desecreate the holy places
DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT AVE MARIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA

>not posting the eviction video

French police storm barricaded church so it can be turned into parking lot Sainte-Rita #SainteRita

youtube.com/watch?v=ziWPsK3nwbk

>How does this make you feel?

Sick

i hope there is more attaks to slaughter the atheists, they're both the enemies of christianity and the white race anyway.

THE INFIDEL WILL LEARN TO FEAR THE CHURCH AND HIS SERVANTS!
YOU DESECRATE OUR HOLY PLACES, YOU RAPE OUR VIRGINS, YOU ALLOW SODOMY, YOU FORNICATE, WE MUST TEAR DOWN THIS BABYLONIAN STATE AND ITS PLACE WE SHALL INSTAL THE KINGDOMS OF GOD! DEUS VULT

WE BRING AN ARMY BEARING THE BANNER OF CHRIST TO MAKE ALL RULERS BOW BEFORE HIM!

fact: catholics are the enemy of christianity

Filthy infidel dog, you will bow before the Church or be crushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

Whites and Jews are fucking sick in their head. Simply parasites. Can't wait for the heartless chinks to rule us all.

>Fine as long as we build 10 mosques in exchange

It is the will of Allah.

This is why you are trash to the world. Y'all and Sweden are the enemies of Europe. I'm glad achmed is going to tape your daughters.

to quote ramzpaul: sharing memes on the internet does nothing when your enemies are not afraid to die

>Not liking Neo-Gothic architecture
Hey man, Neo-Gothic architecture is beautiful.

Every sodomite will be executed, every fornicator will be stoned, every degenerate slain, the Kingdom of God comes!

The soldiers of God will deliver them to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

Yeah, better make way for some shitty British postmodernism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_1_Poultry

You lads are mad.

The degenerate infidel dogs have forgotten the fear the wrath of the servants of God, they will soon remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

I want to rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Why tf did they use that ugly stone? That's what I want to know.

Just keep this one safe Brit bros

>Christianity old and over
>remove churches
>Mosques built up
>Islam gets removed after clash and chimping
>Remove mosques
>Europe is redpilled

Glorious Techno Pagan Utopia formed.

Reminder that German NatSoc was pagan at the core.

Pagan scum, you shall bow to the Church or die.

The Jew said he was going to destroy France and Christianity, and now he is. The Jew is your eternal enemy. He invites the Saracen in to replace you.

France's government is more destructive than ISIS.

Hollande should hang for this.

Why can't they just convert the churches? The Muslims have done that back and forth many times in Spain and Turkey.

ENOUGH

Stop the LARPing shit. There's no saving a whole civilization through the internet. Unless people on this board are willing to fight and die in a totally unironic non-meme sort of way, then fuck it.

>Thousands of churches are to be demolished over the next years and replaced with shopping malls, stores, apartments or parking lots.
Is this Europe in 2016?

That is not ugly stone. The color is very rich. Have you seen it in person? I have, and it is a marvel.

I am in despair.

>Looks good to me.

good, Europa needs revive its roots we've been cucked by kikeianity for way too long.

is that eminem?

Crusade when

this is what europe will look like after the upcoming civil war

The internet can help though, take trs for example they have a page based on meeting up with fellow white nationalists that live together and then starting up organizations there, and thats how revolutions usually start. A group of young, idealistic men who want to fix problems, meeting with each other regularly.

Trs has like 21,000 people Sup Forums has many more tens of thousands of users if we all started meeting locally we could actually make a real difference.

When the current pope is overthrown and an aggressive one gets put in his place.

posting a song that has nothing to do with religion except that a young girl and her father are hiding from rapists and the girl is praying.

You think this will lead to "revival of the roots"? Are you retarded kraut? Christianity is the last thing protecting us from your cuck government's policies that are going to flood us with mudslimes. I wonder if you're going to be cheering when a mosque is built in the church's place...

filthy infidel.
infidel.

Reminder that your intervention stopped the great removal from happening.

slave detected. choose who you want to bow to without forcing others to bow to something else, coward.

