Middle class black people are oppressed when middle class white people are awkwardly friendly with them

>middle class black people are oppressed when middle class white people are awkwardly friendly with them
What the actual fuck is wrong with critics that made them fellate this movie so fucking hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>awkwardly friendly
hijacking their bodies is awkwardly friendly?

That's the standard horror shit. Everything leading up to that is just "I would have voted Obama in for a third term" or something to that effect, which the audience is supposed to find creepy, I guess.

Would you have it rather have been a bunch of stereotypical racist, rural, Trump voting primitives?

They don't want race to be a subliminal subject of conversation. Just a regular conversation without obvious pandering in order to seem nice.

Niggers have a deep-seated fear that all white people, no matter how outwardly nice they are, are secretly racists who hate their guts

>Drumpf

They kinda are though, literally all of them. Even the ones who practice miscegenation.

It's not a matter of creepiness like said, black people are just tired of race always being brought up.

Then why do they keep bringing it up?

They were mocking out-of-touch "progressive" whites, who have to make some statement about race to try to appeal to a black person during conversation. Don't be dumb.

>black people are just tired of race always being brought up.

This is such bullshit though they never shut the fuck up about race. Peele himself unironically says shit like he wants to generate "wokeness"

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

No they don't talk about it, only when it's mentioned, take this from a black person with black friends, we don't like being different especially on a visual level because thats perceived first before any actual exchange of information, you will know I'm black and you automatically draw up negative stereotypes and we know you do so of course it's uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, Get Out is a movie a black person wrote and directed about the hidden racism of polite white people.

How long you guys been crying about this movie? Six months? More? This is so far beyond what SJW ever did. You guys have outdone them. Biggest Whiners In History. Congrats.

The film was also satire, the point was that that's exactly how a lot of black people feel when every conversation seems to revolve around the person being black, if you notice in the movie Chris does nothing and dismisses these feelings until actual evidence appears. Literally the joke was a "it couldn't be what I think it is but it is surprisingly" you don't expect actual racism but you're still skeptical because racist people.do actually exist and when it is actually real racism you're surprised and hurt.

You wouldn't get it because the movie was made for you, you've never had a talk about how your skin color which you didn't choose could change the opinions of people you meet before you even speak or the cliche parent talk in which you have to tell your kid that a cop or even anyone with the ability to maim or kill you will most likely assume you to be a criminal or being devious because other black people are.

Why would you think that any black person would want to talk about race when it's always a negative topic for black people? Black people aren't the boogyman nor do they/we think that all white people are evil but we do awknowledge the fact that 1. Some white people are evil and racist 2. White people are the majority and ,like any other majority group anywhere, will take advantage of this fact whether or not they are conscious of it 3. Our culture is important to us because it will be all that is left (black people will probably become mixed in with other or will die out unnaturally).

>a black millionaire in Hollywood makes a movie about how oppressed he is when his white neighbors are nice to him
>but hundreds of thousands of anonymous people on a Mongolian tapestry forum are talking about how they don't like it, which is even worse

And yet the OP, who clearly isn't black felt the need to start this bait thread.

I want every one one of your white pieces of shit to pledge to be black the rest of your lives to prove that racism is 'over'. Not one of you fucking assholes will do that.

Yes, I'm white, so don't go there you apologistic pieces of human filth.

Become black, because it's fucking great!

>Why would you think that any black person would want to talk about race when it's always a negative topic for black people?
Because America is becoming a society where you gain status by flaunting your victimization. Did you even watch Hillary Clinton march the mom of fucking Michael Brown out on stage even though it was obvious at that point that he was a fucking violent thug and the "Hands up, don't shoot!" bullshit was long since dubious at that point? When presidential candidates are willing to do that, there's obviously massive capital in being black in America.

Hell, the fact that Peele could make this movie and have white critics slobber over how it's a brilliant take on race relations is evidence of that. Upper class white people are eager to flay the skins off their back (or more aptly, to flay the skins off the back of poor white people and claim it's alright because of their racial privilege).

Jordan Peele is literally far more privileged than the average white person, and yet he still cries in public about how oppressed he is. It's fucking disgusting.

White middle class people need to play the bitch card more, be the serious victims like they are. They've learned that from the retarded sophistry of today. "WOW, It worked for people who are actually victimized, LETS TRY THAT!"

You fucking dipshit fuck ups can't even recognize propaganda methods.

