El Diablo, more like, El Cringe

You guys have no fucking idea how CRINGEY it was watching this and being mexican...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ja55AJRrnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you considered that this is really how you look to white people?

Hit too close to home, Hernandez?

>it was watching this and being mexican...

I'm sorry for you

No, that's... ugh... lol...

It's Rivera, lol. And It did exactly the opposite, Luis from Ant-Man is slightly more accurate... in a funny way lol

Not Hispanic/Latino at all but I thought El Diablo was surprisingly cool as fuck.

Made me want to see more of him actually, anywhere. In the comics, in the sequel, wherever. His final form was cool, though it came out of nowhere.

I can see how you'd be offended if you were Mexican, though. He's pretty stereotypical.

>and being mexican...
I'm sorry for that ese

Nah.

As a fellow mexican I found Diablo to be really awesome, specially when he went full Aztec God.

The only retarded element on Diablo is his name. Chato is a nickname not a real name.

I'm not offended at all, it was just cringey lol, other than in those dialogues, i liked him too.

I agree he was very out of character for a Mexican. There is no way he would have sacrificed himself for others.

Not OP, but I took no offense. But it was definitely cringe.
His Spanish lines may have sounded cool, but if you speak Spanish, they were "Heh, nothin' personal, kid" levels of cringe.

This. Aztect Ghost Rider, Emu-owned man and Waifu were the best characters in the whole movie.

Thank Christ

Hispanic here. Actually really liked him. Only part that kind of caught me off guard was when one of the army guys called him 'burrito'.

>I'm not offended at all, it was just cringey lol
Oh, sorry.

Yeah I can see how it might be a little cringey.

Heh, I could imagine it.

OP here and literally, this post describes what i meant. Like i said earlier, i liked el diablo and i'm not offended, just cringed.

Well beaner has fallen out of style, they need a new one.

Also, why is 4chans full of latinos.

Git. Go on. Git.

>Also, why is 4chans full of latinos.
Nigga, Sup Forums is actually fairly diverse.

But white people always got to act like they rule everything.

I would presume that the type of person Diablo was meant to be relatable to are not people who go on Sup Forums.

That's just the price people have to pay to get any nonnative language into a movie.

That's better than have a bunch of niggers act like they were kings and shit.

He's American you bigot.

he was my favorite part of the movie.... so, sorry i guess.

>white people
>ever not being more obnoxious than blacks or any other sort of people

t. Tyron

>english
>native
kek

t. Bob

t. Cletus

HAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You gotta go back... You just gotta...

idk man, I'm from LA and I know one are two that are actually like that

he was being racist

>Luis from Ant-Man is slightly more accurate
Luis is a fucking caricature compared to Diablo.

>Violent vato with tattoos talking tough in Spanish
>not a caricature

>cringe

Fresh off the boat from Reddit I see.

Sage.

What's it like to be so fresh to Sup Forums that you never experienced a cringe thread?

What keeps you coming here? I am stuck here cause I keep hoping it will magically go back, but why do you, the new blood, stay?

I really need to know.

He was a fully tattooed thug and was still a nice guy. I can see why you'd find that unrealistic.

>not a caricature
It's an accurate stereotype though, I've lived in a town with an 80% Latino population all my life and I've known and met plenty of cholos and cholo-esque people to know that. I did find Luis hilarious but his character is in the same vein as those gay best friend characters in romantic comedies

For the most part they are, it's the whole "family is life" thing that is common to latinos that keeps their temp kinda cool.

I mean they are still liable to mug you and beat you black and blue, but they are usually pretty normal people when they are shopping or in school and shit.

He doesnt speak spanish, he speaks mexican. Chinga doesnt mean anything

was El Diable Mexican because he had a MS-13 tattoo on his back of his head and that's a Salvadorian gang

Saw the movie today, he and his god mode were definitely the best thing about the movie, I didn't mind much the tattoos or the cholo style he had, you can see many people like that here in goback-xico

Mexican cholos do look like El Diablo, but since the further down south you go the worst the shithole becomes i'd say he's salvadorian.

Mexican here, I didn't cringe at all, plus he wasn't even Mexican.

I always prefered the original.

But the new one is ok sometimes.

>bait
You made this thread before faggot. Fuck off.

Freedom Force's Based El Diablo > DC's El Diablo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ja55AJRrnw

I-i... i didn't...