That feel when you enjoy a movie, and it seems much better than the general critic and audience reaction...

>That feel when you enjoy a movie, and it seems much better than the general critic and audience reaction, but then a surprise "twist" in the last 20 seconds completely ruins it

>DUH ENDING

literally the dumbest fucking shit a pleb can say

With Life specifically, not going full retard with that ending would have elevated it from a 6 to an 8 imo

is it worth watching? A friend of mine saw it and said it was alright.
Is it anything like the Alien movies? I (for the most part) enjoyed those

It was a good flick, not kino however

I genuinely was not expecting twist ending and it was fucking great. But then again I would watch anything with based Jake in it

it was full retard every other second, you can't really fault it for being consistent

It wasnt a retarded ending as much as "wtf, why God!!" type of moment

WRONG

Poor girl, I'm sure she despaired to death.

Jake doesn't salvage this one?

It really is a "turn your brain off" situation
Characters actions make no sense, the alien is a totally unbelievable unstoppable CGI effect. I liked the music, if you have low expectations it's okay I guess.

it was pretty retarded if you recognized the movie was specifically built around fucking over people for acting remotely rationally and rewarding people for being retards.

What was the twist?

>Characters actions make no sense
Only the disabled nigger's, everyone else made sense.

a woman was allowed to plan all the contingencies for dealing with potentially aggressive/dangerous alien life

The alien learned English and pilot skills

Why do they all seem so surprised when they find out what the contingency plan is? Why wouldn't they all know what it was in the first place? Why are these astronauts so poorly trained and terrible at handling emergency situations without getting panicky and crying?

She was tasked with making sure a kitchen stays clean, how can you not believe that? Also they were getting rid of her if necessary.

Something to consider: It's in the ocean now. It will become a leviathan sized monstrosity within days.

This film was pure shit. The entire thing. How it got positive reviews is beyond me it was overrated as fuck not underrated. The absolute state of Sup Forums.

I loved the ending, I knew it was gonna happen when they were both still in space, it was incredible. Also, there will be sequels, so... the ending was needed. PLEBS