ITT countries you'd like to see by 2030

I can dream.

Great Finnish Khanate

sorry but why do retards keep calling those hills "mountains"?

I'd love to see cascadia, but it's literally only stoner degenerates who support it, usually just as "man, wouldn't that be sick dude" and not t actually thinking about what it would actually mean

>Straya

FUCK NO

... soon

Oh no you dont

I know we would probably just find new and inventive ways to fuck it up, but the Appalachia friend is right we can dream. Hell maybe independence could even curb our worse tendencies considering the concessions the cities would have to make to get everyone on board.

first country to have a transgender non binary disabled muslim president

The Absolute States of America.

A certain union of non-capitalist republics?

A United Earth working for the betterment of mankind and planning for the future.

I really think you should try again. The first run wasn't that bad.

i love the idea but sadly i think this is how you get a really bad case of crony-capitalism and corporatism. maybe in like 10 generations when individuality completely dies out we can do something like that

that's just the seal of the CIA, user

A union of sovereign states, perhaps?

Whut?

Nah.

It represents all 4 parts of Kurdistan, not only the southern part.

Traitorous filth

Malta and Sicily, re-united.

Let a fool dream...

Annex it, France! Do it!

An exclusionary, ethnocentric Kurdistan is outdated. One that fights for acceptance, democracy and coexistence is one that will win.

Is..is that Somalia?

The only place Kurds deserve to live is in mass graves under the ground

>when individuality dies out
jesus christ user

A new confederal Burgundian realm where the joining entities have maximum cultural autonomy and which includes next to the Benelux: Denmark, north- and east-Frisia, French Flanders, Picardy and Artois.

Fuck off satan

>no roaches

Bwahahahah

>wanting to break up the Union
Fuck off, autist