Are you planning to leave your country at one point?

If you are, where are you planning to go to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T09qQFLjuCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My plan is to move in with my boyfriend who lives in the Netherlands. Also you're using a proxy right?

Either Spain or some civilized Asian country.

The SJW disease has come to the Portuguese shores and i want to escape.

South

Australia or Canada

No I am not.

Fuck no.

Want to find a (white) bf in the UK and move in with him

I'd like to first travel to Europe to get a feel for my fave cunts (France, Italy, and Poortugal), and then move into them somehow by my late 20s/somewhere in my 30s (so, between now and the mid-late 2020's). I think my best shot would be Portugal since I've heard they're not too well-off economically, I think it would be feasible and I like their language.

I like to keep it open. But there is a certain tendency for me to leave this country.

Do you know spanish? What kind of asian countries are you talking about?

Are you actively trying? What's wrong with the US?

It's understandable since Australia is a nice country.

Other than holidays no, tho I do plan on moving a couple of times around inside the country

I hope that I can marry my German gf and have a free ride to citizenship in a first world country where graduate school doesn't cost a quarter of a million dollars and reality television stars aren't elected to political office.

Moving to germany because i am a german citizen
Don't know what to do with my guns, though
Any tips?

I speak spanish well enough to get around, i've been there a few times and picked it up.

>What kind of asian countries are you talking about?

South Korea is my best bet since it's basically little Asian America. Or maybe Thailand? tranny memes aside, i heard its really good to life there if you got money saved up.

Singapore is Asian America
>speaks English
>youths are all shit
>no culture
>young people are radical leftists

Yes I wanna move to Greece

>where are you planning to go to?
幻想郷

Why Greece in particular?

South Korea is clearly america copy-pasted.

Look at their games, music, shows. It's all 'murican or influenced greatly by them.

Why do you hate your own country so much? Why not move?

If you read the thread you'd see that I want to move.

>Look at their games, music, shows.
Well at least they have games and music I guess.

You can sell them?

Why would i assume it's the same poster?

>at least they have games and musica

Do you even need anything else?

What?

i think singapore is asian luxembourg

maybe we can look that free and degerate mass but we are fairly conservative in real life

I don't want to sell them.
They have a lot of emotional value for me

Either the UK or back to Ireland

No

you're trolling, right?

>maybe we can look that free and degerate mass but we are fairly conservative in real life

That is exactly what I'm hoping for, even if i do get discriminated against. Anything is better than what this fucking shithole is becoming.

Go away mutt

No. My country is the best.

Get a gun license in Germany and once that's done take have someone from home send what guns they can to you. It's not easy but it's possible.

Stick in Siberia oilfield forlife

No, I don't understand what you're getting at in that post.

Got a job offer in luxembourg that will almost triple my salary, but I will just move somewhere close to the border.

Only countries I could leave this place for are Austria and Switzerland

I'd like to live in a small coastal town in the northwest United States, but it will never happen.

Do you like it there?

What's good about Austria and Switzerland that would make you leave Germany?

you just don't understand their mindset singapore is a rich small city state but they have zero influence in asia i personally awkward when i see the asian koreaboos they just automatically worship our stuffs without knowing how's real south korea

Never

>but it will never happen.
Why? What's stopping you? Money?

>Are you planning to leave your country at one point?
No, but thats because I am too lazy to plan and execute a proper exodus, and because good countries ask people to work harder.

>If you are, where are you planning to go to?
If I wasn't lazy, I'd go to Germany probably, I liked my vacation there.

No education/special skills, no monies, no family there, etc.

Move to Saarland it's pretty comfy there and close to Luxembourg.

It could have been another Singaporean poster aside from the one who made this post Being passive-aggressive to your passive-aggressiveness you cunt.

Figure the rest out yourself, it's not hard.

I just hope it's like a "normal" western country mixed with Asian customs. I just assume this but i'm not some Davido-kun tier tourist, i want to live there to have a peaceful life with decency.
Is this possible for a foreigner?

I mean the
>Do you even need anything else?
part.

There's no need to be rude. I apologise if I came off as a cunt.

I'm gonna have a comfy life in Perth

Now i feel like an asshole, sorry.

I implied that I basically live for those things, so there's no need for anything else.

Canada, preferably Vancouver, I'm tired of my shithole

Ah, got it

Yeah South Korea does have those

if you want to live a quiet peaceful life you can live in jeju island but if you are a citylife fan you can live in seoul or incheon, busan is better

Asia sucks, I wanna leave

>comfy life
>in Perth

It would be really weird to leave everything I know behind. I don't think I could ever leave my own country

>What's good about Austria and Switzerland that would make you leave Germany?

I don't have a reason to leave and probably never will, just saying if I had to move it would be in one of them. Lots of similarities between the 3 of us with some pros and cons individually.

I will! I actually grew up there, you're right it's super comfy, it's like the link between germany and france. Have you been there?

If all goes according to plan, I will one day emigrate to the USA and hopefully settle in New Hampshire. Live free or die - that´s the spirit!

Huh. Understandable.

Why would you leave finland though? Isn't Finland a nice country?

I heard Perth was comfy

>Have you been there?

Yeah my gf is from there. I spent a month there last year.

It's an oxymoron to want to live a peaceful life in a city but is it possible in Seoul? Is it much different than, say, an European capital city?

>busan is better

Isn´t that place filled with zombies tho?

Want to swap with me? It's cold as balls right now but the summer is amazing.

It's not lol

>Why would you leave finland though?
Because I don´t appreciate being coddled from cradle to grave by an overbearing state.

