Prison rape

Why do Americans consider it an integral part of rehabilitation and even find it humorous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=xIsfO6VRGGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American don't see prisons as rehabilitation, they see them strictly as punishment and free labour.

Because a child molester getting raped is funny, because they are not worthy of sympathy

this, although I fail to see what's wrong with working convicts for a net neutral impact

Prisons aren't an "inter and rehab" system to fix criminals in America.

America uses a specifically designed legal system with overly strict laws for small crimes and mandatory minimum sentencing pushed by the Republican party as a way to imprison as many people as possible, then combines it with borderline gulag type conditions to ensure inmates are never rehabilitated and are likely to become repeat offenders who will return to prison.

This is all to drive America's Prison Industrial Complex, an industry built around using prisoners as legal slave labour as the only way to compete with third world manufacturing costs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex

What's not funny about some evil cunt getting fucked by 10 dudes in the ass?

>although I fail to see what's wrong with working convicts for a net neutral impact

Because that turns incarceration into a profiteering system and gives you reason to try and imprison as many people as you can for as little reason as you can. There is nothing "net neutral" about it, these prisons turn massive profits and have every reason in the world to ensure their inmates cannot adapt to a normal life when leaving and will end up back to work again.

>pedophilia
>small crimes

it's amazing how americans are so perfect at turning anything, literally anything, into a well running industry. politics, war, religion, crime. everything will be packaged and sold by them.

The OPs image is a sample, his question was broad subject question and didn't specify one crime.

So is your criminal ass on fire? Don't do the crime if you cant do the time.

Good to see you have nothing more to add once your retarded attempt at a refutation failed.

Stop committing crimes fag

>rehabilitation
it's not about that; that's the point.

You can't cure being a cunt

>as a way to imprison as many people as possible

as many *black* people as possible you mean.

wasn't the girl 14? that isn't even a crime here

brice of feedumb, gummie

Yeah alright but it still doesn't really explain the arse rape. Prison can be punishment enough without arse rape. There are also other less gay/more effective ways to punish people than anal intercourse. It's only in USA too.

it's called judaism, they've been the masters of slavery and funding wars since millenia

the psychological terror of having your ass raped plus all the other going ons in the system has to be pretty traumatizing alone. why do you need to add to the terror when the literal prison populous does it for FREE

well I mean that's my point. the arse rape isnt really necessary. it's just bizarre. people are terrorized in jail in all kinds of ways the world over. shit I think the worst video I ever saw online was a prison riot in brazil where the inmates were cutting strips of flesh off rival gang members, BBQing it in front of them, then making them eat it. But for Americans it's arse rape. It's extra strange because for a western country America is very anti gay too. But fucking arse in prison is totally not gay and super menacing

"don't mess with that guy he will arse fuck you in an instant"

americans are all closet homos, they probably jerk off the tought of prison gay sex

Nigel

If I told you there was a door with a guy behind it, would you prefer he penetrated you with a knife or a dick?

We also did this with the death penalty, lots of money is spent on killing someone. All the unused drugs we buy from the pharmaceutical company and pump into a prisoners bloodstream, they scuirm a little bit and scream sometimes and eventually die. It is a safe way of getting rid of drugs

Obviously a dick. Because I would undoubtedly still be alive. Are you trying to say you would rather be stabbed with a knife than fucked in the arse?

I'm saying assrape is more effective because the victim staggers away alive. Lil' Ray Ray the carjacker will think twice before punching an old granny.

Why not just a beating? Objectively much worse if it's the kind of beating where you end up with broken bones. That's what normal people in normal countries in the rest of the world do to punish others. I just think achieving an erection and then using said erection to fuck another mans arse is pretty gay, and a bizarre form of punishment. Especially when you consider this is a country that calls Europeans gay for wearing skinny jeans or a scarf.

is there a video of the love is love making ow0

Let's not forget that an owner of a private juvenile prison paid of a judge to give sentences to kids doing stupid shit like stealing audio CDs from the store so they could split the profit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

Think of all the guys who beat you up before. I doubt you remember much beyond "oww, that sucked". You dust yourself off.

Now imagine if some swole guy carried you somewhere while you thrash and resist before he uses you as a woman. You are NEVER getting over it. He's stolen your entire manhood and inflicted irreparable psychological scars on you.

his earliest release date is July 11th 2029
he is also jewish

this is what the average american is fantasizing about all day

Getting raped in prison is not nearly as common as people think. It is mostly just created by the media, which is why you dumb euros think it is common.

Getting your ass beat in jail is very common though. Most guys in jail are very homophobic and if some guy gets caught fucking another dude in the ass, chances are his group is going to either disown him or eat him alive

Yeah that 100% sounds like a gay fantasy to me. If you fuck a guy in the arse you're gay. And while it may well do irreparable psychological damage to you, so would being beaten to within an inch of your life. I'm not saying it isn't fucked up. I'm just saying it's gay. Which it objectively is.

It's very gay. But I think rape is a worse crime than a beating. Anyone can fly into a fury and beat someone. It takes another degree of malice to become horny and utterly violate someone's helpless body.

i never understand this.
what makes people think that going to a prison will magically make one gay and want to fuck another man in the ass?
do they think a pedo with close connection with gangs in the prison is going to get any "prison justice"?

They don't, it's considered justice, dick for dick so to speak.
It showing double standards considering male rape though.

>he is also jewish
So he gets a nice cell with air conditioning, a TV and video games. Doesn't sound so bad.

>It's only in USA too.
No? Here's it's a main fear of anyone going to prison, you can be made petuh without even committing sex crimes just by being a weak fuckboi.

It's a net loss, even if you work them till they drop you have to pay for food, water, guards, ect. for prisoners, it ultimately costs the state a shit ton of money to house criminals, especially for several years en masse.

America should either rehabilitate its criminals like Norway kill its prisoners for most major crimes like Saudi Arabia. Housing people un crime college for years and then letting them go back to business is a waste of time and resources that could be better spent on infrastructure, the military, or healthcare.

paedos/sex offenders getting raped in prison is inherently funny
dont you people understand comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=xIsfO6VRGGA
it's funny regardless of who it is

Mandatory minimums were a bipartisan, even citizen-initiative reactions to 70s crime wave. As far as I know the Democratic Party has never taken the position that they should be repealed.

same reason for the sailors are gay meme, they simply don't see females for a long time so they end up fucking each other to satisfy their sexual impulses