Lmao he actually took the bait

not saying ur wrong. just wondering where and when peele did this crying in public. never heard of this.

You know, you could just say you dont understand it, or you didnt like the movie.

Watching Sup Forums cry about this movie is hilarious.
It's the only reason I come here.

See A fucking millionaire is blubbing about how he's a victim of racism every day because of his skin color.

>Jordan Peele is literally far more privileged than the average white person, and yet he still cries in public about how oppressed he is. It's fucking disgusting.

And Al Gore argued for environmentalism while having a giant carbon footprint, you fucking fucking simpleton idiot.

You don't change shit by capitulating to you underclass idiots that try to claim hypocrisy. Don' you get that? Warren Buffett is mad wealthy, but he still advocates for the poor. That's not hypocrisy, that's dealing with you pieces of shit on your level until SHIT IS FAIR.

Get Out is one of those movies that the detractors seem to understand better than the fans. Their analysis is closer in line with Peele's.

Jordan peele grew up with a single mom and dropped out of public school. I wouldnt say he grew up privledged, however, instead of bitching on the internet about stuff he doesnt like he decided to build a career. Kinda sad for you tbvh

I know most of you people are dirt people who don't know how to analyze or synthesize knowledge, but you need to stop being closed off idiots in life, or you're going to watch your entire country, your continent fail. China did it back when they burned their exploration fleet. You're doing it now by being a group of goddamn morons.

There's a difference between not living in accordance with the principles you're advocating for, like polluting while being for preserving the environment, and crying about what a victim you are while living at the top 1% of American society.

It's weird, too, I remember when the left used to actually not want to suck the dicks of rich people, but I guess when they're black they're the real oppressed class after all, right?

He's not speaking in the past tense. He claims to be a victim everyday, not just to have been one.

What does him being rich have to do with racism? Im certain upper class people are just as racist as the middle class, if not more. Money doesn't change the existence of racism.

>I am surprised that people who make it to the movie industry or political stage are people who take advantage of societal norms.
America is not becoming a society where you can gain status by flaunting victim hood, nobody likes those people at all, they just say they do so they appear to be on the moral right - a person who is friends with SJWs

You'll notice that most people who use as examples don't do anything that is impactful or impressive for the causes they "care about" it's just virtue signaling and if you can't see that you're blind in fact most of the praise to this movie was virtue signaling because most people like people who appear to be on the moral right. Upper class white people will never do anything to compromise the systems that got them to the upper class, the places you see "black privilege" are places that are irrelevant to the people in actual power, it's just that white guilt is a popular fad right now and money is to be made off of it, Peele is just taking advantage of it, most people can't.

>What does him being rich have to do with racism?
What does racism even matter if he's able to live a life far better than the average American while being a victim of it on a daily basis?

No, they're just the least corrupt of the most corrupt system on the planet. You know what happens to absolutely corrupt systems? They end up as the Western Roman Empire dying, the Eastern Roman Empire dying and the death of an entire genome of people to Gauls, Germanics, Turks, Moors. America is going to die in the next century. And you idiots made sure it didn't right itself.

>Tired of it being brought up
>Won't shut the fuck up about it

That shit don't compute.

And reddit kids cry about white genocide. You're not on the rational side, fag.

Because his family and friends deal with it every single day. Again, him having money doesn't automatically exclude him from these issues. He has the platform to inform people about them, so why shouldn't he? Why does this make you insecure?

Racism doesn't have to be happening to him for him to see that racism affects the people around him. Shit, are you confused as to why rich people give to charities too?

who gives a fuck. im never affected by any type of this shit in real life and i live in shitty as florida thats full of niggers and spics. its not an issue. no one actually gives a fuck.stop buying into forced agendas and actually pay attention when you go out.
oh but i get it, you don't get out, so you let strangers on the internet shape your worldview, huh?

>"But why black people?"
>"Dude we just want to be black lmao"

Black people have to deal with the gibbled human beings that are not far from being monkeys. They all react on instinct. "Oh, his face is dark! I'm gonna die!" Like an infant thinks before knowing anything of its world. This is how people from Alabama live day to day. They're like having a massive group of rapist level pieces of shit in your society at all times.

Probably the most resonable post ITT.

Just don't treat people like shit and live your life, its really that easy.

stop typing 'lmao', you sound like a dipshit. honestly, like a fucking moron.

