Does anyone else find it ridiculous/unrealistic when the plot of a movie involves a woman with depression...

Does anyone else find it ridiculous/unrealistic when the plot of a movie involves a woman with depression? What the fuck do women have to be depressed about?

>"oh no too many hot guys are asking me out" >"oh no too many creepy guys think I'm good looking" >"oh no chad is having too much sex with me and everything in society is catered towards my needs"

I'm a girl, and just...just... fuck you, OP.

>I harbor a deep hatred for women because none of them will sleep with me

there are problems that exist for people that aren't related to sex you know

OP will never see a vagina

>what is his mothers vagina

I DONT WANT TO BE A PRINCESS!!!

I'm a boy and I hope you get raped, slut.

Fuck you roastie, also pic related
Woman = Easy mode i agree with you

Being a neet must be pretty tough huh?

depression just happens user look at all those rich fucking movie stars that off themselves, they have everything but peace of mind, and no I dont feel sorry because it takes a bit of narcissism to let that depression sink in to that lvl

t.depressed guy who does the bare minimum to find something to smile about and doesnt brag to everyone about how sad everything is

>Woman = Easy mode
so would you rather be a black woman?

Longer lifespan

Better health care

Less in danger

Quotas, government programs to get women into jobs

Dominating political ideology advocating for their wants

Female supremacy is socially acceptable

Less harsh consequences for about anything, especially legal matters

Less strict gender roles

Much easier time finding a partner

the fun part is how many of them complain about how hard their life is.

Want to know how I know you are both roasties?

melancholia is the most realistic depiction of depression

sure

Periods

Why was shes so okay with dying unlike her sister?

Aren't black women proportionally the demographic with the best representation in American colleges these days?

>I CANT WORK TODAY; ON THE RAG. DONT FIRE ME OR ILL SUE YA BIG TIME LOL
Sounds awful

woman are humans and therefore have human emotions

I'm a fucking white male who doesn't hate half the world population because they have tits

Thats some impressive numerals.

>implying college is a wonderful thing
and what does that matter when men find you repulsive?

And they are all woman, see the example

Matriachy confirmed

I will never understand Sup Forums's retarded hatred of women

>I'm fucking a white male who doesn't hate half the world population because they have tits

Fixed

Are you 12?
Depression is a mental disorder caused by an imbalance in the brain.

OP you are quite literally mentally retarded. People don't need a reason to be depressed, it's called an imbalance of neruo-chemistry.

Babies are born blind

Its easy to understand tho. Its literally subconsciouce gibsmedat.

Go live in the real fucking world and come back when you're an actual person and not an embarrassing cartoon character.

You both seem to see sex - something a monkey can do - as an accomplishment. If OP desired he could pay 5 hookers to take turns bouncing on his dick for the night. Sex is easily obtained by anyone with the desire. Only a shallow vessel who defines herself by being pounded out by someone else would consider fucking an accomplishment.

>retarded
Women being awful is the only thing I agree with these neets on. You can trace most societal issues to women being absolutely insane.

Female depression is real and hilarious. The most impotent rage you'll ever find comes from women between ages 23 and 33, as they get more and more plump and get less and less dates.

It's a real thing when people say men win just by getting old. When I was 18 talking to 18 year old girls every woman was a gem. I'm 25 and if I even think a woman looked at me wrong on a date I won't call her back, I don't give a fuck, there are 12 more for me to go out with. This is what women wanted, and they're real fucked up over it.

>Does anyone else find it ridiculous/unrealistic when the plot of a movie involves a woman
yes, but in the case of melancholia, it's shit because it's lars von trier and shit is all he makes.

LOL

So, what you're saying is, yes, you are a virgin?

Why was she depressed again?

>women literally immediately play the muh vagina muh virgin neckbeards card as soon as you criticize them even mildly
SEETHING

their empty lives

Depression is a result of a neurobiological imbalance, environmental conditions are just risk factors. And like in flu or cancer, individual's willpower alone cannot cure the imbalance, so drug therapy is often required.

Drugs are safe and effective. If you are suffering from depression, I recommend you contact your physician as soon as possible to get a prescription and enjoy life as normal.

I especially recommend Cymbalta® by Eli Lilly and Company.

So, what you're saying is, yes you are a triggered roastie?

lol its funny cause these are the same fucks the get taken to the cleaners, I guess cuck shit is a self defense mechanism as in well atleast im not a virgin

>when all the black schlong in the world cant fill the void

/r9k/ pls

>Man
Outed yourself.

Youre an imbalance in the brain.

