Mexicans

Mexicans,

I want to do a vacation to your country. I don't have Mexican food in my town. Can you post pics of your favourite mexican food?

no

aww shit, my mouth watered just by looking for it.
Its a kind of "dressing" made with pumpkin seeds

This is a must try

>All the food ITT looks disgusting
>I love taco bell and del taco
Why is shitty mexican food so much better than good mexican food?

I always ask for these on my birthday

50 cent Jack in the box tacos are better then the over priced shit mexicans serve. Authentic mexican food is overrated

Because you've eating processed food for so long the real thing is unrecognizable to you?

trash
only good without meat

>only good without meat

>frogposter

You know you could just post vegan dishes rather than being a prick

>only good without meat

>Typical vomit with 200% of grease and salt
>not epic Baja-med with equilibrium and fiber with more chances of feeling good after eating it instead of fucking diarrhea
>culturally old

Is that raw meat and grass in a tostada?

SOY

>he doesn't know difference between good and bad types of greases in the food

Soy wey xD

kys

WHY do you always post that? And only to other Mexicans?

It's not that you're posting bad food is that you're shitting on iconic stapples while being as insuferably pretentious as a tumblrina in presenting your shit.

So if this was something like a tostada de atun con quelites rather than "Baja-med" I wouldn't say shit (and how the fuck is that "culturally old"?) the lobster looks nice. Are refried beans good grease?

what are quelites?

Basicamente cualquier tipo de hierba comestible que se crece en la milpa, pueden ser de muchas variedades dependiendo de la localidad pero se usa "quelite" como genérico para algunos generos de plantas irrespectivo de la especie, osease lo que te tocó el día que fuiste. Es como un poco lo que se hace con muchas flores comestibles también, no te las identifican por especie.

Nobody cares about your shit taste white boys.

I think it looks pretty good. I'd certainly rather try this stuff over Taco Bell. Maybe you just have shit taste.

BTW, Polish-American. Not a trace of Spaniard in my blood so no pre-existing bias to this type of food.

>muh heritage
El abominacion.....

I have absolutely zero ties to my Polish ancestry. I'm probably at least 3 generations removed from my ancestors that actually immigrated to America on the boat. I only mention it to show I'm not of Hispanic descent and have no inherent bias in favor of it.

I will be visiting Arizona in summer

Can I make a trip over the border or will I get cartel'd?