Okay Sup Forumsmrades...

Okay Sup Forumsmrades, how would you change this board to improve it since everyone hates how this board pollutes itself?

We're better than Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but how do we make Sup Forums great?

Policies that you cannot suggest;
>no separating cartoons and comics into multiple boards
>SU and other "generals" cannot have their own board, or be moved to /trash/
>capefilms are a part of comics, do you have hard limit of one sticky thread for Marvel and DC?

Delete it

Ban all non-american IPs
Encourage people to talk about other comics besides the ones from the big two
hire better moderators

fuck off, we are better than Sup Forums

>Ban all non-american IPs

I haven't read it personally, but I know it's rep enough to know you're a fucking faggot for trying to ban shit like Judge Dredd.

Don't allow posts that are pure greentext.

Don't be a fag, there is nothing wrong with non-American IPs

>Encourage people to talk about other comics besides the ones from the big two
Nothing wrong with that, the big two are meh.

>hire better moderators
Better moderation would either ruin or benefit Sup Forums

Sup Forums is neither good or bad. It simple "is".

Agreed

literally just ban Sup Forums in all its forms

>We're better than Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but how do we make Sup Forums great?

we talk about comics and cartoons we enjoy!

IPs as in addresses or Intellectual Properties

Remove the bump limit if OP is posting images (means storytimes don't fall to page 10 as quickly).
With the possible exception of talkback threads, all threads starting with a live action picture in OP's pic are immediately deleted (a thread moving to talk about live action adaptations could be changed back to the original topic, but a thread STARTING as a live action adaptation thread might we well be on Sup Forums).

I went to Sup Forums out of boredom and was shocked by how much they worship little girls, shitty shows, and black cock. For me, Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums.

Nice suggestions. I would like to see story time image limits changed as Sup Forums is really the only board that does that.

Delete any and all threads that aren't about comics or cartoons because if you want to talk about video games or live-action capes you should go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Off-topic threads and meta threads should be moved more often. Lots of people on Sup Forums don't seem to be wary of other boards.

Crack down hard on Sup Forums and shitposting as a whole.

The quality of posts on this board drastically declined after moot left, and I suspect it has to do with the moderation. The 2016 election and SJW witchhunt hasn't helped, either. We may not be at full Gamergate-status, yet, but I'd like to see that we never do, and heavy, continuous moderation can help make sure of that.

Nah, Sup Forums is shit, m8.

Yeah, breaking the rule with this. I was scrolling through the catalog and seen multiple threads for SU and Suicide Squad.

>>no separating cartoons and comics into multiple boards

But that's literally the objectively correct solution.

Yes, because more spics, britcucks and australians will surely improve this board's quality.

>Encourage people to talk about other comics besides the ones from the big two

Those two are incompatible, burgers love their big 2.

All this Sup Forums shit needs to end. So do the Reddit/SJW witchhunts.

fire all it's current moderators and janitors, and be a lot more careful hiring replacements

>Remove the bump limit if OP is posting images (means storytimes don't fall to page 10 as quickly).
agreed, also the image limit on Sup Forums should be raised to match the post limit(I don't understand why that isn't the case already)

Change it into /db/ - Dan Backslide.

>We're better than Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Nice joke OP

Sup Forums is definitely one of the worst boards on the site.

Ban crybabies like you OP.

I agree but hopefully after the election it'll slow down.