Some billionaire hires /sci/students and puts all his money into creating an a.i

some billionaire hires /sci/students and puts all his money into creating an a.i.

>how does the movie start / end?
>general ideas?

How old is the billionaire? Is it a man or a woman?

Clumsy early attempts / competition with a rival group?

One of the students merges with the AI and shit goes crazy Akira style

in his mid-40/50s

Its total disaster. Students have no fucking clue what they are doing and are wasting the money on useless shit. But they somehow manage to fool the billionare believe them when they show him hamfisted results.

Where did he get his money?

Mergers and acquisitions, mostly.

Pharmaceutical industry

What is his relationship with animals?

8/10 would watch.

animals should have equal rights as humans

Did he have a good time in school?

not at all, even though his familiy was wealthy, his father sent him to a public school

IDEA: The movie is narrated off-screen by the A.I., who speaks in majestic plural with a perfectly human child voice. The identity of the voice will be revealed, not at the end, but halfway through the movie.

Better IDEA: The billionaire himself is an AI, which is revealed at the end of the movie.

He's the only one of his kind and he wants to create other AI because he's lonely.

Let's talk about his team: how many people?

QUESTION: If he is an advanced A.I., why couldn't he self-replicate?

maybe between 15 and 35?

While building the A.I., how isolated from the world are they?

obviously the scientists are charlatans who are faking their way through graduate school.
Together they come up with plan to fake the A/I but putting one of their friends (a very small midget) into a large PC Case.
They fool the CEO who sells the A/I to the military. They're about to confess but then they realize the military wants to kill them and destroy the "AI" to protect humanity.
In the end they attempt to hack a military computer to escape, but it turns out to be possessed by a real A/I which has been manipulating events from the start of the film (faking the CEO) in order to hide its own existence. The true A/I sets up the scientists as a consultancy in return for them protecting the secret of its existence.

Maybe it's against his programming.

they will be more or less isolated

It's 2017 shitlord why shouldn't it be a woman?

Does any of them have a secret agenda?

dubs