I GOT GRAPES, WHAT YOU WATCHIN' SON?

I GOT GRAPES, WHAT YOU WATCHIN' SON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAgdu-otx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=XOL4f49Q2Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS DA FOR CHAN

TODOKETE

You have two options: marathon The Nutshack or watch youtube.com/watch?v=fAgdu-otx5E in its entirety. Which do you choose?

Tito Dick, Dick Bendis?

the nutshack

youtube.com/watch?v=XOL4f49Q2Lg

I've seen most of the Nutshack episodes...This shit looks worse.

OOP, HERE I AM!

HIBBIDY HOBBIDY HOOOO!

What's goin' on, Sup Forums?

Tito Dick, Dick Manbaby.

He hates Phil but loves the ladies?

He raised Phil*

Dwayne seems perfectly reasonable and genuine, as well as a good neighbor.

I have filipinos as neighbors. They're okay. Lots of them here in Jersey for some reason.

Flips are the Mexicans of Canada, except they have no good looking women and their cuisine is shit. I'm not sue what's worse, Flips, pakis, or Muslims.

Sikhs are the only tolerable immigrants I've lived next to. They are often quite cordial and affable, plus they hate muslims

That one Nutshack episode about the ducks and eggs was apparently right about their cuisine. They eat mostly-developed, boiled duck eggs.

I looked it up on Google just to see what it looked like in real life and that shit just made me gag. Fucking disgusting how that shit is supposed to be street food people grab for the as they pass by.

I've worked for my Uncle in a plant in Winnipeg, and the smell is unbelievable. They leave the eggshells everywhere, and they eat like savages.

Not to mention you could tell which bathroom they used because there was shit sprayed all over the seat plus dirty footprints because they squat on the toliet

Ferdinand Marcos did nothing wrong

if the women weren't sexual active, why were they taking birth control in the first place?

Why is there so many different slang words for pot?

Disgusting. What other kinds do you have in Canada?

Pakis are most likely raping children so i guess they would be the worst.

most women take birth control even if they aren't sexually active because it regulates and eases their menstrual cycles

Hormones and period regulation, therefore emotional regulation as well

hey whats goin on mah ninja

I liked that instead of going full GET THE FUCK OUT CRACKER all the time phil's actually cordial to the guy the one time I actually stomached an episode.
Imagine if this shit could be salvaged into something watchable.

>phil
you mean Titodick?

>taking birth control
Not having sex with a woman who charts her period and knows that she'll only get pregnant two days before and after the midpoint of her period phase.

>readabook.jpg

Actually I got phil and jack mixed up again
w00ps