Are you Satan?

Women should have never been given the vote. It's their nature to complain about everything.

Women are fucked when they get older. Hypergamy has ruined any chances of modern women finding real happiness, with a family or husband. Men don't necessarily have to worry about that, as long as they do their job and act like men, ie not a fat slob with zero prospects. You can import a wife if you really want, or to be honest, the best men groom their own domestic wives from a young age.

If you're an average 22 year old woman today, you're in for an increasingly lonely life with every birthday you see, until you're a 40 year old ghost-person with no friends, no hobbies, no kids, dying family, unfulfilled dreams, forgotten wishes and nothing but an hourly job to get you moving in the morning. Tell me you aren't already seeing women like this today, go ahead. If you're a normalish guy between the ages of 18 and 21 reading this, and you're feeling dejected, don't worry. Just get older and get better with every day you see, that's how you win.

Roasties on suicide watch.

yeah but I think this trend is infinitely more obnoxious with female pop artists

>the bad boy i did fucktons of drugs and alcohol with left me for some other mouthbreathing, equally vapid socialite cunt
>better cry about it in a music video on a yacht or magical forest or some shit and abuse more prescription drugs and vodka, my life is a neverending storm of pain and anguish

I can't tell whether this is weirdly phrased sincere advice or an attempt at a joke.

Clinically depressed people don't need a reason. If your life is hard you're sad, not depressed.

wow its crazy that you could figure out that i'm a girl just from that!

wew

good /r9k/ bait

Keep outing yourself.

Right

This is some top tier bate my friend, congrats

Depression is often an actual chemical imbalance in the brain and doesn't require you to need anything to be depressed about.

I have a friend that's a upper middle class attractive white guy with good career prospects and is popular with women and he's been fighting depression for 3 years now.

>haha if i take my trip off it will look like i have support! what a master ruseman i am
When the time comes cut your wrists up not across

>saying OP thread is bait
>and there's like a lot of anons that agree with him

Sure it's bait

>be spoiled.
>get "depressed"

>Man
Outed yourself.

laugh all day but your looks keep ticking away. no one wants a tatted, nose ringed, cock carousel riding, bbc loving slut as a baby mother or family. I bet your dads proud you probably flick at the thought of him fucking you trashy bitch.

ITT: imballances

This might be the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums.
1. Virtually all of the things that men can be depressed about, women can be depressed about. A woman can be a kissless virgin, too. A woman can have a shitty job and a questionable future, too. Life can be a nightmare for any human for a variety of reasons.
2. Depression doesn't even require an external reason.

I HAVE A VAGINA YOU GUYS CAN'T TREAT ME LIKE THAT

This is how it feels to see the world through a /r9k/ glass?

because on Sup Forums we are all hot studs am i right?

lol these are the fail normies they wouldnt be here now if they had shit to do they dont want to admit they are here with the rest of the dirt.

When the time comes, oh wait, it never will because you'll be a virgin forever

There is a broad spectrum between being a super hot guy and being an omega faggot that hates women. I know that they can be shit but there's no need of going supreme gentleman. Just man the fuck up for once or stay forever salty.

Why didn't he just shoot the fucking door lock
Coulda BTFO so many stacies and chads.

Imagine being outed as a roastie and doubling down on it because your smol brain can't comprehend what's happening. Sad!

That's why i prefer 2D woman/gf

>only poor people can be depressed
??

Do you really think that everyone who comes to this site is a NEET basement dweller?

Yea, some houses dont have basements.

if you aint I feel bad for you I wouldnt stick around here If i had a "Life" as you so call it

I'm actually a guy who thinks your antics of desperately trying to tear down women as laughably sad. Then again I have a GF, a job, an education, and I'm not a virgin, so what do I know, right?

>The only real problem people can have is that nobody wants to have sex with them, because that is my problem. All other problems are imagined!

You sure do bud

I dont have a social life at all, but I have a job and a house. Im only here because I browsed during my friendless school shooter years.

>I have a GF
>I'm not a virgin
absolutely degenerate

oh wow guys! look hes soo cool!

write it in tumblr you fag no one asked you

kek, stop projecting and being an overdramatic faggot. After checking your social media and reading some interesting articles/news there's not much to do. 90% of Sup Forums posting is trash, but you find interesting stuff sometimes

>(you)

>these are the benchmarks of a cool guy

Jesus Christ, you're more pathetic than I thought.

The absolute state of this cunt

>having sex with your GF

Heretical

that's a big void

Love how these threads trigger the ladies and numales. 8 years