EXPLAIN THIS CTR SHILLS

Go on....correct the record.

Correct the record and defend your traitorous Candidate CTR.

I am waiting you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIOEhOzRmuY
faithfulwordbaptist.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apologize....

Explain

Her time is coming.

The very fact that there are people who take money to defend this monster is beyond me.

I hope these faggots burn in hell for all of eternity for trying to defend a monster like Shillary.

can you stop smearing hillary's campaign just because she's a woman ?

gosh i cant even

stop digging goy, last warning

nice bait my friend

KYS leaf.

Criminals deserve to be behind bars.

Shillary deserves something much worse...the electric chair.

Victor Thorn was confirmed a sucide, his brother and son both say that he'd been speaking of it for sometime

In my opinion. Trump has been too easy on the media and Hillary.

He needs to pledge to put this bitch in jail and all of her criminal accomplices at the Clinton Foundation.

Criminal Clinton must be put behind bars.

>Criminal Clinton

Now there is a better nickname. Trump needs to call Hillary #CriminalClinton instead of Crooked.

That way criminality needs to be associated with her old wrinkled ass.

There will be no mercy or escape for this old cunt when the next leak drops. She better hope she can escape the country and seek asylum somewhere else before Trump's FEDS reign hell upon her.

When will the deaths stop?

>People can't die of natural causes!
>I-It must've been Hillary!
Stop looking for patterns where they don't exist.

> Stop looking for patterns where they don't exist.

Look at this list you faggot. You want recurring patterns? See this: KYS NOW

But that's pure coincidence.

Karma. Those people slandered the pure-hearted Hillary Clinton. They have been paid back tenfold for their lies by the benevolent lord of the Upperworld. This is proof that Hillary Clinton is the one chosen Him

> But that's pure coincidence.

Move along folks nothing to see here.

I think he just doesn't have anything that's incriminatory enough. You really think he wouldn't have called her out if there was conclusive proof of any of the things she's accused of daily here?

Have a bump

It's only a coincidence goy! Have you fapped to your daily dose of hentai trap scat vore today, goyim?

There is a special place in hell for this witch.

Oh..Trump may not have the smoking gun...but this man does.

Hillary clinton is going to savE america. untiL we see a leader with the Power she has, we can't call ourselves a country.

She is not going to save shit. Her ass included. She better start putting asylum applications now.

We will not kneel to this bitch not now nor EVER.

Her ass deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life.

The witch needs to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

Trump has been in a mighty quest for an entire year. He has survived the Media Juggernaut and now he faces the biggest test of his life.

For the sake of Western civilization we must get behind him and defeat this final monster.

The final boss awaits us on November.

Where are the Shills? What's the matter you faggots?

Can't defend Criminal Clinton? CHECK FUCKING MATE.

I know how to defeat you all. Go back to ddady David Brock and tell him that a storm is coming.

All you faggot will be exposed for the scum that you are. No mercy shall be given to any one of you. Especially US citizens selling their own country out by engaging in a criminal Cabal with Clinton to spread Pro-Hillary propaganda.

Help is on the way...

Lol. There is no evidence Hillary is responsible for any of their deaths, no matter how absurd. Get fucked.

S-SHUT IT DOWN.

Its just a conspiracy guys. Don't be alarmed by all of the blood on Shillary's hands. GET FUCKED TRAITOR

>Gunshot

>Barbell asphyxiation somehow reported as a heart attack originally

>Natural causes

B8 ignore. This monster is awful

Good luck Ameribros, you're gonna need it. Keep fighting the good battle right up until election day.

We will fight for that America that we all believe in. It shall not die.

The battles that lie ahead will be legendary.

Play time is over. Now war begins.

What record is there to correct user?

At least the Butcher is great at fixing problems in her way. Trump is an incompetent man child who won't last a day against our enemies.

>At least the Butcher is great at fixing problems in her way.

CTR shills everyone. No empathy for anyone. They admire the Butcher of Benghazi Clinton. They admire that she kills her way through her problems.

You are worse than human garbage and deserve the electric chair much like Clinton herself.

Hillary did exactly what Hitler did, kill all their political threats. Checkmate, user

> Comparing a Communist Mao wannabe to Hitler.

KYS

You can't deny they're the same in that respect

Oy Vey! Anudda shoah

> CTR shills resort to praising hitler in an attempt to change votes.

You have gone off the deep end.

I'll bring this up next time Insideranon shows up.

Treason against the USA is loyalty to the west. Calling her traitorous is a compliment

sub-average intellect amphibianposter

>> CTR shills resort to praising hitler in an attempt to change votes.
You're really deluded. I'm just answering your question. Political assassinations are nothing new

Nice trips.

Fight the good fight Florida.

>ywn be Sir Charles
>ywn have the freedom he has to say literally whatever he feels like and suffer no consequences whatsoever
>you will never challenge Godzilla to a basketball game

Ya.. Karma's a bitch...

youtube.com/watch?v=JIOEhOzRmuY

SILENCE.

This human waste is going to prison.

>Trump supporters actually buying this idiotic conspiracy.

LMAO.

Besides, Seth Rich was a part of the DNC and a DNC supporter, do you think clinton kills her own supporters too? LMAO

>defend your traitorous Candidate
she's not Trump
done

You're going to prison.

She killed Vince Foster. She kills anyone who threatens her, which include Seth Rich as he leaked her DNC files.

>Besides, Seth Rich was a part of the DNC and a DNC supporter, do you think clinton kills her own supporters too?

You aint foolin' no one. Clinton, and her hit squad, follow the same rule Jews do:
THERE IS NO BOTTOM
H
E
R
E

I
S

N
O

B
O
T
T
O
M
to how low a Jew will go.

ANYTHING
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G
for money and power.

>Victor Thorn

Isn't that Steven "Stone the gays" Anderson?

can someone explain trumps jew kike daughter to me please?

No but they do look similar HAHA.

But that's literally Steven Anderson's picture.

faithfulwordbaptist.org/

yes, that's steven anderson

also he doesn't want to stone the gays (that's the job of the government), he just wants the laws to be brought back

anderson is a pastor of peace

Oh shit. I wasn't the one who created it. It appears the guy may have made a mistake.

I don't want Steven Anderson to die as well :^(

bump