Yes, and no institutions with any power in the world take white genocide seriously, and anyone with any fame or status who talks about it as a serious concept would be shunned overnight. Jordan Peele receives acclaim for his movie, which he claims is about the perpetual racism against every black man in America every day, and claims to be a such a victim himself to applause from Hollywood.

I'm not sure why you think reddit or Sup Forums are legitimate answers what actual celebrities are doing.

niggers have such massive victim-complexes

He's saying it IS happening to him though, that's the point.

if you're not a stupid piece of shit you can get along with anyone from the dirtiest nigger to the greediest jew. you have to learn to tolerate the subhumans and use them for your own gain. soothe the savage beast rather than confront it.

Idek what to say desu. Valid point, I'm actually blown away.

Is joke, it's just showing that people who think black people are running the world and are cool don't actually understand black people. Like wanting to eat cake but not wanting the calories that come with it, if you knew of the calories you wouldn't eat it.

Be a nigger for a day, then be a nigger for a year, then be a nigger for your entire life you fucking piece of shit. You'd be the biggest baby on the block.

fuck off shill

Jordan Peele almost certainly has a better life than the user you're arguing with and cries about his station in America, and yet here you are defending him.

Again, him being in his position does not make him exempt from issues dealing with race.

But if he's out in his car on a dark night, he has that latent fear, every day, all day. Don't you get that?

Wait, I thought systemic racism held the black people down? He shouldn't have been able to be successful under the racism of America.

LoL this movie isn't about racism you numbnuts. It's about liberals' bizarro racism.
Peele is obviously sick of libs not seeing black people as people who can take care of themselves. They think blacks are like pets who need to be pandered to 24/7 and compensated for muh racism and slavery. Their bizarro racism can't see deeper than skin, they can't realize that there's more to black people's character than their race.

Blacks can never properly achieve anything with their lives if liberals keep treating them like little kids.

And again, race stops being a relevant issue if he can claim to be a victim of racism everyday while living a far better life than the average American.

Because it's a really good movie. Notice how you didn't talk about the movie at all, you were just crying about muh identity politics like the boring retard you are

It's black and white to you fucking morons. Wealthy blacks don't get screwed around, ever, do they? Why don't you people just fuck the fuck off. You're utterly simple humans. The literal dumbest fucks we end up producing through procreation. You end up being too stupid to breathe.

>It's not about racism, it's just about a specific type of racism

I mean shit it probably does happen sometimes, Peale is rich to poor people but to actual rich people (aka people who decide what happens) he's still pretty poor, and because of that I'm sure some people higher on the totem pole are racist towards him since they are most likely older white rich guys who don't like black people(old people really only people like them)

>and no institutions with any power in the world take white genocide seriously
Why do you think that is, larping mexican?

Are you saying whites never get "screwed around"? Is America racist against whites if rich whites get "screwed around"?

When has he complained about the system holding him down?

Yes that's right. Don't tell me you think that adding meme arrows to your post counts as an argument?

>this millionaire is claiming to be a victim
>people are dubious about his victimhood
>UGH, RICH PEOPLE SUFFER TOO YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING HICKS, WHY CAN'T YOU BE ENLIGHTENED AND ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE MORE PRIVILEGE THAN HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES?

Every one of you poverty infested assholes makes me want a black planet. You're just the equivalent of the whining child that didn't get their treat. You realize you look and sound disgusting to normal people, right?

Hollywood as in people in the actual industry don't give a fuck that he claims to be a victim, they care about the movie because it exploits white virtue signaling for money which is what Hollywood actually cares about. Of course they don't care about white genocide, it doesn't exist, black could never be the majority, neither could Mexicans or any other minority simply because birth rates are down and the numbers don't add up, there are too many white people both population wise and power wise to breed put without becoming white yourself.

Except Jordan Peele isn't going after the white 1%, the billionaires with massive amounts of political influence. He's going after middle class white people who are awkwardly nice to black people, and calling them racists.

And again, he's not just claiming to be a victim sometimes, but every. Fucking. Day.

It's fucking disgusting from someone as well off as him.

>rich people can't suffer
Literal leftist drivel. This is your position.

This is the most nauseatingly ignorant self-victimizing bullshit I've ever read. I want to hope its pasta but I have a feeling you're being sincere and if not, I know there are people who feel this way. Grow up you faggot.
>there are evil racist white people
Nigger, there are evil people of every race and many are racist as well. You need to get this black and white bullshit out of your head, but I know you won't. You'll bond with any other victimized race (unless they're too white skinned) and attack whitey as much as you can, then try and take some high stance that you know better when you're full of shit.

