Having a decent but all abouy hype Avengers 1 and a mediocre to terrible film in Avengers Age of Ultron is more of a...

Having a decent but all abouy hype Avengers 1 and a mediocre to terrible film in Avengers Age of Ultron is more of a failure than a mediocre to bad Batman V Superman and solo Superman film.

Prove me wrong.

I don't even know what the fuck you just said

It's the anger over the rapidly dissolving DCEU

False parallel.
There were other MCU movies between Avengers 1 and 2 which were good.

There hasn't been a good theatrical DC movie since The Dark Knight.

That Supes cereal was the bomb

Will the anally devastated DCEU fans ever let it go? This is getting pathetic.

Yeah but we are talking about the big movies, the ones that those other movies are leading to.

And BTW only DC winners are allowed in this thread, the rest can go back straight to Sup Forums or to other less important boards.

>chocolate strawberry cereal

Your post left me dazed and confused.

I literally have 6 boxes of the stuff OP. 3 of each. DC owns my soul, I can't help myself.

they're pretty good if you mix them together

A superhero cereal without marshmallows? What kind of ungodly abomination is this?

>DC Winners

Avengers>>AoU>>>>>>>>>>>MoS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BvS

>movies
He said to go to Sup Forums for a reason, you faggot.

"Going down in quality is worse than sucking twice"

Mail me some of yours.

You mean Justice League, which is still being directed by Snyder?

No, I meant Batman v Superman and Man of Steel, the two movies that made DC haters bitch the most as if there was some sort of unspoken rule about those movies having to be good.

Swap bvs and aou and this is true.

Even better! It was the first google result in case anyone asks why January.

Top 40 had 6 DC comics compared to 32 Marvel.

And I forgot the picture.

Is this really the best you can do?

I highly recommend that nobody buys the batman cereal.
the strawberry overpowers the chocolate and ruins it.
haven't tried superman, how is it?

i agree, because i ate that shit

BREAKFASTKINO

>Using an image all the way back from January when DC Rebirth is currently eating up the market
>Meanwhile Civil War 2 continues to sell poorly
L M A O

Not only this, but thanks to licencing issues, Fox has a separate and successful X-Men universe running concurrently with the MCU. So you have the MCU with related television shows AND the X-Verse which includes the hugely successful Deadpool.

And before you claim I'm a Marvelfag, I'm not. I love comics and want a successful DC cinematic universe. At least the Arrowverse is good. And I can go back and watch the DCAU to remind myself that at some point, someone in charge understood what the DC universe was about.

Zack Snyder can eat a dick.

>as if there was some sort of unspoken rule about those movies having to be good.

...well, yes?

holy shit is English not your first language?

Isn't there another website to troll where you're more literate?

>as if there was some sort of unspoken rule about those movies having to be good.
Well, yes.
In the end, this is a product-line and people would be more incentivised to keep seeing them if they were good/enjoyable, as well as buy products based off them.

Oh. Then no. At least I enjoyed Avengers 1.

Do you just want movies to be bad? What are you talking about? How high are you today?

>At least the Arrowverse is good.
>is

Was, user. Was.

the Superman cereal gave me the worst diarrhea I ever had in my left. I thought I was going to die on the toilet.

oh bullshit, the X-men are the only Marvel movies that get the characters right, the Disney Marvel movies have been getting worse and more depending on action scenes the more they make

I meant to write ''perfect''. That just because those movires ''the one with the first super heroe!!! the one when they first meet!!! etc'''

That just because those are big things it doesn't mean that the movies will be perfect or that they suck if they are not.

Because this is how Sup Forums and specially Sup Forums retards perceive movies.

''I love the movie so far! 10 out of 10! Wait, that CGI shot that lasted 5 seconds was weird, so that makes it a 9/10 film...And waaait, this character reacted in a way in which I wouldn't have reacted if I was in that situation, that makess it a 8/10'' and so on...

So instead of seeing the movie as '' good with problems'' they see it as ''shit! because each single problem means that is shit! it doesn't matter if the good stuff outweights the bad stuff, the baf stuff shouldn't be there in the first place!

No more like

''Better be mediocre to god than mediocre and then bad.''

it was probably the milk rather than the cereal, these promotional ones are the same recipe as their other cereals but put into a different shape