Germans have fully embraced the soy lifestyle, spurning pork products, once the core of the German diet...

Germans have fully embraced the soy lifestyle, spurning pork products, once the core of the German diet, out of respect for refugees and immigrants. Why haven't you?

>shitting on people for not eating pork
You're not Malay let alone Singaporean are you?

Answer the question.

>You're not Malay let alone Singaporean are you?

Or what, you Justin Trudeau worshipping faggot?

Holy shit. He admits it!

kek, westerns are tall mostly because of very high meat and dairy consumption
westerns will now shrink
>merchant-manlet.jpg

Yes, I've admitted to you being a faggot. Do you want a prize?

>Canadian education

>You're not Malay let alone Singaporean are you?
what did he mean by this

I don't think it is because of that. It's more of a genes thing.

Being a Canadian progressive who has bent over for Muslims, he thinks that Singapore, with a large Muslim minority, no longer consumes pork out of deference to them and has banned it.

fuck off spammer
most meat is disgusting in the first place
t. very twinky soyboy

Nah it's definitely diet. In the early twentieth century Australians and New Zealanders were far taller than the average brit despite being from the same stock

post butt

Salchichas

have only posted my legs but i won't repost it

you can find it in the archives

I don't care about your god damned legs.

whatever, m*Ttoid
wouldn't want to have a mutt fuck me in the first place

Oh wait, didn't realize it was a gay thread, disregard my comment

I don't think it's about islam, more like veganism which is still mental illness. Speaking of which, how do liberals even concile the idea of animal rights with allowing halal slaughtering?

this is now a gay thread for cute soyboys to find white cocks

The Hungarian Scientist everyone

no, stop

d-don't you want to fuck my tight chink boipucci?

wtf no

Why not?

im not gay

I'll make you reconsider that after a good service with my cute lips

im immune to gay

Well then just think of it as me helping you masturbate

Just because you cut back on meat doesn't mean you're a soyboy. After all too much meat can be bad for you.

then it's fine, as long as it's not gay

I want to stop eating meat because I think pigs are intelligent and somewhat sentient, but I also don't want Muslims to have more influence in society

I'm conflicted

I'll make sure I do it in a non-gay way

You don't need to eat pork to fight against Islamic influence.

>respect for refugees and immigrants
they are full of fat, soy is better for the body as long it is not eaten too much

>tfw my dad works in a meat producing company
Eat more meat please, I don't want my dad to lose his job.

>I think pigs are intelligent and somewhat sentient, but I also don't want Muslims to have more influence in society

this is the most american post on this thread

God damn it, boy.

No wonder European are extremely weak and low test

t-thanks

the alpha european:
the beta american:

>hungarian

Here's rhe thing, faggot: you have to post cute girls alongside your cancerous fucking roleplay because in reality, most men have no interest in fucking over men and there is nothing remotely cute about a disgusting faggot who thinks he can muster any of the natural charm a real girl has simply by half starbpving himself to death.

You're pathetic and dishonest on a deep existential level and the unwillingness to accept that you are an ugly faggot and people don't find it appealing to put their cock inside a tube entirely for expelling shit, is the reason why so many of you mentally ill "twink" faggots end up committing suicide.

You're not cute, you're not appealing. You're nothing more than an obnoxious faggot who needs professional help. Go away.

Does this mean Falukorv will be the official European sausage? Or Rödepölse?

I want to stop eating pork because I look like a pig and I feel bad about eating my own kind.

Kielbasa

That shit looks good.

It is. It's the reason we still paint our houses red. Cheap too. Shit, now I have to go buy some.

In commemoration towards this tragedy I will have a hamburger for dinner

Too bad
More brawtwurst for me then

If I kiss you, will you change your mind?

Dutch used to be the shortest people in Europe now they are the tallest
Europeans are turning into a weak stupid slave race ruled by a tiny elite
Just like imperial China

No, they got taller because we stopped cutting their heads off for being filthy Calvinists. Big mistake if you ask me.

But user thats gay