I just want to live near the beach

Oh so you're that guy?
But desu University of Saarland is shit, that's the main reason I moved. I Would recommend moving to Hamburg if you want a good uni

>a first world country where graduate school doesn't cost a quarter of a million dollars and reality television stars aren't elected to political office.
Graduate school in the US is nearly free of charge (paid for by scholarships and cheap federal loans) for those who possess the skill to study at that level - which, judging by your asinine comment about American politics, does not include you.

No

But aren't scholarships given to relatively over-achieving students? Key word here is relatively btw because if everyone is smart, universities will still give out scholarships to the smartest of the smartest.

Isn't that how it works?

How's the living there? You should definitely check the housing affordability of Hong Kong, it's so unaffordable here, like the rent will eat half of your salary and the weather is shit too, although it never snows but raining at 5℃ isn't that comfy

>Graduate school in the US is nearly free of charge

No, it fucking isn't.

>cheap federal loans

Loans still have to be paid back you idiot, regardless of interest rates. My sister just started med school and she's already six figures in debt to the state.

>No, it fucking isn't.
It is if you are of any value to the university.
>My sister just started med school and she's already six figures in debt to the state.
You forgot to mention that the interest on said loan is low, that her wage after graduation will be much higher than in Europe and that, when all factors are accounted for, she will pay much less for her education than a europoor.

What is it that drives you brainlet Americans into believing European education is free?

>It is if you are of any value to the university.

How else would I get accepted anyway?

>her wage after graduation will be much higher than in Europe and that

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about so just stop. Residents make nothing. Peanuts. It won't be five or six years after becoming a doctor that she'll earn anything.

>What is it that drives you brainlet Americans into believing European education is free?

Because tuition costs are at most a tenth of what they are here?

>It won't be five or six years after becoming a doctor that she'll earn anything.
And by the time she´s 40, she will have surpassed a European doctor in life earnings, with loan repayments taken into account.
>Because tuition costs are at most a tenth of what they are here?
The tuition costs are baked into taxes. While a Texan doctor pays zero income tax, around 10% VAT and some property tax, a German doctor pays 30-40% income tax, 20% VAT and many more miscellaneous and expensive taxes, such as gasoline taxes.

In short: professionals in the US earn much more over a lifetime than their European counterparts.

>In short: professionals in the US earn much more over a lifetime than their European counterparts.

Which is great for her as a physician but my meme degree could never earn me anything until I'm 75 years old and have tenure. Money's not really my priority insofar as I'm not a debt slave for the next three decades.

it all sounds fine and dandy until you have to pay a million usd to pay for your own healthcare

Yeah, that too. Not that that's a problem for physicians either. Our father is also a doctor and he got the family's prescriptions by raiding the free samples cabinet at his practice.

Incredibly cheap if you earn a good salary, rent is like 500-700Euros on average for a middle sized apartment/home.

It's generally comfy, winters are becoming colder and spring/autumn are practically non existent but it never goes below 10ºC in winters.

Summers can be hellish sometimes, up to 45ºC in the hotter parts of the country but in the cities it's like 28-36ºC on average, colder in the north obviously.

People are nice and polite as long as you don´t behave like a complete retard.

Rain is always comfy here, it's nice and warm usually(except on colder days obviously lol).

>it all sounds fine and dandy until you have to pay a million usd to pay for your own healthcare
Contrary to popular europoor delusions, health insurance is not particularly expensive in most parts of the US - especially for those belonging to the vast middle-class.

I want a big butt Portugese gf

No, you want a Brazilian bunda.

Portuguese woman are short and slender with big boobs. Go away.

No, I want a portugese gf with a big butt

different user here who lives in Perth. I'd suggest to look at cities on the eastern coast because Perth is really boring. I'm moving this year.

You're wrong to the point where I can't actually tell if you're serious. Even the cheapest forms of health care you can get are much more expensive than what you would pay in taxes for public health care in Europe. And you're not even considering that most plans don't cover all of your costs, you'll most likely have to pay a percentage for every doctor's visit, health examination or medication. You're lucky if that's only 20% or 30%. Also not considering how much higher the cost of any of these things is in the first place compared to other countries, because of how fucked up american big pharma is.

Sorry they all look like this.

>pic related

He's too defensive of the US, I'm thinking he's a proxyfag.

Need me a cute Catholic Portuguese girl with big tiddies and a closet Fascist father.

>European education is free

It isn't free but at least in countries like Germany it is possible to afford education alongside your other living expenses, without having to work four jobs or taking on loans and being in debt for the major part of the rest of your life. Most German universities will charge about 200-400€ a semester, which is worth about half a textbook in the US. And by the way, lots of German schools also let you borrow those for free.

You'll only be able to do anal until marriage in that case. Can you survive on ass only?

You can't fool me, I have been to Portugal. Cute, short girls with big butts have I seen, and that is what I shall have

>Can you survive on ass only?
I can hope.

I wish I could smuggle you. We can both move out there. It's absolutely beautiful.

The fat short ones all have emotional and psychological issues. I have seen what they become when you marry one and they grow up.
You do not want that, believe me. Stick to your blond and blue eyed elven goddess' and leave the chubby short med qtpies to use. Trust me, sven.

Well good luck trying, it's going to be tight, small, slender booty until you both agree to marry.

>I wish I could smuggle you
Reported you both to ICE

Nope. My life may be shit, but I ain't leaving.

Stay away from beaches on the western, northern and north eastern side of Australia. That is where you get sharks and stingers. If you want to live near the beach, pretty much anywhere along the coast of NSW is ideal for that.

>Australian
>staying away from any beach

Teleophiles are fucking disgusting.

>but it never goes below 10ºC in winters.
youtube.com/watch?v=T09qQFLjuCA

I'd like to, even if for a bit. Germany, maybe.

I'm moving to China next year.

Hoping to get citizenship.

aus or nz