Being rich does not mean you are immune to problems. I'm not really sure what you cant get about that. I dont really think youre as stupid as youre trying to seem right now.

It's a decently made film which had some very good moments even though it's a bit predictable at times. It's both funny and thrilling, and the acting was very good. I enjoyed it. Would recommend it to a friend.
Couldn't give a single fuck about any of your political bullshit l. Go fuck yourself.

They can suffer, but when they're claiming to be victims of society, and that they're being oppressed by people poorer than them with a different skin color, it's a little grotesque.

>being oppressed by people poorer than them with a different skin color

I can help but laugh at this

You sound like Reinhard Heydrich. People who are so racially obsessed are a plague.

>Being rich does not mean you are immune to problems. I'm not really sure what you cant get about that.
When you're claiming to be more oppressed than people who are generally much, much worse off than you, you can't see why that would bother anybody? Are you sure you actually care about inequality?

No he isn't you idiot, he's appealing to people who will pay to see the movie, those middle class white people who are "awkwardly nice to black people" are either racist who would never see the movie or people who would see the movie to prove to themselves they aren't racist or to prove to other people they aren't racist and there tends to be more of the latter so that's what he went after, black people were gonna see it either way because someone black made it.

That's how he makes money, I'm sure he doesn't have anything against those people but alot of those people will pay a measly 20$ to try to prove they aren't racist which means profit.

Like I have said before victimization is a fad in which people make money these days, it will pass and Jordan Peele knows this and is trying to cash out as much as he can.

>When you're claiming to be more oppressed than people who are generally much, much worse off than you, you can't see why that would bother anybody? Are you sure you actually care about inequality?

Wait so are you telling me that there isnt a such thing as a racist white person with more money that Peele because that would be a terrible argument

I've never realized how repugnant I find Americans. I guess I just lied to myself for 30 years. You people are just generally stomach turning human beings.

The white people in the movie 'Get Out' have less money than Peele, as do the vast majority of white people in the country. Are you saying the Bill Gates calls Peele a nigger everyday when he gets up in the morning, or what?

>No they don't talk about it
"It's because I'm black, isn't it!?!?"
That's 90% of the responses niggers make when you say almost anything to them. Niggers play the race card and bring up race non-stop.

>victimization is a fad
>meanwhile capeshit is generating billions a year

Wouldnt he just make a superhero flick if he was just trying to cash in?

>they're claiming to be victims of society
You seem to think public hangings are the only way society can make a victim out of you. You bitch about white genocide on your free time, so don't be a cynical prick.

>Niggers play the race card and bring up race non-stop.
The irony is staggering.

>race bait movie
>critics baited hard
>its B shlock not even horror
>comic relief black guy because you know, writing actual black characters is 2hard4pelle

its just going to b e realized eventually, after his next 2-3 movies bomb horribly, that he's a one trick pony and "WAH IM BLACK" doesn't really work when you're a priveledged person who lived in luxury for the past 20+ years and massively successful millionaire that cant even begin to relate to a legit black person who actually deals with shit on a daily basis

Theres plenty of white millionaires with more money than Peele. Despite that, money doesn't solve issues involving race, it just allows you to live more comfortably. This is a dumb argument

At least you pieces of shit end up in poverty ravaged places in the US. Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. You're all barely non related to plant life at this point.

I do think that millionaires in Hollywood whining about how victimized hey are is disgusting, and at least I'm not defending them while pretending I care about the oppressed.

Stop fucking your sisters, stop making lead based alcohol and join the civilization that exists 70 years ahead of the place you currently live.

You still haven't actually addressed my point though. If Peele can be a victim of racism everyday and still live a far better life than the average American, why is it a problem the average American should care about?

If you would've just included this in the OP, you would've won the debate.

Because he was an average american and the average american probably cant relate to racism in the upper class so he packaged it in a way where he could relate to more people and get his point across.

You point was hes rich so he cant address issues, which was completely unfounded and untrue.

>ugh i just wanna care for real
More leftist shit. I know you're pretending to care about this anyway, half your posts in the thread are Sup Forums drivel.

No, my point is that he's far more privileged than the average American, so him claiming to be a victim, and a victim of a group of people of whom at least 95% are worse off than he is, is fucking sick.

>tfw wanna post some enlightening shit but don't have the energy to argue with some faggot on Sup Forums

What does it say about you that a Sup Forumstard makes a better leftist than you do?