The Turkish dog will be slain in all kingdoms, either bow to the Church or Die.

cuckanity isnt protecting us from shit. It is the root of this tolerence and acceptance bullshit. Christianity has cucked europe for 2000 years. It is a foreign middle eastern jewish ideology.

> (OP)
>>Neo-Gothic
>And nothing of value was lost.

Many of those nineteenth neo-Gothic buildings are aesthetically beautiful, and beautifully made. Really beautiful hand-craftsmanship that is too expensive to replicate in this day and age.

Go out now and find me two guys who can put decent granite around your bathtub!

Using the internet to meet is different than spamming crusader cartoons on a Khazak finger painting guide. I mean fuck sake, we should be literally burning politicians alive right now and using the media as tinder for the pyre. Mass-insurrection SHOULD have happened by now. Which leads me to conclude it never will.

If you meet people, you'd better be thinking about what you're going to make from the ashes. Because there's no saving Western Civ. Not without mass genocides and expulsion of Jews (again).

Recognize the true faith or die, the filthy infidel dogs shall not have a single step.

200% mad

Mohammed appreciates this.

Why can't they cut up the building into chunks and send it to be reconstructed in either Eastern Europe or the United States?

I'm lmaoing at your christian cucks

Saracen dog, your filth shall be removed from this earth and the Holy Places shall be liberated.

The infidels and how I came to hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

Example: London Bridge

Infidel filth, you shall know what is we the servants of God.

>It is the root of this tolerence and acceptance bullshit.
No. Modern 'progressive' Christianity is, which was spawned from Schleiermacher, a German theologian.

The faithful of the Church and God are true in our struggle and our victory will be given due to truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s

If there will be no Christianity, Islam will take its place. There is not going to be a neo-pagan revival. The void is going to be filled either way. And you'll get a taste of a true foreign middle eastern religion...

Fucking shame. That was a pretty fine looking church.
Looks like they crushed the stained glass with it too.

All that for a fucking parking lot.

We crushed the Pagans, we crushed the Saxons, we crushed the Saracens, the infidels of today are no different, DEUS VULT AVE MARIA!

it was spawned from Jesus you fucking cuck. Go read the new testament you fucking retard. For the first 400 years christians were a tiny persecuted minority. Why do you think that is? the Muslims werent. Imperialist political christianity was infact a perverted deviation born out of the necessity to dominate to survive.

Then so shall be it. If we cant find back to our roots we shall perish. Or what will actually happen we will just adopt yet another middle eastern religion.

>claims Christianity is cucked
>claims Christianity is an imperialist political asset

so which is it?

That's a poor choice of music if you want people to get hyped for anything.

Who is this qt

read my post again

>ugly ass thing

YOUR CULTURE IS IN A TAILSPIN AND BEING REPLACED WITH MUDSLIME PEDO WORSHIP. FUCKING FRENCHIEEE REEEEEEEEE

pls answer

I feel sick

>reading comprehension
>perverted deviation

And the Europeans are still going to do nothing. Even when their heritage and history is being destroyed in front of them, they will just sit and watch. You did this to yourselves you fucking retards. Now give your wives to Muhammad and Jamal like the cuck faggots you are.

Why does it matter if it's a perverted deviation from original Christianity? Does that somehow decrease it's practical or cultural value? idiot

>implying Christians will do anything about this shit

Imperialist Christianity was born from Constantine winning a battle in the name of it, and later, the concept of a "just war" becoming codified. Christianity defended itself fine after that for 1,650 years and nobody complained. Modern limp-dick Christianity was caused by a combination of Schleiermacher's teachings being taken to their logical dead-end, and Jews throwing MUH HOLOCAUST around to attack the Church, followed by crowbaring our nations open to Muslim hordes, just like they did in the Levant, Balkans, Visigoth kingdoms in ancient times.

Neopaganism is just edgy atheism. You guys don't actually worship a tree or a thunder god. It's bullshit and you know it. You're just trying to take out your religious angst caused by Jew-inflicted cultural wounds. You're basically mad the church wouldn't defend itself against Jew attacks, and so you're running off to this other thing which you think (wrongly) will be stronger against them.

There is no deviation from the will of God.

New International Version
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Your filthy protestant subversion of the true faith means nothing.