Has modern gaming gone to far?

Has modern gaming gone to far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0ladBsb7rg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Holland_(actor)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's distracted an entire generation of males from reality, so yes.

Fucking kek. I know this is fake but I want to believe

Sorry Forgot to post link. This is real....
youtube.com/watch?v=k0ladBsb7rg

THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE.

YOU THINK THATS THEYRE FIRST CHOICE?

I think he meant the reviews, mate.

even Anita Sarkeesian was tweeting about how this game breaks the 4th wall by destroying gender stereotypes which is what real gamers want?

That baby is going to die.
>No nutrition
>No bitches in sight.

I thing niggas are lookin way to far into a fuckin teaser trailer

Is that why all children are glued to a screen 24/7?

KOJIMA HAS DONE IT AGAIN

>did you rike it?

Wtf this is real ? Fucking faggots Jesus Christ.

>women giving birth is a gender stereotype now

I'm so sick of this planet.

I wonder what modern day "gaming journalism" would react to the End of Evangelion

It'll have to drink his man milk desu.

You're gonna watch Norman Reedus breastfeed a baby and you're gonna love it

>"White males who didnt watch the new ghostbusters because their racist against women." - Paul Feig
Women are also a race now...

gamers dont appreciate sjw bullcrap. enjoy your flop

imagine postal 2 but made with an sjw viewpoint

>gamers dont appreciate sjw bullcrap. enjoy your flop
Not according to the leading mainstream gamer news sites like Kotaku and others who stand on the side of LGBTQ+W rights

what counts are sales on steam and not opinions of slobbering cucks

how did babby?

CUTE!

sage

>what counts are sales on steam and not opinions of slobbering cucks
Then why is sony following up fembusters with multiculture spiderman where spiderman is a muslim the girl is black and his best friend a fat asian?

because ideologues think they can cuck the market while the market will cuck them. free market will fix it.

It's Kojima so I have to assume this is him joking. He fucking hates SJWs if you read his twitter and doesn't go for their bullshit. So I'm assuming he is doing this to mock them

Spiderman isn't a muslim. Stan Lee said he has to be a straight white wasp

>free market will fix it.
Sony is a japanese company and are insured against any losses. Keep in mind in Japan, Sony is a huge insurance company so it buys insurance from itself to cover itself from any losses.

>breaks the 4th wall

That's not... how...

>Spiderman isn't a muslim. Stan Lee said he has to be a straight white wasp
He is now did you not see the new cast of the next spiderman movie?

still, they will cut a rotten branch. they want to make money, not push ideologies.

>breaks the 4th wall

what did he mean by this?

Yea they are all darkies. But the kid playing Peter is white. I'm not saying the movie won't be retarded sjw bullshit. I am saying there was an email saying what peter can and cannot be

>Yea they are all darkies. But the kid playing Peter is white.
bro he is arab now...

No I meant the entire fucking thing. You're seriously telling seriously telling me Kojima is making a game where you play as a pregnant Daryl from the walking dead?

This sounds like an over the top parody of some head-up-his-ass crock that Kojima would come up with, and I thought that him working with Norman Reedus would never happen because of the Silent Hill cancelation during the Kojima-Konami fallout

>reality
>posting on Sup Forums
The entire generation also lacks a sense of irony

>No I meant the entire fucking thing. You're seriously telling seriously telling me Kojima is making a game where you play as a pregnant Daryl from the walking dead?
Sadly I dont think its based on the walking dead as far as I know Telltale games and Atari has the gaming rights.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Holland_(actor)

You what nigger?

>because of the Silent Hill cancelation
sucks not sure what is happening there but have been working to find out more from inside sources. Konami hasnt been making pretty much any games lately so their either making games now or burning money and going bankrupt, both of which are something we need to know more about.

It's probably an elaborate prank. He told Sarkesian to go suck a dick when she bitches about his other games.

Fucking every one of his games has some fetish shit with the girls

thanks for the link and pic, must just be the tards on Sup Forums posting arab looking pics of him for some reason :P
sadly the cast is still the multcultuire club... what is the girls name again in the comics? maryanne or something?

Videogames are going down the shitter.

At the point - some years ago - fuckheads started to call videogames (which purpose was to be entertaining) "art", I knew it was over.

It will be like with movies - suddenly 95%+ of all movies suck, and not just a little bit, no they are genuinly shit. Huge fucking piles of shit.

I'll stick with Witcher III and Skyrim this winter - everything else can burst to ashes in flames tbqh.

>skyrim
>not complete trash

el o el

>Fucking every one of his games has some fetish shit with the girls
playing MGS5 now, where is the girl fetish stuff there? havent seen it yet seems actually like a boring game storywise but its fun to play.

I don't know I don't read spidy but I don't think they are using the big 3 Spiderman GFs (Gwen, MJ, or Black Cat) so it is more or less a literally who

when I was growing up a either rode dirt jumps or BMX all day every day, and then played games at night.

if I had a full wood shop I would've done that instead, but I prefer gaming to watching any TV or Netflix.

Fucking Quiet. The fucking girl who can't wear clothes.

also isn't this the game where if you nonleathal the female bosses they lose their armor and take photos wearing basically nothing?

i thought games were going to shit when 360 and ps3 launched

i enjoyed shit before that

>Fucking Quiet. The fucking girl who can't wear clothes.
Thats the fetish thing? meh I put clothes on her and it just doesnt feel right so put her back to regular. Its fun watching quiet play quiet though! that grill is awesome irl...

I can't even tell if Anita is intelligent for scamming a bunch of retarded SJWs, or if she's retarded herself.

tfw go out at sunrise and have to be in at dusk or you get in trouble

i took woodshop in middle school and it was fucking great

Can't you into mods?

It's Hideo Kojima. I figured this would be expected by now.

>also isn't this the game where if you nonleathal the female bosses they lose their armor and take photos wearing basically nothing?
I think that is dead rising with the photos I havent seen any photo option in MGS5 or any girl boss fights? Setting for MGS5 is 1984 afghanistan and africa so enemies are soviet army which is male and in africa merc companies also male. Only female fought so far is Quiet who you fight and defeat then get as an allie.

what is kojima warning us about this time?

I believe she literally breathes out of her skin and thus can't wear clothes.

Kojima is NOT an SJW. Trust me

>I can't even tell if Anita is intelligent for scamming a bunch of retarded SJWs
She was invited to the UN to speak to world leaders since she is a girl gamer to talk about censoring the internet to protect womens rights.

ive tried it with a few mods and i still got bored, its not worth it i fucking hate the fans and the game. bethesda is shit.

>I believe she literally breathes out of her skin and thus can't wear clothes.
YEs this is true and in the game, its weird because you can make clothes for her an outfit called the XOF outfit which is just a military uniform so it breaks that there, but it does look weird on her I gotta say.

It was already doing into the "dumb it down" and "make it more socially acceptable" and "suitable for masses" direction before xbox360.

I likes the late 90s and first few years of 2000 when it comes to games. Daggerfall and Morrowind...good times.

Kojima is a maser ruseman when it comes to trailers so that can mean anything except the obvious

>Faintly... I'll go...

>buy insurance from yourself
>lose billions of dollars
>it's OK because we're insured!
>and the insurance company will pay for it
>no problems here

>Kojima is a maser ruseman when it comes to trailers so that can mean anything except the obvious
wtf are you on about? the ground zeroes trailer was dead on with cipher babbling and the kid with the walkman?

Konami is finished with console games.

Except evo soccer

How old are you?

You sound underage.

This board is 18+.

I just looked it up.
Spiderman is white in Spiderman Homecoming, which I assume is the next film

Its genius !

cuuuuute

Fucking sage death to niggers

>m-muh skyrim
>u-underage !!!

shit game piss off

Play Morrowind

>Sony is a huge insurance company so it buys insurance from itself to cover itself from any losses
How does that even work?

>This

God damn man, the biggest redpill I've seen in a game so far

>doesn't know why there is a "V" behind TES

Now you are bursting like a little fuck.

Mental issues or underage.

I bet underage.

Ground Zeroes wasn't even the actual game

They are just making shit up now, this is pathetic
>Posting on the worst website ever
>Video games are the distraction

Is this how Australians are born

Funnelling money and yakuza money,

>>Sony is a huge insurance company so it buys insurance from itself to cover itself from any losses
>How does that even work?
Sony Pictures buys insurance from Sony Insurance to insure its movies from losses. The new Ghostbusters needed 400m profit to cover costs and came up short so Sony Insurance will pay Sony Pictures 230-250m to cover the losses.

This is the same woman that kept bitching about the Metal Gear franchise and its "portrayal of women", and now she wants to suck Kojima's dick.

>Ground Zeroes wasn't even the actual game
Yea I didnt know that on PC and bought it preordered on steam not knowing it was only 1 level.... what a jip...

the fuck are you even talking about lmao, how did you discern that? the game is bad simple as that

You know things are fucked when I thought this was real at first.

The is bullshit.
Everyone knows a man gives birth through his asshole.

This video is pure symbolism. Norman Reedus = Kojima. The baby = Metal Gear. The hand prints all over him = people interfering with him. The 5 floating being = 5 Metal Gear games.

I never said it was the best game ever while licking the cover and everyone who does not think that is a smalldicked faggot, boy - you are the one going full berserk here.

The question is: Why are you so triggered?

been a long time since i've seen something from gene ray.

dude is fucking nuts.

No. Stan Lee said PETER PARKER had to be a white guy. They've already replaced him (Miles Morales, a nigger.)

>This video is pure symbolism.
Thats not what their saying on Tumblr

Because when I want intelligent discussion, I turn to tumblr.

ahhhhhhhhhh so that white guy is replaced by this new arab looking guy?

>Because when I want intelligent discussion, I turn to tumblr.
Not saying Tumblr is legit but its a social media site that does influence over 800 million they say so there is that?

And? Tumblr also says straight white men are to blame for Tyrone being a murdering rapist. If you care about tumblr has to say so much, get the fuck off my board and go back to where you belong.

Disney isn't fucking putting Miles in their films. They have already said no Miles in the MCU.

Fucking Miles only replaced Peter in the retarded Ultimate Universe.

Peter is still Spiderman and still has like 6 fucking books.

No, Miles is a nigger

Fucking idiots, the onewith the female bosses is MGS4. The Beauty abd the Beast squadron.

>someone has a different opinion to me
>better call them underage
>im not the one who is triggered

wew lad

>Fucking idiots, the onewith the female bosses is MGS4. The Beauty abd the Beast squadron.
Never played MGS4 is that the one with sniperwolf they talk about in MGS5 the blonde version of quiet?

Don't even pretend you know anything Kojima is fucking doing.
Don't even try.

Fucking bandwagon assholes. Why play MGS5 if you havebt played the others. Go fucking read about he ganes in wikia or some shit.